[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cut, bulk or recomp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170917_202615059~01.jpg (229KB, 1212x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170917_202615059~01.jpg
229KB, 1212x1122px
help me /fit/

i fell for gomad / bulk as skinnyfat meme, and after one year of lifting (ss for 4months, and daily fullbody sort of as advised by Eric Bugenhagen for rest of the time)

I was 84kg @188cm tall year ago, then i balooned the fuck up to 97kg in april, reaching 1/1.75/3/4 after 7~ months for singles. Recently i cut down to 87kg (current weight)

My gyno got slightly better, but im still not quite happy with how i look like(not that i will ever get laid anyway with my crippling autism)
I got kinda tired of my lifts stalling on cut.
Should i just go balls deep on cut, lose few kgs and then slowly clean bulk or stay at low deficit and keep slowly losing weight?

I know i have gyno and bad posture
>>
>>42895464
Lift.
>>
>>42895464
Cut please
>>
>>42895464
Man, do you even bench ?
Depend on your objective. Had the same kind of inner debate after a year or smthng
You want to look good? Cut. At your level, regaining muscle wont be too difficult, and you'll look more muscular than you do now anyway.
You want to be a demon around mortal ? Go to powerbuilding. I've always been more impressed by 17% smthng bodyfat buddy with à 400 bench and 18" arms than zyzzfag wannabe. And you'll shed fat aniway
Aniway, you're not that fat. Just an odd fat repartition. Dont need tout starve urself for that sweet 6-packs if It's what you want
>>
>>42895630
bench is giving me troubles because i have ape arms
and yes i hate the lift, but lately im figuring out how to do it properly and i might start having some consistency and frequency on it
i was neglecting it hard for ~~8 months only doing weighted dips

I also want to go for "thicc" look. But that will take some time for someone my height i guess

>>42895579
post body buddy

>>42895594
ok i will do slow recomp while improving form on my big 3 lifts and getting some volume. So basically what i was doing for few previous weeks. thanks for input.
>>
one bump and im gone
>>
>>42895464
start over entirely
>>
File: 1477627136385.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477627136385.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>42896821
>>
You don't look that bad, buddy, I'd say you should cut, but just wanted to tell you to keep your head up, mate!
>>
>>42896887
thanks familly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.