[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never got that much attention when i was a dyel. >Get more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 534x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 534x403px
Never got that much attention when i was a dyel.

>Get more /fit/
>Get more female attention
>reject them because I don't like thots, just want a decent girl.

"What are you gay?"
"You're not even that cute"

Why do girls gets so aggressive and rude when you turn them down. i was never like this when I get rejected.
>>
This is why 2D>3D. I don't even understand why you bother at all.
>>
women dont never have to deal with rejection so when they do it fries they brains
>>
>>42894508
this
>>
>>42894525
that
>>
I think you're probably bitter and aggressive. I turn down women all the time and they apologize and ask if they can still grab lunch as friends, or if I'd like to go to a show.
>>
>>42894557
"Friend" nigga they think it a date and try to change your mind. Stop kidding yourself.
>>
Same situation here bro. Fucked a thot few nights ago though. A new friend at uni, we both got drunk as fuck and what happened happened. Now I notice she is being more romantic towards me, but she still a thot, idk how to put it nicely if she keeps on hitting on me that I have zero interest in anything deeper than a fuckbuddy relationship.
>>
Why do you even leave the house?
>>
>>42894422
Because they never have to deal with that shit. Dating for women is easy mode. Unless you are super ugly and autistic, so literally nobody approaches you.
>>
>>42894550
those
>>
File: IMG_4625.jpg (50KB, 520x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
50KB, 520x537px
>>42894478
/thread
>>
>>42896625
these
>>
>>42894610
dude you can't have it both ways
>>
>>42894525
>>42894550
>>42897180
>>42896625
Nice to see some love for the demonstrative pronouns.
>>
>>42894422
All women are thots anon read the book of pook. Stop being a nice guy and fuck them
>>
Where do i hang out to meet grills and get mired
>>
>>42894422
you are used to rejection because you have been subject to it. women have been placed in a surreal position where they get either get what they want, or there are people lining up to tell them why not getting it was someone else's fault, and beyond their control. Most of them have allowed a solipsistic image of reality to be molded around them, You are pointing out flaws in a massive egotistical construct.

Honestly, life is a lot easier if you just 'uh-huh' their shit away. Had a friend who confused my politeness for oneitis, gets emotional and apologizes that she can't love me. Uh-huh. Later on comes back dropping hints and outright asking me to take her as a kept woman. Uh-huh. I could tell her that I think she's an obnoxious unattractive whore, but all that would do is make her bitch to me and everyone else about how terrible I am. It's not worth it senpai.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.