[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO GYM BROS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>go to gym
>felling great, confident, enthusiastic
>enter gym, don't say hi to anyone because autism, not even the pt or the receptionist
>all the chads are there, fucking around, bants and shit, talking about going out tonight, talking how many girls they're gonna get
>for some reason they all look at me like they want to talk to me, joking around me, (not about me, but with me)
>I ignore them all
>leave the gym depressed as fuck

Fuck i just wanna be in their circle but my autism don't let me
>>
>>42884974
Who gives a fuck about ''chads'' the point is not to talk to other ''chads'' the point is to be THE chad
>>
File: anger.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
464KB, 515x525px
the gym is the trenches, you're not there to talk and say hi to the normies,you're fighting the weight,getting that pump.Nigga, you gotta make it,fuck the rest. don't say "hi" "hi" ain't gonna give you that gain my man, you focus on that last rep and make sure not to snap shit. keep on pushing and fighting,get angry.
>>
>>42884989
>>42885070

literally retarded
>>
>>42885147
Projection
>>
>>42884989
They give me an opportunity to become one, but I fuck it up, its been a year now, it would be awkward af to talk to them
>>
>>42885147
Yeah, don't listen to these dyels, a good social life is why we all want to be fit right?
>>
>>42884989
>Implying that you don't become who you associate with.

Virgin detected
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.