[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when people disrespect you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CmyOycxUcAEHZ54.jpg (81KB, 682x451px) Image search: [Google]
CmyOycxUcAEHZ54.jpg
81KB, 682x451px
What do you do when people disrespect you?
>>
>>42883751
post on /fit/ about it
>>
tonguepunch their fartbox
>>
>>42883751
>start an arguement
>opponent has shit arguements
>win arguement
>opponent feels like a worthless shit
feels good man
>>
File: IMG_4756.jpg (96KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4756.jpg
96KB, 700x700px
>>42883760
>>
Get heart racing, get away fast then ponder about it for hours while trying to convince myself that i am better than him/them
>>
I don't react in the moment, but I spend days/weeks and sometimes months/years thinking about it and then I become extremely angry due to the fact they made me feel that way months and I get even more angry.

I have to stay shut in to avoid people to stop myself from becoming a monster. I really don't do well around others and find that I am better off being alone, it's whats keeps me calm and happy and not thinking bad thoughts because I never put myself in the position to get shit on anymore by having dropped out of society.
>>
>>42884343
Talk to a psychologist
>>
>>42883751

Shrug/laugh it off, who really cares?
>>
>>42883751
I honestly don't know.
I can't remember the last time I was disrespected.
>>
>>42883751
hit their face repeatedly
>>
>>42883751
Say nothing to this person ever. Treat him like he doesn't exist.
>>
>>42883751

that feel when 197cm and 116kg, and if any other big guy comes up to you it's to say whats up bro and pat you on the back. manlets keep their head down.
>>
>>42883751
Get angry and act like a passive-aggressive pussy
>>
>>42883751
You laugh at me? I wrath at you!
>>
If people tease me I'll tease them back, usually end up making friends.

Honestly I can't think of a time when anyone has "disrespected" me as an adult.
>>
I am an extremely violent man upon disrespect. It works in humiliating the aggressor but the repercussions of it probably aren't worth the action. I almost undoubtedly feel sick with guilt about it and just wish I was witty enough to put them down socially. It works I guess but as ever my mind bogs me down with feels. Once you are infected with Beta it's talons will always be stuck in you in some form or another
>>
>>42884386
People that consciously/unconsciously abide by social hierarchy
>>
File: eJFpbKDh.jpg (21KB, 301x451px) Image search: [Google]
eJFpbKDh.jpg
21KB, 301x451px
>>42883751
Pic related.
>>
>>42884343
Are you me?
>>
Doesn't really happen. I'm 195 115 kg. The few times it happened since I was an adult was some drunk ass skinny manlet trying something that looked like an attempt at suicide by big guy. I didn't really get it, honestly. I like fighting and have quite some MA experience but every time it happened my most rational self took over and I just tried to calm them down. I don't pussy out, just stand there stoically and talk calmly. I don't even feel a rush, it's weird. Since I stopped drinking out I don't think it's going to happen ever again.
>>
>>42883751
>wassup
>sgoing on
>something you need help with
>like you gonna do some
>i thought so
>faggot
>stare
>walk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.