[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bouncers: Clinics Stripclubs Nightclubs Bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: inTheZenZone.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
inTheZenZone.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
Are any of you guys bouncers?
How much do you make bouncing and where?
How do I apply to be a bouncer, in person I'd assume.
This is a fitness related job I'm interested in.
>>
>>42883292
Depending on where you live you probably just need a guard card and then you walk up and ask if they're hiring. If they're looking for someone and you're a big guy 4u they'll say yes, if you're small they'll probably say no.
>>
need a license in britbongland, once that's sorted just ask on doors or look online
>>
>>42883292
>How much do you make bouncing and where?
15 per hour if we are two guys, 150 for the night if I work alone. shady (((dance club))), literally just a cheap dive for drug and hooker related stuff with a surprisingly good dj kek
>How do I apply to be a bouncer, in person I'd assume.
owner is my dad in law (not actually married but you get the idea)
>>
>>42884570
Can you share any relevant stories?
>>
>>42884624
None really, the job is actually rather boring, you get the occasional coked up self absorbed idiot or someone trying to get more from the girls than he paid for but all in all I just chill and shitpost on 4chan for two thirds of the time heh

One time I had to throw out some small fucker and he was so super fast and accurate with his weird ass naruto moves that he tore me a new one despite being literally half my weight. Coworker stepped in and we fucked him good, but for a moment I was pretty damn scared of the little twat.
>>
>>42884727
Green text little twat story time
>>
>>42884727
>Literally has to gang up to beat a manlet
Lmao lanklets never learn
>>
>>42884570
Dating a woman who's father owns a "strip club."
M8 I hope this isn't your real life.
>>
desu most bouncers I've seen weren't "fit" just large and intimidating. A big fat biker dude with a braided beard will have a way easier time getting a job as a bouncer than a normal looking swole dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.