[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /g/ heres the deal For the last month theres been this faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1390773687927.jpg (38KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1390773687927.jpg
38KB, 500x368px
ok /g/ heres the deal

For the last month theres been this faggot that scouts around on a motorcylc efor women with their purses exposed, then he rushes in, takes the purse and flees.
Cops are not doing shit.

I just saw him do that shit in front of my house, I now know his bike.

heres my plan to catch this pussy

>make a standard home made vinegar + baking soda pipebomb
>put it inside a purse
>use it as a lure

Now I need a detonator that works better than a baby food jar, I could fashion one out of an old phone and a short circuit to create a spark, problem is I need to get the cable inside the bomb, which is not doable since the opening will remove pressure, and it cant be inside because it most likely wont get signal

any ideas /g/? please dont tell me to go to /k/, they will just tell me to shoot the guy (which is illegal in my country)
>>
>>40268057
call police and tell them about it
>>
this is fucking brilliant

go to textfiles.com, you might find something there
>>
>>40268092
>Cops are not doing shit.

I live in mexico. Also I want to try this out
>>
>which is illegal in my country

Bombs aren't?
>>
>>40268159

not if they are homemade
>>
>>40268057
Not using fertilizer.

Do you even McVeigh?
>>
>>40268159
Yeah I'm pretty sure just about any country is going to take a bomb more seriously than a gun. You're gonna go to jail because you wanted to be a hero, which is just stupid. I'm not going to help you for your own good, not to mention the good of whoever he is close to when it detonates.
>>
this is smart as hell, heres what you do OP

>get a big ziploc
>fill it with gasoline
>put the filled ziploc inside another one
>seal them
>proceed to create a short circuit and use the cellphones vibrator to trigger it
>use a fuse and a cheap firecracker / wrap some gun power in newspaper
>watch that nigger burn
>>
>>40268253
Not a bad idea and probably less of a threat to those around him than a pipe bomb.
>>
>>40268235
>>40268159

a small pipebomb with no shrapnels wont do much more than throw him off the bike and perhaps fracture a rib

although this seems a lot more fun

>>40268253
>>
OP, are you going to dress up like a grill?
>>
>>40268057
No one deserves to die for stealing a some purses.
>>
>>40268253

problem is that he could simple throw it without getting the worst of it, this has to be fast
>>
>>40268312
>mexico
From the behavior of this rascal it doesn't sound like much else is going for him.
>>
>>40268312

that is subjective, you play with fire you may burn

>>40268300

ill just hire a hooker
>>
>>40268295
Alright, if OP really plans on making a bomb small enough to do such little damage at very close range, then it's just his own funeral. It's still a stupid ass plan.
>>
>>40268360
You're right, it is subjective. But you aren't the one to make the decision.
>>
>>40268368
>his own funeral
how so
>>
very clever OP, heres my 2 cents

>lure him a purse
>when he gets close to grab it
>shoot that nigga
>>
>>40268057
How many black people ride motorcycles in Mexico? It can't be too many.
>>
>>40268445
Odds are he is gonna get caught. The police are gonna take a bomb more seriously than most other crimes. When they talk to the hooker, the hooker is gonna rat on OP. From what I hear prison in Mexico isn't very fun, either.
>>
>>40268421

again, thats as retarded as saying that I am

if this guy cared at all about his life he wouldnt be stealing shit from innocent girls in plain day llight in frickin mexico

besides the plan is not to kill him, just throw him off the bike + immobilize him
>>
>>40268492
if the police wont do anything about the biker, they probably arent gonna do anything about op
>>
>>40268057
better idea
>put bluepac in purse
>put gps tracking phone in purse
if the cops don't follow the signal, his permanently blue bike and clothing will be hilarious.
>>
>>40268450
Or better yet, shoot him right after he takes the purse. Then you probably wont go to prison.
>>
>>40268512
No, they really will. A bomb wielding vigilante is a hell of a lot more serious than a purse snatcher.
>>
>>>/diy/
>>
>>40268502
So you thing you get to be the judge, jury, and executioner of this man on a whim? You might actually retarded.
>>
>>40268057
>Windows 8
>on an old Macintosh monitor
I can feel it crying in pain
>>
>>40268551
>implying OP shouldnt dress like a woman
>implying OP shouldnt activate the bomb after the biker has ran off, and then run away
>>
1. get steel pipe
2. wait for attacker
3. Stick in wheel of motorcycle
>>
>>40268513
OP I'd recommend doing this or shooting him after he steals the purse. The cops might actually do something if you promptly give them a GPS location. It can't be that hard to procure a firearm, although you might have to do it illegally, which might get you in to trouble. maybe some kind of DIY projectile weapon? Using a bomb is just a bad idea. A DIY projectile weapon probably is too though... I'd just go with the GPS/dye pack.
>>
>>40268641

>get shot by the criminal

very smart
>>
>>40268641
>tie thin steel rope perpendicularly to the street
>wait till biker comes
>pull on one side to stiffen it
>>
>>40268620
He is still going to get arrested for that lol. The police are actually going to look for the vigilante with a bomb, he's not just a common thief. He is a menace to society.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.