[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mafcags would defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: 1428960167195.webm (2MB, 640x360px)
1428960167195.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>mafcags would defend this
>>
>poorfags will post this 500 fucking times every day
>>
>>47567558
here, a macfag defending this.
>>
>>47567558
>ur was poor if u don't have mac.

Nigger please. My whole waredrobe costs more than your house you psuedo rich faggot. The macbook is for middle class white girls that want to feel like they're rich for buying a $1200 Facebook machine. Apple is not the pinnacle of technology. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (19KB, 550x168px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
19KB, 550x168px
>>47567558
>>47567652
>>
>>47567534
Why aren't they burning Apple stores because of this?

Pretty much confirms that they like it up in the anus.
>>
>>47567576
how?
>>
>>47567534
I see no issues here. It's a feature.
>>
>have to unplug the charger to plug USB devices in
Okay now that's really fucking shit
>>
>needlessly shaking his hands about and fidgeting with shit and acting retarded

this is worse than the hyped up bendgate shit that android shills promoted
>>
I hate it when people post video without source, what the fuck am I looking at, do I google "man connects usb dongle?"
>>
File: 1428853393335.jpg (55KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1428853393335.jpg
55KB, 500x322px
>>47569194
>>47569182
PROTIP: The macfag in the video was defending this.
>>
>>47569194
I kek'd so hard my eardrums popped.
>>
>>47569264
>What is The Verge?
>>
File: YGoIo.gif (2MB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
YGoIo.gif
2MB, 390x260px
>>47569182
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 400x343px
>>47569182
Yea I'm not a macfag but this video is stupid.

His iPhone and camera can also both connect by WiFi. IPhone data will alos already be in the cloud.

The biggest problem with the macbook is pricing not lack of ports. Macfags who buy this will have an airport and keep all their stuff in the iCloud and never need to use the port except for charging anyway.
>>
>mfw I'm a macfag
>mfw I own a macbook pro, iPhone, and powerbook G4
>mfw I find this elegant and beautiful
>>
>>47567558
My self built computer costs 5 grand just for the tower and it shits all over any Mac ever made in any possible task you give it, so you can suck my dick.

Buying an overpriced piece of shit fashion accessory laptop for browsing Fagbook and jacking off to weaboo shit and cartoon ponies does not make you rich and superior, it makes you a tech illiterate, vain hipster.

My computer pays for itself 4 times a month with the work I do on it, what the fuck does your shit overpriced toy do?
>>
File: ayyyyy.webm (1MB, 640x360px)
ayyyyy.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>47567534
>>47569313
>>
>>47569194

Careful anon, you don't want "dongle" to show up in your Google history or Adria Richards will tell your boss that you need to be sent to re-education tolerance camp

>>47567534

Who cares, he also has a 6+ instead of a 6 so he's obviously we todd ed
>>
the macbook is not supposed to be your daily driver machine

it is a portable accessory.

fuckin ghetto poor fags.
>>
>>47569444
kek
>>
Legit question.
If you connect a usb charger to the hub, and hub to mac, does it charge while also using the rest of the hub?
Or are you only able to charge when directly connected between wall and mac?
>>
Its a feature to reduce attack vectors. You can't get a virus from a USB drive if its too much of a pain in the ass to use USB.
>>
>yfw wireless charging would have made this GOAT
Next macbook will have wireless charging, screencap this
>>
Well tbh I don't really use my USB ports for anything other than transfering files for printing to a flash drive and maybe some movies or music on my phone.

I still think the Macbook is a retardedly stupid product though because its a literal faceobok machine.

If I had cash to burn and wasn't already happy with my asus laptop I'd buy a macbook pro the only worthwhile apple laptop.
>>
>>47569322
airport as in plane airport?
>>
>>47569322
>because data transfer rates are totally quicker over Wifi than USB
>>
i have a MacBook Pro so no, i don't
>>
>>47567558
take this daily. it will help the pain.
>>
>>47569578
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=apple+airport
>>
File: mac.jpg (1MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
1MB, 1000x2000px
>>47567558
>Owning a Mac means you're rich
>>
File: IMAG0145.jpg (968KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0145.jpg
968KB, 2688x1520px
>>47567534

no i fucking wont
>>
>too dumb to use a proper hub
>blames the computer
>>
File: 1381997248650.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1381997248650.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
PLS RESPOND
Can you charge the mac while using a hub?
>>
>>47570403

and if anyone cares the only reason i have a mac is because of syphon.
spout now exists but it didn't for a long time

syphon is still really useful so im happy with the machine
>>
>>47570523
Yes, if you use a proper one and not some $2 piece of shit you picked up at Best Goy.
>>
>>47570523
>PLS RESPOND
>Can you charge the mac while using a hub?

see >>47570403
of course you can the video is just being extra pleb
>>
>>47570574
But that is the older one, which has a separate dedicated charging plug.
>>
>>47570599

what the new ones have some weird hybrid?
fucking hell
>>
>>47570621
Nigga what are you doing getting into the discussion without even knowing the basic specs.
Only one plug, usb 3.0 for the whole thingy, that's why my question was if you could have a hub to connect maybe an SD reader, your iphone to charge it, etc. while also being able to charge the thing.
>>
>>47570599

ok i see
12 inch macbook has only one port with usb-c which is used for charging

so then i guess you need a usb-c hub

a winner

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kickshark/hydradock-11-port-usb-c-dock-for-apple-macbook

what a cripplingly stupid idea
>>
>>47567534
MacBook Air fag here,

Not when the Chromebook Pixel 2 is $300 cheaper and has TWO (2!) USB-C ports. What the everloving shit, Apple?

>muh thinness
This really needs to stop for both phones and laptops.

Give me 12+ hours of battery, a processor clocked at more than 1GHz, and more than one USB port.
What is this, the early 90's? Fuck's sake.
>>
>>47567534
If that is something you do regularly then this is not the laptop for you and you're a retard if you purchase it. If you don't plug things into your laptop other than the power cord often, then it's a non-issue.

Essentially if it's not the laptop for you then don't fucking buy it, stop complaining about shit that doesn't affect you.
>>
>>47570717

to be honest Wopface, I am irritated enough with my measly 2 usb ports to not notice that they had gone and made it worse

and that hub i linked to can be charged through
part of the usb-c spec manages power both in and out
>>
>>47570752
Exactly this. This is becoming stupid. The Macbook air is already incredibly thin, and sacrificing as much battery and connectivity for the only purpose of shaving another milimeter is stupid.
>>
Reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnOCUkbix0
>>
>Thinking Apple is stupid for doing this

Apple did this on purpose. They know exactly how impractical it is, but they also know they can get away with it because they're Apple.

Things like this just result in more profit for Apple since they force people to buy adapters, which they will likely buy from Apple directly.
>>
>>47570877
You have no idea how disappointed I am watching this thing come to life
>Have iPhone
>Drink KoolAid
>notbad.png
>Buy Air in late 2012
>Yay I love how thin and light it is!
>Airs with 12+ hour batteries released
>Man wish I had one of those. Whatever, not worth the price of a new one
>Retina gets released
>Duuuude I'd love one on my Air
>Hear rumors of condensing air line to a single 12" model
>Aw man that would be cool! The portability of the 11" with the usability of the 13"? I'm game
>Hears rumors of 12" model having Retina
>AWWW MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EVENT
>This shitshow
>Buys a MemePad because at this point
Fuck Apple.
>>
>>47567558
Here people you can see the natural habitat of the almost distinct animal Macfag.
>>
What's the point of this if you can buy an ipad?
An expensive ssh terminal?
>>
>>47571012
For that price? Literally none.

But I'd rather work on a laptop form factor than a tablet, so if I only did work like MS Office and Facebook, then I could see myself going for something like this.
>>
i have a macbook pro, macbook air, and a new 27in imac.

as a mac user myself, i can say, the new macbook is stupid. one port. one port for everything. and everything else other than the power cord, you need an adapter just to plug in everything else. even apple's own shit.

the new macbook is just an overpriced facebook machine that focuses way to much on form over function.

i also find the new mac pro, iTrash can edition, to be that.
>>
>>47570910
people only like the macbook line because it looks sexy. thats it. everything else like the fast cpu and gpu and wonderful display is just extra.

the new macbook is proof of this.
>>
>>47571012
Whats the point of chromebook? at least you can still install full applications on this macbook
>>
>>47571348
Wait, no one mentioned the chromebook, how is that an argument in its favor.
>>
>>47571151
>ULV CPU/Mobile GPU
>Fast

Oh macfags...
>>
>>47571390
The PCI-E SSD makes up for the slow CPU for the most part. The kinds of people buying Macbooks don't do a whole lot of CPU-bound workloads.

What I don't understand is why they didn't just wait for magnetic resonance recharging and release a fully wireless laptop.....this one port thing is dumb.
>>
>>47571448
>He thinks that having a fast SSD is better than having a decent CPU in everyday use.

You know what SSDs are good at?
Booting the OS, starting programs and moving files.
For the rest, you're better of with a good CPU.
>>
>>47571512
You should actually get an SSD before you start telling people what it's like to use one, because installing one makes meh tier hardware seem like a whole new computer
>>
>>47571558
That depends on the scenario.
Try multitasking on a shitty mobile CPU.
It will be the ultimate Facebook machine once and for all.
>>
>>47571583
I multitask on far worse CPUs than the one in the MacBook
>>
>>47570523
Yes, but the hub will cost $40 (my estimate of their outrageous price. Now Apple's site says... holy fuck $80).

Hahahahaha
>>
>>47571594
>far worse CPUs than the one in the MacBook
No such thing exists you stupid macfuck.
>>
>>47571605
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>47567558
Good goy.
>>
I plug in a harddrive in my laptop like once a month. Otherwise the ports go unused.
>>
>1999 + 16
>using an SD card
wtf are you doing this is clearly bait
>>
>>47571120
How do you like the iMac? Does that have the Retina display? I might get a refurb in a few months.
>>
>>47570403
>that paper of the webcam
*tips tinfoil hat*
You know that the light comes on when it's in use?
>>
>>47571120
Well it's physically impossible to fit a usb port into the new macbook, that's how thin it is.
>>
>>47572906
I don't use them.. ever... it's like we live in some glorious age of things called the internet and wifi.
>>
>>47571120
Liked, favorited and subscribed. When's the next edition coming out?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.