[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss Break through tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

/f/it/, for those of you who used to be fat/chubby fucks, what was the break through that really helped you lose weight and keep it gone?

Establishing a daily routine?

Establishing a strict list of groceries?

Calorie counting?

Working out?

EC stacking?

Intermittent Fasting?

Avoiding large meals?

No carb?

More meat?

Big breakfasts?

Reminders not to eat out at your front door?

Share what helped you.
>>
>>42887777
Honestly you're gonna here a lot of varying opinions as you foresaw in your op post, and naturally it's different for everyone but I'm not gonna lie my deadlift went from 120 to 3x3.642 and I can only attribute that massive change to the fact that one time I shitposted and got quadz consider your gains sealed son
>>
>>42887869
My OP got quads

yay I made it bros
>>
22 Cal per lb of fat per day as a reduction off of tdee
>>
>>42887840
This gif makes me sad

>>42887777
My best friend and I were both fat so we both motivated each other. He's since fallen off but calorie counting and exercising is now just part of my routine
>>
>>42887777
picrel 5x5 toilet cleaning
>>
>>42887777
Lost 70 lbs counting calories and cardio 6 days/week. Gained 15 of it back over the next 5 years, the started smoking, stopped working out, gained 15, stopped smoking and gained another 15.

Finally getting back into the swing of it, and have been losing 2.5lbs/week over the past two weeks. 6'2.

I was also veg when I first lost, not sure my loss rate but I was hungry a lot. Now I'm lifting, eating meat and taking protein but targeting the same total calorie intake, 1800-2200/day. Both seem to work fine.
>>
>>42890093
And lots of sleep. And I feel less hungry now. But the people who say to just lift to lose weight are retarded. It's all about frequent cardio and a mild caloric deficit compared with normal.
>>
>>42890107
i can agree with this. I just life then go home and sit on my ass. I gained a lot i mean a lot of fat with muscle.
>>
>>42887777
I figured out that it's all just a math equation. I do everything to the extreme so I figured out the fastest way to lose weight. I water fasted for 2 weeks taking some vitamins and sodium. I don't think I needed them though. Then after I started nearing my goal I ate veggies until I hit it.
>>
>>42887777
started running
helped to shape the mindset

accepted /fit/ for a team and wanted to bang hot women
then started counting calories
started lifting
started running halfmarathon

training became more intense
started swimming
used my road bike all the time (didn't have a car)

bam 16kg lost in 1,5 years, might be >20kgs of fat lost, and >5kg muscles gained

the I graduated, now I'm stressed out and barely make it to the gym once a week for a half assed workout

meanwhile my taxrate is about 56%, state-mandatory pension fonds and state-mandatory health insurance, plus parking fees, plus TV-fees (state mandatory)

meanwhile some dumb cunt from syria gets 20000€ per annum tax free. 20k that have been taken from my salary, from my life time

so, dude what really pushed me forward was
a) having time
b) reading trm and the iron pill comics, both made me realize that you really really need to be the strongest and leanest version of yourself to not be graduatly malmed over by the forces of nature and society
also fuck women
>>
>>42887777
calorie counting combined with establishing a light workout routine. no specific diets like low/no carb although I know some people who really lost a lot of weight through that. Lost 10 kg over 2 months and never felt like I can't bare my workout or mealplan anylonger.
Most people fail because they want to lose too much too fast. Realizing that they didn't become obese over a period of 2 months and therefor shouldn't expect to be back at normal weight after a 3 week diet is the major problem.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.