[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4 3NJgwx0o https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl43NJgwx0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxAihYn7yw

MEANWHILE YOU'RE FAPPING TO ANIME, THEY'RE TRAINING
MEANWHILE YOU'RE BROWSING FIT, THEY'RE TRAINING
MEANWHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING, THEY'RE TRAINING
MEANWHILE YOU'RE WONDERING ABOUT USING ROIDS, THEY'RE EATING MEAT AND TRAINING
MEANWHILE YOU'RE FEELING SAD BECAUSE GIRLS DONT PUT ATTENTION ON YOU, THEY'RE TRAINING
MEANWHILE YOU'RE COMPLAINING LIFE IN THE MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE HARD, THEY'RE TRAINING WITH SCRAPS

WHO WILL HAVE THE BETTER RESULTS IN THE END.

STOP COMPLAINING, AND START TRAINING HARDER

MEANWHILE THE WHITE MALE ONLY COMPLAINS, THE BLACK AFRICAN IS WORKING HARD TO TAKE WHITE PEOPLE LAND AND WOMEN
>>
>implying I'm not training
Get rekt fgt
>>
Meanwhile, I have a job.
>>
>>42895538
and what are they doing while I am training?
>>
>>42895658
injecting steroids, which are easier to get there than in the first world
>>
>>42895658
getting AIDS and malaria
>>
>>42895693
Not one of those guys look like they use gear
>>
>>42895658
Rapin
>>
>>42895695
meanwhile you have GAYDS like your whore sister.
>>
>>42895658
Stealin yo bitch
>>
>>42895654
>Meanwhile, I'm a pathetic wage slave
>>
File: 1502678103906.jpg (19KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1502678103906.jpg
19KB, 261x247px
>>42895538
Their form is fucking TERRIBLE. Go to 0:16 and watch the nig swing his entire body to curl with 1/2 the ROM. Holy FUCK this is awful to watch.
>>
File: 1505419232949.jpg (389KB, 1000x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1505419232949.jpg
389KB, 1000x1611px
>>42895538
>>
>>42895806
And where is Rhodesia today
Where is South Africa
The niggers will always have the strongest aid from the communist left
>>
>>42895772
>meanwhile I have Quality of life, opportunity and bountiful of leasure.
lmao

>Implying I can't have all that and still be bigger than these thirdworlders.
>>
>>42895827
Turned to shit when the whites left, so yeah.
There's that.
>>
>>42895827
And what a lovely country south africa is.

Gang bangers, you gotta love em
>>
>>42895829
>Quality of life
work 50 hours a week, get sick, die repeat

>opportunity
that's why all small businesses thrive and there is no criminal corporatism in america

>bountiful of leisure
all entertainment in the us is degenerate, makes people sick, fat, and stupid. also, "bountiful of leasure" is grammatically incorrect , and "leasure" is spelled "leisure" you dumb fucking immigrant faggot.
>>
>>42895829
>meanwhile im blowing hot air up my ass and still live in my moms basement
>>
>>42895892
I work 35-45 hours a week, with fairly flexible hours.
>all small businesses thrive
Ofcourse they aren't and aren't supposed to either. But if you have talent, work hard you might just make it work.

Dude you are such a pussy apologist for the third world, if you truly can't make a great life in america, you are a fucking suspended adulthood faggot.
>>
>no matter how big or small you are, we are all equal and get along here
>tfw you will never train in a Ghani gym with your black brethren who want you to succeed as much as themselves
>>
>>42895538

All niggers must hang

- strong guy from Full Metal Jacket who cucked a nigger
>>
>>42895705
With subpar training they sure as shit might be on roids to look like that.
The fuck do they do to progress in weight? Search until they find what they estimate to be a bigger rock?
>>
What Flintstones episode is this?
>>
>>42895806
Difference is, those blacks changed their spears for guns
The playing field is a lot more even now
>>
>>42896079
White people changed their guns with drones.
You're retarded if you think that even ten million aspiring rappers with modern assault weapons would pose a threat to a civilized westenr natioj which spends at least 0.5% of its budget on military.
>>
>>42895538
>niggers on aids meds the post
>>
>>42896111
Well, what's your point exactly?
>>
>>42896111
they don't need when western powers are taking niggers by the millions and not having white babies.
>>
>>42896111
In what context?
Because that's exactly what's going on in the Middle East and the US is struggling against a bunch of sand people
>>
>>42895658

smackin' lips
>>
>>42895538
Are those weights even heavy enough? Concreate weighs way less than steel or iron.
>>
>>42896621
ayo hol' up
>>
well what else can a nigger do once theyve built a mud hut and raped every 12 year old in the village?
>>
File: 8M1cj3Q_d.jpg (121KB, 640x1274px) Image search: [Google]
8M1cj3Q_d.jpg
121KB, 640x1274px
>>42895538
>>
Making your own gym out of garbage and lifting with your impoverished friends looks pretty fun desu
>>
>>42898078
Yeah but it doesn't make that guy better than me, this is just racebait.
>>
>>42895806
ex South African here, your pic is why it makes me laugh when poltards say the blacks are gonna genocide the whites. Half the whites in South Africa are armed to the teeth and they've been itching to kill some nignogs ever since apartheid ended. Growing up my family had like 3 pistols and 2 rifles stashed throughout the house and my dad taught me to shoot when I was 7. Meanwhile the blacks spend all their money and free time on booze and strip clubs
>>
>>42896079
The rhodesians fought niggers with guns not spears though, you dumb nigger.
>>
>Visit Kenya
>Literally half look starving while other half are starving
>Everyone is sub 5'11
Who came up with this Black= Mr Olympia meme?
>>
>>42895538
Yeah, sure whatever, let's say africans inherit the earth. That would be the end of an age, the end of a species. All of the niggers in the north will die, in fact if whites stopped sending aid to africa right now, if whites stopped propping up the industry and farming in africa right now, most of them would drop dead in a year.

There is no takeover of european civilization. The world has been artificially propped up by this system and it can only be properly maintained by whites, though the asians could probably keep it afloat for a while until they run themselves into the ground as they have always done.

I don't think a lot of people understand the gravity of the result of the next 50 years of civilization. I wonder if 10000 years from now they'll be looking back at relics of our bygone era and ever know what potential we threw away.
>>
>>42899693
east africans are dyel.
west africans, especially the ones brought to americas for slavery have high levels of muscle mass
>>
>>42899760
If it ever gets to the point where Africans can inherit the earth, it'll be the Asians or Arabs who take it, as they have no qualms about 'racism' and whatnot so they'll either enslave them or blow them the fuck out and move in.
>>
>>42896079
>those blacks changed their spears for guns
>The playing field is a lot more even now

rhodesian war wasnt some colonial war in the 1800s you buffoon. it took place in the 1970s and both sides were using firearms.
>>
>>42895827
>the communist left
You meant kikes, it's kay I got you bro
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.