[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1412435809319.jpg (186KB, 1065x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1412435809319.jpg
186KB, 1065x1088px
Does having muscles make you a 'man'?
>>
in this day and age, as long as you feel like you might be a man on the inside, you are a man
>>
No, but being a man makes you have muscles
>>
if woman have muscles is she really woman
>>
does throatsucking my half meter dick makes you a platonic concept?
>>
File: korean.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
korean.webm
3MB, 640x640px
No
>>
>>23836
No, but not having muscles makes you a bitch.
>>
>>23836
Maybe. Maybe not. Man is hard to define. Masculinity doesn't have to include big muscles.
>>
>>23836
No. But having XY chromosomes does.
>>
>>23836
>Does having muscles make you a 'man'?
No, having a penis makes you a man.

Having muscles AND a penis makes you a muscular man.
>>
>>23836
no but it makes you attractive
>>
>>23836
enough muscles makes you one yes

unless you can find a 140+ unmanly muscle beast
>>
>>23966
Can you stop assuming my gender based on my genitalia
>>
>>23989
can you stop assuming genitalia being related to gender whatsoever? my fiffi hannah is gender neutral
>>
>>23931
NOOOOOOOOOOOO thats just a manlet
>>
>>23989
>Can you stop assuming my gender based on my genitalia
>Assuming
HUE, there is nothing to assume. You either have XX chromossomes and therefore have a vagina and is a woman or you have XY chromossomes and therefore you have a penis and is a man.

No amount of mental gymnastics, genital multilation or hormone replacement therapy will change that simple and clear biological fact.

Deal with it!
>>
File: 1485498337632.jpg (103KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1485498337632.jpg
103KB, 640x618px
>>23836
Having Muscle as a man is a sign of masculinity and commitment. Of course just having muscles alone doesn't make you a man, but I would argue that staying healthy and getting stronger as a male, will help you become a man. Just because you may may feel like a man, does not mean that you are actually a man. Toughness, perseverance, will power and determination are other masculine attributes. Unfortunately, feminization of men and demonization of masculinity is strong in the west and as a result, you have a bunch of beta males that get taken advantage of from women and other men, and the sad thing is they do not even realize it.
>>
>>23989
Ok I will now assume you are a mentally ill degenerate instead.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>24054
>>
>>24054
What about XXY?
>>
>>24129
>What about XXY?
Then you have klinefelter syndrome, which is a genetic abnormality, NOT A GENDER!
>>
>>23836
No, because man is a spook. It does make you stronger though.
>>
File: 1383773688519.png (625KB, 1200x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1383773688519.png
625KB, 1200x1826px
>>23836
>Does having muscles make you a 'man'?

You have a lot to learn my 'man'
>>
>>25441
>man is a spook

Not sure if memeing or you actually believe this
>>
>>25666
Even if you don't subscribe to all that, is the ideal "Man" anything more than a concept?
>>
>>23897
Underrated post.

Seriously though, being an iconic 'man' as signified by your quotation marks is so much more than muscles. And yet people in thread who are getting into the 'assuming gender based on genitalia' meme have forcefully missed the point.

There isn't a worthwhile country in the world that hasn't adopted or created the idea of "the REAL man", a superlative for which to strive.
>>
>>23836
No the qualifier for that is being over 5 ft 7 inches tall no exceptions.
>>
LIFTING DOESN'T CURE AUTISM
>>
No, but not having muscles makes you not a man
>>
>>23836
Well, no, having a cock and balls makes you a man.
>>
>>24129
Then you are an awesome song by Rush.
>>
>>26532
That really ought to be the motto here.
>>
>>24129
That is a genetic abnormality
>>
>>23836
You need the mindset of a "man" to become muscular, but it doesnt rule you out from being muscular.
>>
>>23931
Jesus christ that gyno
>>
>>24078
>dat skelly in the background
lol
>>
>>23931
She's cute as fuck.
>>
>>23836
I think that being a man simply means fulfilling your personal, financial, and legal obligations.
>>
Certainly makes you more masculine, and I would argue is a trait that makes you a better man.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.