[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitbros, I see your point about how the only worthwhile thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: wojak.jpg (15KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
15KB, 229x246px
Fitbros, I see your point about how the only worthwhile thing to pursue is pussy, ass and fucking (and not reading gay books). However, I have one question for you all: how do you deal with the fact that by making girls your ultimate interest in life, you're giving them ultimate power over you?
>>
that's why /lit/ will never get /fit/
were not after women

were all gay here
>>
>>28308
maybe for 80% of guys the power is given to females. but if you become so attractive that you break the threshold, you become an entity called "Chad" and you get any girl at your beck and call. all the power now lies in your hands.
>>
>>28363

Holy shit. Can you provide proof of this, fitbro?
>>
>>28380
Once you know, you will forever strive. Are you sure?
>>
>>28421

I'm sure, my man. If I can know a good path, I'll devote my life to walking it.
>>
>>28447
look up connor murphy
>>
File: 1471800439990.jpg (264KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1471800439990.jpg
264KB, 1000x722px
>>28308
Being fit is about chasing your ideal and living a fulfilled life in which you feel confident in your physical state. The gym isn't just a means to an end, it is a constant struggle against yourself and taking enjoyment in the progress of besting yourself every week. Girls pursuing you after you reach your ideal body is just a side effect of chasing that goal.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
>>
File: 1435395510044.gif (748KB, 286x155px) Image search: [Google]
1435395510044.gif
748KB, 286x155px
>>28308
>pursue pussy
>pussy

laughinggays.jpeg
>>
File: 1448766497531.jpg (114KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1448766497531.jpg
114KB, 480x608px
>>28308
> lifting for women

Never going to make it
>>
>>28308
Nice op. This is the burning question of the century.
>are you gay or are you a cuckold?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.