[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FFG/ Fart Fetish General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: james-joyce-smellig-something.png (191KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce-smellig-something.png
191KB, 648x648px
Experiencing Sexual Pleasure With Three Girls Edition

>resources
https://adoxoblog.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/f%CE%BCckbird-and-jim-james-joyces-letters-to-nora-barnacle/

>community
https://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/forum.php

Old thread:
>>3327319

"Fire in the hole!" My eyes went wide and I yelped as she farted.... blappppttfffrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffff!! I started twitching as Abby grunted and giggled. As I thrashed she reached back and grabbed my hair. "NOO! Keep your nose up my ass and sniff my nasty farts!" Taylor again grabbed my balls and squeezed gently, but enough to make me know she meant business. Cassie covered her nose. "I give it a 7, but only because of the stink. Mine will be way bigger!" Abby strained again. "Just wait..." I held my breath in anticipation. She made grunting sounds and said, "almost, almost... almost.... oooh, oh god, I feel so sorry for you, I wouldn't even make my CHAIR endure this one..." as I held my breathe, I started to see stars and my lungs ached. Just as I couldn't take it anymore, a long hot burst of steamy rancid air came firing out of Abby's cute little butthole brrrraaaaaaaapppppfffffffff and she lifted off my face just a tiny bit, allowing me to gasp in and out and in and out over and over again, sputtering and coughing into my gagged mouth. "Holy CHRIST, that was SO RANK, oh my god... what if he pukes all over my panties??" Cassie said laughing. Taylor just giggled softly, covering her nose. "He definitely will after I'm done with him..." The smell was ungodly. So overpowering. Like sour milk and rancid laundry and rotten eggs, but worse. Mixed with the strong smell of my sister's volleyball shorts. Waves of nausea started washing over me and I think I started having spasms underneath Abby's fat ass. Tears welled up in my burning eyes, and I started shuddering a little. Abby lifted herself off me just a little bit. "Oh my gosh, Abby... he's ...
>>
"Hey Anon, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, Anon open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, Anon. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally Anon, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*
>>
File: 1264882653463.jpg (26KB, 304x400px)
1264882653463.jpg
26KB, 304x400px
>>
Theres some important magazine as Time that has articles of those topics of Joyce=?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 450x470px
>>24249
>>24321
>>
Things I must you tell a lot of, believe it you hardly can, but hear tomorrow it already will you, be well in the meantime. Oh my ass burns like fire! what on earth is the meaning of this!—maybe muck wants to come out? yes, yes, muck, I know you, see you, taste you—and—what's this—is it possible? Ye Gods!—Oh ear of mine, are you deceiving me?—No, it's true—what a long and melancholic sound!
- Mozart
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.