[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostitute Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1359408388549.jpg (177KB, 1600x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1359408388549.jpg
177KB, 1600x1023px
I experienced one of the lowest points of my life today.

>Feeling really lonely and frustratingly horny because my girlfriend and I broke up 2 weeks ago and i still miss her but want to meet other girls
>fuck around on tinder for a bit, its useless
>check out back pages and find that i can get a hooker to come to my place within an hour
>called one and she ended up being a no show, the second one showed up.
>my heart was racing and i was a nervous wreck before she showed up, i expected a hot blonde from the pictures
>5'5" italian skank shows up looking like a fucking prostitute
>walk right passed my landlord with her
>she kissed me in the elevator and i could tell she smokes a pack a day,
>she was fat /fit/, her legs had brown, chafed, dried up skin covered in razor burn with what felt like melting jello beneath
>she tried to suck me off and ride me for about 10 minutes before i just gave up and fucked her from behind til i cum
>we laid there talking for 20 minutes and she left with my $200
>my room now smells like her nasty perfume and my mouth still tastes0 like ciggarettes after brushing them and gargling mouth wash

Never do this. Just Masturbate and get on with life. Just go up to girls and say "Hello".
>>
>>28802
>not getting pics beforehand
>not telling her to fuck off if you didnt like her
>fucking $200 for an ugly hooker
pleb
>>
File: jrpg protagonist.png (14KB, 244x192px) Image search: [Google]
jrpg protagonist.png
14KB, 244x192px
>in 2nd grade the first girl who ever liked me projectile vomited in my face
>in 7th grade my first dance was spent with me literally being the only person alone because my assigned date didn't show up but everyone else had one
>at prom my date left early and my car ended up being stolen (by my date)
>freshman year of college I went to my first party and saw drunk whores literally shit and piss as a content
>my first girlfriend ever I only met online, and when we met she immediately criticized me and left
>the first sex I ever had was at 24 years old with a physically revolting person much like the OP except white

Every woman I have ever met at every point in my life has either lied to me or betrayed me, get on my level.
>>
>>29233
>33
Passage 33:
"And so in the light of our beloved saviour, was sounded the commands to make anon drop his balls from his hip.
And he made great strides to better his intellect
And he gained great strength from the darkness
So too shall all empires, now and to come, be risen from their grave marks. For the great Gods of fitness had spoke, and no mortal can say unto another as they would have unto thee.

Rise children of the swamp and mud, the day is not ogre."
>>
File: 1478201896971.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478201896971.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>29333
>assigned date
what
>>
File: comingtoterms.gif (2MB, 267x260px) Image search: [Google]
comingtoterms.gif
2MB, 267x260px
>tfw romantic
>tfw no one has ever told me they loved me
>tfw I said it once after a few month long summer fling with a girl I met studying abroad and she laughed at me
>tfw write romantic shortstories in my downtime to make up for it
>>
File: 1477612852060.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1477612852060.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>Never do this. Just Masturbate and get on with life. Just go up to girls and say "Hello".

Ill do it for you bro
>>
>>29401
real life isnt like the movies anon

good luck finding a "romantic" in 2017 lol
>>
>>29401
I too am a romantic who has just been constantly crushed by girls. Why can't I get them to stay /fitlit/?
>>
File: ancap.jpg (3KB, 124x91px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
3KB, 124x91px
>>29333
>assigned date
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.