[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true ideology of those who are fit and lit is Fascism. Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Aryan_Man_open_art_Pg14.jpg (252KB, 400x621px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_Man_open_art_Pg14.jpg
252KB, 400x621px
The true ideology of those who are fit and lit is Fascism. Discuss
>>
>>29405
No.
>>
>>29405
>not independent
Stay beta
>>
Sure I guess
A free market is more productive and allowed for more leisure time for its citizens

But whatever
>>
Yes.
>>
Fascism is espoused by broken and insecure people who need or at least desperately want support and reinforcement from society. They're thirsty for approbation; what they think and how they live must get the thumbs-up from others.

This mentality is neither lit nor fit. Both are small sects of the population who improve themselves without giving a shit at all about the hoi polloi.
>>
>>29517
>Fascism is espoused by broken and insecure people who need or at least desperately want support and reinforcement from society. They're thirsty for approbation; what they think and how they live must get the thumbs-up from others.

kind of like fit lit
>>
>>29405
implying fitizens don't achieve a level of self sufficiency and confidence from training in the gym, and lit, well i suppose they're well read and knowledgeable. the marriage of the two would lead to the true ideology which is democracy and capitalism. both put the emphasis on the individual to strive for success and go out and vote for what they care for, or hop on a platform and espouse what they care for, succeed in their career and spread their wealth to suppliers of their desires or create appealing goods and services that others will desire.
>>
Cultural Fascism (leaving out economics) promotes the active and intentional betterment of the society and nation through the betterment of the individuals. A healthy and strong populus makes for a healthier progeny, and therefore a stronger future for the state.
>>
>>29460
So why Soviets were considered the most reading nation in the world?
>>
>>29405
Mussolini's Fascism that appreciated the ancient greek form yes.
>>
File: pathetic.png (385KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
385KB, 853x480px
itt: people who dont know what fascism is
totalitarianism is never good, stop being contrarian
>>
>>29643
are you actually autistic enough to conflate fascism and totalitarianism?
>>
>>29635
>most reading
It seems like you were """""""educated""""""""" there as well.
>>
File: 1490756946346.jpg (44KB, 340x371px) Image search: [Google]
1490756946346.jpg
44KB, 340x371px
>>29405
>Fascists
>reading books

>>29666
>who is Giovanni Gentile
>>
>>29405
>discuss
How bout we just decide it with our fists?
>>
File: 1452046710488.png (18KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1452046710488.png
18KB, 732x732px
>>29635
Cause what else do you have to do in the bread line?
>>
>>29635
I was talking about productivity and leisure time, not simply reading.

USSR was such a massive shithole and countless other capitalist counties industrialized far faster and better than they did.
>>
File: IMG_6172.png (161KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6172.png
161KB, 1024x597px
Yep
>>
>>29666
name one fascist govt that wasn't totalitarian
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.