[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder
>>
>>42893674
Reminder about how to draw characters?
>>
>>42893674
so basically >look like shit and be strong
or >work hard and look good
>>
>>42893674
I've been dieting down and am now fairly lean, but I realized that I don't exactly feel right being this lean.

How can I into bear mode? I love eating food more than anything, but if I start pounding food now I'll rebound all the fat I lost and my cut would've been for nothing.

Any programs/specific lifts and rep ranges you guys would recommend, too?
>>
>>42893674
what are you doing that requires powerlifting strenght? The average untrained adult should be able to do everything he needs to do. Training for "function" is a meme by people who thought training for a nice boody was taking too long.
>>
I can only imagine how fat the faggot who made that cartoon is
>>
>>42893674
>getting your fitness info from DYEL cartoon artists
never gonna make it
>>
>>42893674
>clint eastwood, iggy pop

what?
>>
>>42893674

I thought fat people already had their own thread?
>>
>how to trigger /fit/, the post
>>
This picture is retarded. Sure, you lose some strength at 5% bf, but you don't have to be a 30% permabulking powerlifter to be at maximum strength. More importantly, even at competition, the body builder is still "legitimarely strong", probably 10 times moreso than the author of this comic
>>
>>42893862
Yes, complete non-lifters who know nothing about fitness writing up guides as though they were some sort of authority is pretty insulting, what of it?
>>
File: it do.jpg (59KB, 288x396px) Image search: [Google]
it do.jpg
59KB, 288x396px
You guys all realize that this has nothing to do about actual strength.
It's from an art book on how to draw characters.
It has nothing to do with lifting.
It's about how to draw comic book characters

You guys are being triggered over something that isn't remotely /fit/ related.
>>
>>42893940
The fact that it's by and for non-lifters doesn't change the utterly erroneous claims it makes about real life lifting and strength
>>
>>42893983
What claims are those?
>>
File: 1493151616620.jpg (318KB, 1856x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1493151616620.jpg
318KB, 1856x1534px
>>42893691
yup, here's the high test version
>>
>>42893986
You need to be a fat shit to lift things?
>>
>>42893986
That body builders lose all their strength at competition, that a tapered upper body means you have a weak core, that steroids just make you big and not strong, that a fucking beer gut is indicative of core development
>>
File: lardass wishful thinking.jpg (228KB, 700x1005px) Image search: [Google]
lardass wishful thinking.jpg
228KB, 700x1005px
>>42893780

STRONG MEN WHO LED HARD LIVES, ANON

THEY HAVE THAT BODY TYPE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.