[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why americans are so big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
They are tall and huge anbd hav a big dick

This is unfair and depress

I wnat to be big guy
>>
>>29189
i'm 6'4" but only have a 6 inch dick if it makes you feel better
>>
>>29189
Chill out. It's a stereotype. Americans are like 70% multi ethnic.
>>
>>29189
>be scandi
>6'1 ~200 lbs
>barely above average size, feel pretty shitty about it
>go to the US
>everyone's like 5'9
>manlets everywhere
>girls fucking calling you tall and shit

>>>americans
>>>big

also when it comes to dick, their dick average is like 13 cm lmao. I have a 16 cm dick that passes the toilet roll test. It's also not mutilated by birth.

Envy Scandis or the Dutch instead, my man
>>
File: cia2.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia2.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
I wnat to be big guy
>>
File: 1436415646984.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1436415646984.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>29225
>Envy Scandis or the Dutch instead, my man
yeah, right cuck. Now go back to your cuckshed as Al-Habir Hassan Ibn Mustafa ravages your wife.
>>
>>29225
where did you visit cali or some shit? I'm 6'3 and perfectly average height in the mid-west.

6.5 inch penor doe :(
>>
>>29225

Depends on part of US you visit.
Where I live 6'2 is about the average height I see.

But when I visit other states like California and New York I tower above everyone. I was actually surprised to see how short some guys can get.
>>
>>29189
i bet your asian
>>
DICKLETS DO NOT RESPOND TO ME
>>
>>29189
>wanting to be big

Big people have more health problems and live shorter lives. I'm happy at 5'5".
>>
>>29394
>>29294
neither of you are actually as tall as you claim

I'm actually 6'4" and I very rarely see anyone my height
>>
For you
>>
>>29454
>im 6'4"
>its impossible for people to be as tall as me
>>
>>29294
>>29394
There isn't a single state where the average male is 6'2". Why lie?
>>
>>29225
>scandi
i hope your height and fat dick give you solace as your country is being overrun by muslims
>>
>>29509
it's not impossible, just not that common

claiming that 6'3", a 97.4 percentile height for the United States, is only "average" where you are from demonstrates that you are completely full of shit
>>
>>29454
No man I'm 6'3 barefoot. 6'4.5 with my shoes on. People really are that tall where I live. Went to FL once and I towered everyone and only saw a few that tall.
>>
>>29207
That's embarrassing. Might as well be a manlet.
>>
>>29545
Where do you live brah? Maybe outside the mid-west it's really different dunno
>>
>>29225
>also when it comes to dick, their dick average is like
You sure seem to know a lot about dick
>>
>>29454
>>29521

I live in a small(ish) town in the Midwest and I know multiple people that are literally 7ft tall. I've even seen a girl taller than me and I'm 6'3.
All faggots in the city nearby are short though.

Might just be the genes around here but everyone is really fucking tall where I live.
>>
i have a small penis. roll trips and ill post it
>>
>>29665
well shit, i almost rolled it by myself
>>
>>29621
I live in the Midwest too. The average height around here for a male seems about 5'11".
>>
>>29294
jajajaja fucking liar
>>
>>29207
I'm 5'7 and have a 7.5" dick. Opposite problem
>>
>>29706
I don't live in a city, but that's what the avg height is where I live. The city seems to breed manlets though. I'll give your perspective at work most girls are 5'8+ and guys are 6'2 plus. Tallest guy is almost 7ft.
>>
>>29665
How small?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.