[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're a well-rounded citizen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Gearz.jpg (39KB, 401x327px) Image search: [Google]
Gearz.jpg
39KB, 401x327px
>>
I'm reading the greeks and lifted some hours ago
>>
>>27215
I didn't fall for the college meme
>>
>>27215
I'm a well-rounded citizen.
Why would I need to prove it to anyone?
>>
>>27240
this. I am not antisemitic and come to the 4chan
>>
>>27215
I'm fit (if you can't do 10 pull-ups you are an objectively unfit fatass, get the fuck out)
I'm a STEM major

That's all that needs to be said
>>
>Fit and continuing to bulk
>Eat healthy
>Successful and expansive career
>Masturbate to cartoon horses

Honestly I already know I'm not going to make it
>>
I try
>>
>>27215

>The body ought to be compact, and to show no irregularity either in motion or attitude. For what the mind shows in the face by maintaining in it the expression of intelligence and propriety, that ought to be required also in the whole body. But all of these things should be observed without affectation.
>>
I neither lift nor read.
>>
>>27843

so you're a fucking dyelor
>>
>>27215
I said hi to a girl once
>>
>>27843
why are you on here
>>
File: 1474857909688.gif (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474857909688.gif
44KB, 600x600px
>>27923
I don't know. I like listening to audiobooks and masturbate to increase cardio. Does that grant me a pass?
>>
>>28030
Yes
>>
File: 1460939127574s.jpg (13KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1460939127574s.jpg
13KB, 218x231px
>>27353
Like wise bro. 10 pull ups is soo easy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.