/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fit/ religious denomination?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 23

File: muscle_jesus1.jpg (241KB, 700x402px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_jesus1.jpg
241KB, 700x402px
What's the most /fit/ religious denomination?
>>
>>28097
Sikhs are told that they're literally warriors against evil, therefore it's their duty to be strong and brave so I mean that's kind of cool.
>>
File: whomstbaptist.png (259KB, 400x763px) Image search: [Google]
whomstbaptist.png
259KB, 400x763px
The religion that doesn't worship a long haired hippy in a dress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZUEQOeyWjY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9U-uwCsYH8
Jesus wore pants and he had short hair
>>
File: sikh-1.jpg (51KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
sikh-1.jpg
51KB, 650x432px
>>28110
Yeah Sikhs are a warrior cult LARPing as a religion.

They carry around a dagger at all times in case they need to stab a muslim... er... "protect the innocent".
>>
>>28097
Anglo-Saxon native religion.
>>
File: christians_vs_pagancucks.png (204KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
christians_vs_pagancucks.png
204KB, 1280x809px
>>29016
>eternal anglo
lol no thanks
>>
>>28192
>stab a muslim
>protect the innocent
Where is the contradiction?
>>
>>28192
>They carry around a dagger at all times in case they need to stab a muslim
Fucking based sikhs
>>
>>29044
At least it taught that sin = inaction. All the churches I see today are filled with obeasts who think Yahweh will let their gluttonous asses into heaven.
>>
>>28097
Pagan
>>
>>28110
Sikhs are pretty awesome
>>
File: 1483243153898.jpg (256KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483243153898.jpg
256KB, 1162x850px
>>28192
You say that like it is a bad thing. Sikhs are pretty awesome. DEUS VULT
>>
Greco-Roman Paganism
>>
>it's ANOTHER religion thread
>>>/fithis/
>>
File: pagans btfo.jpg (29KB, 572x199px) Image search: [Google]
pagans btfo.jpg
29KB, 572x199px
>>29299
>>29668
Semen gives you protein, right?
>>
>>28097
Probably Sikh. But I'm going to go with Norse. Really, anything from a warrior culture works. If it has a tenant that states you get to go to a better afterlife if you die in battle, it's probably suitably badass.
>>
>>28148
ayy what up /christian/ senpai?
>>
Mormonism.
>>
>>28192
Another fun fact - their religion eschews the use of ritual slaughter, whether halal or kosher or whatever. Their only requirement is that the animal be killed efficiently: traditionally this was done by decapitating them with fuckhuge swords, but I believe they're pretty happy with captive bolt guns these days.
>>
File: 1490415168682.jpg (77KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490415168682.jpg
77KB, 500x504px
Christianity
>weep not, behold, for the lion of Judah prevails
>>
>>28097
catholics cuz we kneel and stand all the time so we have strong posterior chains
>>
I'd be Christian if I could fool myself into believing in that shit, but how do you guys do it with zero proof or anything?
>>
>>30606
A lot of people promote Christianity because they don't want Islam spreading.
>>
>>30741
Yeah I get that, and I do like the values of Christianity, but liking it and believing everything in the bible as fact are two very different things.
>>
File: tumblr_mq1k5tJG4N1sanux8o1_500.jpg (284KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq1k5tJG4N1sanux8o1_500.jpg
284KB, 466x700px
Pagansim
>>
File: images.jpg (108KB, 620x992px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
108KB, 620x992px
>>31667
Why did someone shop black flag onto his shirt? Varg doesn't listen to cuck music
>>
File: Jesus.png (830KB, 511x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
830KB, 511x740px
>>28097
Muscular Christianity
>>
File: Do it for her - Roman Empire.png (831KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for her - Roman Empire.png
831KB, 1400x1000px
>>28097
Catholic sir
>>
File: capturetheflag.gif (65KB, 387x312px) Image search: [Google]
capturetheflag.gif
65KB, 387x312px
>>28097
>What's the most /fit/ religious denomination?

>7th day adventists

>Weightlifters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_nAAQWkb4
>>
>>30606
>>30762
>fool yourself
read the Bible. Then read Augustine. Read CS Lewis too. Make sure to read Nitzsche to shut down any temptation toward humanism you might have. Cap it off with Dostoevsky and maybe Gogol. Attend church. You will soon understand just how much proof there is.
>>
>>31755
how is punk cuck music retard
>>
File: 1488854614352.jpg (102KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488854614352.jpg
102KB, 818x768px
>>28097

Traditionalist Christianity is based. Pic related.
>>
File: catholics_support_homosexuality.jpg (740KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
catholics_support_homosexuality.jpg
740KB, 768x1024px
>>29949
Not much.
Except I've been permabanned by the mods. I took control of /kjv/, but the whole site has now been nuked. I'm the creator of this infamous image as well
>>
>>32184
sometimes the Devil hides behind the cross
>>
How the fuck is this a question anyway?
>>
Most of the strongest weightlifters are Muslim apart from the Chinese
>>
>>32116
>Antifa's favorite genre
>>
>>28097

Muscular Christianity. Forget all of those liberal faggot churches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
>>
>>32184
>permabanned for speaking the truth
Turn the other cheek indeed
>>
>>32083
Still zero.

He said proof, not claims.
>>
>>32184
>>32284

That's just typical Catholicucks response. /christian/ is just a catholic echo chamber.
>>
>>32310
Traditional, conservative or liberal?
>>
>>32083
Mental gymnastics: the mentality
>>
>>32310
TRADCATH
>>
>>30606
the leap to faith.
>>
>>29086
>look at this dank black guy in a trump hat. Fucking based!
>>
>>32299
>>32340
Ontological, cosmological, teleological, arguments three.
(You) are both faggots, don't ever reply to me.
>>
>>30181
Mormons are cunts, and it's a cult created by an old loon looking for money disguised as a religion

t. Catholic
>>
>>30606
>needing proof
top ideology
>>
>>32395
This desu Joseph Smith was a fucking grade A hack

>mormons try to explain away that dumb ass getting caught about reading Egyptian hieroglyphs
>Mormons secretly were cool with polygamy with Joseph Smith and then openly cool with polygamy under Brigham Young until the US Govt basically fought a war with them, at which point God revealed that it was actually bad again
>Get more BTFO by archaeology/geology than even standard YEC's

Mormonism is such a cuck religion.
>>
>>28097
The pagan warrior religion that Varg Vikernes believes in.
>>
I don't know.

But it's sure as well not Protestants.
>>
>>32083
>promoting Christianity
>recommends Nietzsche
lmao, keep your slave mentality to yourself, I prefer believing in myself and my life
>>
>>32032
This
>>
File: 70114445aa.jpg (120KB, 719x1200px) Image search: [Google]
70114445aa.jpg
120KB, 719x1200px
>>29095
These people aren't religious, they follow the social convention and call themselves Christian, and go once in a while to a mass. They barely read the scriptures and don't apply the teaching. Real faith with its inherent frugality, fitness, ascetism, self-denial and devotion through poverty and abstinence is the deal. To be a Christian is to refuse earthly pleasures, to turn down his drives, dompt his capricious ego to attain a degree of serenity and plenitude, obeses cannot even conceive. The corporate fashion of Christianism many people in United States managed to shamelessly create is nowhere near such a genuine communion with nature.
>>
>>32184
Someone who's gay and seeks the lord won't fuck men, therefore isn't sinning.

Temptation =/= Sin
>>
>>28097
Shia Islam
>>
>>30741
Read the Bible and study it with a preacher.
>>
>>33466
Checked and true.

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to me, Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but only the one who died the will of the Father that is in heaven.
>>
>>28097
Christianity
>Literally believe body is a temple which should be made to bring glory to the lord
>Has mega macho men throughout the bible
>>
>>33245
You do neither because you do not understand Nietzsche and you follow him (your misinterpretation of him, rather) like a slave.
>>
>>29086
This. All sikhs carry a blade called a kirpan after being baptized. A rule if their religion is that they cannot shirk helping or defending someone in need, and the kirpan is a tool to that end. There's even legislation allowing them to carry their knives in schools since it's considered a religious item
>>
>>33524
I mean they could fuck men and it wouldn't make them any less a Christian as long as they repent and work to break their shackles.
>>
>>30345

kek
>>
File: 1491082612977.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491082612977.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>28192
Can I be a Sikh if White?
>>
>>28097
mostly christian at birth, but most are converts of bodybuilder/powerlifter cults (zyzz, scoobert, etc)
>>
The only worthwhile religion is fitness.

If I worship at the temple of swift feet for thirty minutes a day, then I invariably become faster and more robust.
If I worship at the temple of heavy movements for an hour a day, then I invariably become stronger and more powerful.
If I worship at the temple of moderate consumption all day, then I invariably become leaner and healthier.
If I worship at all three of these temples on a regular basis, my form becomes as beautiful as that of the gods.

The gods that occupy these temples confer tangible and demonstrable benefits to those who pursue them.

No other religion can claim this.
>>
Unironically buddhism
>>
>>28110
>>28192
>>29086

sikhs are more "american" than the avg american desu

any religion with a built-in 2nd amendment is based in my book.
>>
>>32635
>Mormonism is such a cuck religion.
It's Satanism.
>>
>>32635
>>34734

Sure, but Mormons have created a *great* culture.

They have low divorce rates.
Their churches are almost entirely filled with Aryans.
They make more babies than people of all other religions.
Their women are modest and don't dress like sluts.
>>
File: enso_zen1.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
enso_zen1.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
I like Zen Buddhism

>all about discovering your inner self
>compatible with other religions and philosophies, no dogma
>very good for martial artists- encourages and teaches how to develop favorable mind set(s)
>>
>>33466
Whatever works to raise ourselves to new heights I suppose. I left the church because I was tired of being a hypocrite and being surrounded by hypocrites. Now I'm fit and have found a worldview that fits that lifestyle. I still can't help but feel contempt for them though. Perhaps one day I'll be truly Christian unlike before.
>>
>>34865
>low divorce rates
the reason why isnt that they have happier marriages anon.

>filled with aryans
makes sense given that it popped up in the middle of protestant america

>their women are modest and dont dress like sluts
go to salt lake city, there are a lot of women that are married but living by themselves because their husbands are gone for years to evangelize in south america. Do you think they are staying pure? A sizable number aren't.

Mormonism is a fucking cult that needs to be disbanded.
>>
>>34914
Why does it need to be disbanded? What are they doing that is so terrible? Having big families? Being productive citizens? Don't you think we should disband spic cartels or nigger gangs first?
>>
>>30314
i like matthew modine
>>
>>34933
you can disband both, you dont have to choose between the murderous gang or the domineering, manipulative and slimy cult like you can only get one at a time
>>
Buddhism
>>
>>34948
You've yet to explain why these people who are so fruitful deserve to have their temple disbanded. I would seriously rather disband Non-Denominational Christianity before these kind Mormons who take care of their own so well.
>>
>>34959
It isn't the individual people, it is the actual organization. Are you some kind of Mormon apologist?
>>
>>34914
>there are a lot of women that are married but living by themselves because their husbands are gone for years to evangelize in south america
At least learn something about a religion before you shit on it. Mormon men have not been called on proselytizing missions without their wives in a hundred years.
>>
>>34962
t. mormon apologist
>>
>>34961
I'm not a Mormon. I don't know much about the actual religion, im just going by statistics and what I see. No other religion in America has created a culture of respectable people the way Mormonism has done.
>>
>>34961
>it is the actual organization
Not him, but you haven't explained what's wrong with the organization, either. It's a lay organization. All local authorities are unpaid volunteers. Even if their was some conspiracy going on among the general officers of the church (unlikely), they lead far more stressful and demanding lives than any amount of money they could possibly be embezzling (and still finance the church) would be worth. There's just easier ways for them to be rich, especially because most are wealthy prior to serving in the church. Fuck, Joseph Smith willingly died when he had the opportunity to flee. The point being, the leaders are just as sincere as the members.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (169KB, 1000x1225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
169KB, 1000x1225px
>>34953
>Buddhism
>Fit
>>
>>34959
They are a heretical cult, that should be reason enough.
>>
>>34973
As an atheist, I have no problem with their way of life. Most of the Mormons I have come across would go out of their way just to mow your fucking lawn for you. You obviously can't come up with a reason for your belief that they need to be disbanded.
>>
Mormonism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc61c6geUtU&t=3m16s
>>
File: IMG_7501.jpg (102KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7501.jpg
102KB, 450x600px
>>34973
Catholicism teaches girls to be sluts and priests to touch little boys. Pic related.
>>
>>34968
He's just bulking bruh
>>
>>34977
>I have no problem with these people because I don't care about these issues and I personally like how they act
>That's a much better reason for keeping them around than the fact that they are perpetuating a great heresy and damning souls because of it, because that's silly and subjective
Your reasoning leaves much to be desired.
>>
>>34967
>>34966
The central organization of that church is the problem, not the individuals, even though the FLDS is full of fucked people and I'm sure pockets of fundy polygamy practicing LDS members exist as well.

Anyways, polygamy and racism are already well known. They also like to lie to their own members about Joseph Smith while obfuscating the truth behind the Churches claims to Direct Revelation and being the only One True Church of Christ.

The church will never admit that they ever made mistakes either because the church is worth $30 billion, saw what happened to CoC, and would rather not lose that sweet, sweet income.

On a better note, most Mormons I have met are nice, hard working people and the church does devote a lot of resources to helping the impoverished. Doesn't excuse the Scientology-tier upper organization, though.
>>
>>35006
>They also like to lie to their own members about Joseph Smith while obfuscating the truth behind the Churches claims to Direct Revelation and being the only One True Church of Christ.
[citation needed]

>polygamy and racism are already well known
The Bible also includes instances of Mormon style polygamy and "racism." Is it heretical as well?
>>
>>35006
Sure, he church has problems. Is it any worse than Joel Osteen leading millions of people to hell?

>polygamy
This isn't allowed and hasn't been for hundreds of years.

>racism
You say it like this is a bad thing.
>>
>>35010
I don't care if it is heretical or not.

>citation needed
literally just read the history of the church and then go onto ex-mormon discussion boards to see how the manipulation goes, this shit is readily available to you.

>>35011
>polygamy hasnt been allowed for hundreds of years
How old do you think Mormonism is? It took Woodrow Wilson legislating polygamy out of the church and Joseph F Smith disavowing the practice before Congress in 1904, which caused a splinter in the church.
The LDS still aggressively hunts polygamists within its own fold, because telling people God told you it was okay and then reneging because the government told you to is obvious bullshit and fundies wouldn't have any of that.

The church doesn't just have problems, it is built on bullshit and refuses to address it, or in most cases lies and then obfuscates the issue.
>>
>>35015
As an addition, while the church says that monogamy is the rule, they have not abandoned a lot of the underlying doctrine and cautiously mention that it may one day be reinstated.
>>
>>35015
>read the history of the church
I have. Extensively. Almost definitely significantly more than you. In all of my research I have never come across one credible claim of the church as an organization lying to its members.

What HAS happened is retarded members of the church being misinformed through a lack of research and critical thinking tell their children misinformation. Those children then grow up and think for themselves, and discover their parents are retarded (or their Sunday school teacher because the church is a lay organization and the quality of teachers varies wildly) and blame it on the church.
>>
>>35024
holy shit lmao you are a mormon apologist
>>
>>35025
Still waiting on one shred of evidence. I just don't like seeing retards shitpost with no factual backing.
>>
>>34968
>
>>
While it's not a religion, atheism is the most /fit/ because it isn't fooled by mom science.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.