[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: emma-stone.jpg (147KB, 1003x791px) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone.jpg
147KB, 1003x791px
If you could Hypothetically code one program that could do anything what would it be? I'll go first.
> Ability to Destroy or make matter.
>>
A program that programs anything a client wants.

There, I killed off most programing work.
>>
>ability so create a gf
>>
Time control is the obvious choice.
>>
>>47344808
rm sjw
>>
http://downloadmoreram.com/ for real
>>
>>47344808
AI
>>
>>47344887
2nd choice
>>
>>47344887
right now your the master and its the bitch, why would you want to make something where your the bitch

>cucked
>>
>>47344941
you're I mean, can someone point me back to Reddit?
>>
>thumbnails in the linux file selector
>>
what the fuck is this thread, this is no board for 10 years old
>>
A program that outputs "fizz" or "buzz" depending on integer factors.
>>
Solve the Halting Problem
>>
>>47344941
because I'm fed up with this bullshit

let skynet happen already, jesus.
>>
File: 38273_1551281028933_434398_n.jpg (120KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
38273_1551281028933_434398_n.jpg
120KB, 720x540px
>>47344808
Why did they photoshop her eyes
>>
>>47345236
Why do you think they're shopped?
>>
File: 1343886363235.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1343886363235.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>47345267
They look incredibly unnatural.
>>
>>47345277
Look normal to me.
>>
>>47345178
Kek
>>
>>47345267
The light reflections makes her pupils look square
>>
A new operating system.
>written in Rust
>real time
>secure as OpenBSD
>sane packaging
>powerful as Linux,
>easy to use as Mac OS or Windows
>elegant theme

By "sane packaging", I mean the ability to install new software without having to upgrade a thousand other components. Linux distributions can be annoying in this respect. Try installing KDE Plasma 5 on Debian stable or CentOS. You basically can't do it because the repos contain old packages. Unless you want a lot of pain and suffering, you're pretty much stuck with the version of a package that your repo has. A lot of software released for Windows still runs on XP. Try running a recent release of software for Linux on a distribution made in 2001 and see how far you get.
By "elegant theme", I mean a desktop that isn't overly glossy or flat, but also doesn't look like a cheesy 80s movie desktop made by Rob Pike fanboys. I'd probably choose something that looks like BeOS / Haiku.
>>
>>47345414
that's why arch
>>
$('.jew').remove()
>>
>>47345440
What about an older package? What if I have a particular reason I need a version from 2010? Will the 2010 version of a package run on Arch? Probably not.
>>
skynet
>>
Consciousness
>>
Ability to create a program that could create more programs with a single sentence.
>>
gentoo auto instalation script
>>
>>47344828
/thread
>>
gf
>>
>>47345597
It would work as long as you don't have any programs that use a newer version of that package as a dependency, but you are asking for an unreasonable amount if you want two different versions of the same package. Just rename one lel
>>
A program that can be instructed to program any other program, and would do so with uncanny accuracy regardless of any faultiness in the user's verbalization.
>>
>>47344808

Star Trek replicator, Deep Space 9 +500 years edition.

It would certainly be able to also convert matter from or to forms of energy or other types of matter.

In any universe I want it to.
>>
True AI that can also formally solve the halting problem
>>
>>47344808
Virtual world where you can do anything and get realistic feedback, minus pain. Requires helmet (easily mfg, sturdy and cheap).

Anyone can login.

Full AI sex girls.

SJWs get pissed. Men forgo women in favor of this better world. Bars, clubs, social areas go bankrupt as this takes over and civilization collapses.
>>
I just want to make a working virtual reality world for real already.
>>
>>47345236
MY DICK AAAAAAAH
>>
A shitposting AI
I should build that
>>
A Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game called Sword Art Online.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.