[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you first start lifting for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

>>
>>42888822
myself..
>>
Myself
>>
File: 1502653277325.jpg (12KB, 404x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502653277325.jpg
12KB, 404x350px
>>42888822
my future aryan children
>>
Football, I was told I gotta lift otherwise I'm off the team

Then stopped, got fat, stopped getting pussy, realized my fitness is essential to getting pussy

Started lifting again, developed a cocky and chad like attitude, stopped and kept getting pussy

Got really fucking fat (250 at 6', 30% bf), pussy went away again

Started lifting again, strength came back quick, just below 2/3/4/5, rapid increase of strength created an unstoppable urge to get strong

Don't even care about pussy anymore, all I think about is 3 pl8 OHP
>>
>>42888822
Oneitis.
Lifting and general social improvements did make me get her. Turned out she was a massive psycho and we were together for 3 times and everytile it ended badly and the relationship was borderline abusive. And even thou it hurts I still want her instead of one of the normal, loyal, sweet qt's chasing me. Wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>>42888864

> my future aryan children

too bad every women you try to marry, has chad's cock inside her
>>
File: Scooby.jpg (23KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby.jpg
23KB, 350x524px
For him
>>
For 3D women. But I only truly got serious when i saw the light.
>>
File: Borg Queen.png (788KB, 664x698px) Image search: [Google]
Borg Queen.png
788KB, 664x698px
>>42888822
Lifting for Seven of Nine instead of the Borg Queen? ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 1469461929600.jpg (475KB, 994x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1469461929600.jpg
475KB, 994x1406px
>>42888822
First was for myself, must be why I didn't give up.
Now it's for my waifu, and the gains have never been better.
>>
>>42889098
Is that the new fate anime?
Is it any good?
I don't have as much time on mopy hands as I used to have, so I don't want to waste my time on a shitty show.
>>
>>42888865
R E D D I T

S P A C I N G
>>
got layed out on a crack block by a TE in grade 9. was deadlifting 495 by gr12 with a little help from test e.
>>
>>42889126
There's only one episode of Grand Order.
It was alright, I dunno if they will cover every chapter.
Camelot is the sixth singularity but I hope they get to it.
The new one you're thinking of is Apocrypha with Jeanne and Mordred.
This one is pretty good.
>>
>>42889168
D-does Rin appear in it in any form whatsoever? Her character in the VN was GOAT and I,want more of her.
>>
>>42889187
Apocrypha takes place in a separate timeline than Stay/Night's.
After the third holy grail war things change so I doubt she can appear in this one.
She appears in Grand Order though, if you can count being possessed by a servant as an appearance.
>>
Myself? What do you think I am: some neurotic fag?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.