[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Hyde park right now on a sunny day in London feeling like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1324690418001.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
In Hyde park right now on a sunny day in London feeling like a loser due to being an ugly loser beta nofriends autist.

Reading lots of patrician books? Lifting weights for years? Having a full time job and STEM degree? No match for the life destroying power of a subhuman face and non-normie personality.

Going outside is such a meme. Nothing is happening I just feel worse.

Everything is a hierarchy that demands work and subservience.

Normies have easy lives because they work at normie filled institutions where they are judged by other normies. This describes every man I see. Women are either the same or they have sugar daddies or banker bfs.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing
>>
just go gay, they don't care about that. Take the dick-pill.
>>
>>42892764
You sound like a fag. Take the advice in >>42892794
>>
>>42892764
You're only 26. Sounds like you may need to sort yourself out bucko.
>>
>>42892764
First step: Clean up your damn room. Your room is an externalization of yourself to the extent that you're in it. So go clean up your room.
>>
>>42892764
Also, watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgugeKaJa8
>>
>>42892764
The Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>42892764

Is the problem you or other people?

My bad experiences with people far outweigh the good. Now that I've been through all that bullshit I no longer have to put up with it. I see it coming a mile off and can cut my losses straight away.
>>
>>42892764
I'm in the same boat except I'm 18. Haven't had any friends since 14. Life is much better now that high-school is over and I don't have to sit by myself at lunch anymore, it's fucking humiliating.
>>
At least Hyde Park sounds nice.
>>
>today
>sunny

fuck off
>>
>>42892764
start reading good philosophy, not boring cuckademia shit, like philosophies about struggle, perseverance, death and self-overcoming

that's what I did, I figured if I was gonna be alone as fuck I might as well go down with a good understanding of death and existence and just what the fuck is wrong with me.

it won't suddenly get you pussy but it keeps you sharp and keeps your mind on what matters, because there's fucking nothing worse than coming out of an escapist binge on anime or video games and having a pretty girl send you crashing again. this way you never keep your eyes off this pain and maybe, who knows, with lifting you'll be able to overcome it

good luck anon ive been there, also maybe smoke some weed
>>
File: 1505405380042.jpg (97KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1505405380042.jpg
97KB, 750x734px
>>42893298
>tfw weed helped me keep anxiety in check but had to quit for my job
It made me kind of dependent on the drug but now I feel anxious as hell anytime I leave the house and it makes socializing much more difficult
>>
>>42893388
yeah never burn and socialize, you'll want to kill yourself

weed makes walking through a park in the middle of the weekend alone heartbreakingly beautiful for me, if I'm gonna be tfw no gf it might as well be A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>42892764
Let me help you anon

What was your degree in? Future career plans?

Height?

Race?

How many years lifting?
>>
This attention whore makes the same friends constantly on here and on /pol/ don't pay him any mind.

He just needs to fucking realise not everyone can have women, just go MGTOW and put your paki power into inventing something and gaining a lot of money, then you can attract the gold digging whores.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.