[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK I am inspired by the /fit/ merger to start working out for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

OK I am inspired by the /fit/ merger to start working out for the first time in 3 years. I have an idea of the direction I am going in after reading the /fit/ sticky, but when i took my shirt off I was reminded of my disfiguring back acne. I literally can't take my shirt off. It's too depressing to even look at when i'm alone, much less in public. Do any of you know a way to get rid of this once and for all so I can feel confident about my body and more importantly start my getting big?
>>
stop masturbating
>>
>>34852
I only masturbate maybe once every 2 weeks. I don't think this is the problem
>>
Maybe see a doctor or use pic related
>>
>>34847

You should be able to work out with your shirt on. It's actually better to have a t-shirt for squats and bench press to help the bar stay on your back for squats and help your back stick to the bench for bench press.

Can't help with the acne besides saying that a lot of people have used accutane with various degrees of success
>>
>>34855
>You should be able to work out with your shirt on. It's actually better to have a t-shirt for squats and bench press to help the bar stay on your back for squats and help your back stick to the bench for bench press.
I don't feel the need to work off shirtless. I just look at my skin and think, "why bother?"
>>
>>34856
College athlete who had major-league back acne as a teen here. You should bother because being fit feels amazing, and your acne will eventually either resolve itself or you'll go on accutane and fix it. Once that happens, I assure you that nobody cares about any scars or minor flare-ups that may be left over. The part about fitness feeling good should be enough though.
>>
>>34856

Why bother is just another excuse.

Transcend your own doubt and do what makes you feel good.

You will learn to love the soreness and the sense of emptiness and loneliness.

Being /fit/ is the same as being /lit/ but you get a mild endorphin rush when you look at yourself in the mirror.
>>
Is it acne scar or actual acne? You need to clear your pores with steam (sauna, sweat lodge, swear more and shower afterwards). There's also light therapy.

For now, work out at home.
>>
>>34856
Nigger you what
>why bother getting strong if my back looks kinda gross
How does this make any kind of sense? They're unrelated problems and they can both be fixed. Grow a pair and rise up
>>
>scarred svelt back vs pristine pillowy back
do you have boipucci goals?
>>
>>34943
this, and make sure to change your sheets about every 2-3 weeks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.