[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros, first time post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I wanted to show you this fucking hilarious post someone put on Facebook. This is a 30 day before and after, yeah fucking right. I swear on my life that these are real posts and with real reactions. xD What the fuck.
------------------------

Hey y'all. Just wanted to say hello. This is my first time on this thread. You are infamous. 12 days ago stopped drinking for good, after being a moderate daily drinker for 15 years. I have an athletic body type, but I am overweight from the booze. Looking forward to cuts. However, I have an injured foot from overworking [tendinitis now] and have been in and out of a wheelchair for 6 weeks.

I have a weight bench now with a couple of dumbbells, but not much overall weight (not going for super strength but want to cut fat). Can't really cardio traditionally with a fucked up foot.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you. Any advice would help. Can also post pics/stats if anyone is interested for advice purposes.
>>
Man those are really great 30-day transformations.
>>
>>42882540
And they still look shit because they spent a good portion of their lives being slobs
Why do we like these types of people. If by the time you're 40 and are obese, you should kill yourself
>>
>>42882540
>This is a 30 day before and after
it's not impossible desu
>get fat reduction surgery
>blast high doses of trenbolone every day
>eat tons of protein and work out every day like a madman

of course this meme diet has nothing to do with it and the pics are just dumb fakes
>>
>>42882647
Tbh, I guess I have too and still I can't take your comment seriously. I used to be decently fit before the later years of college and into my desk job. I used to ride bmx daily and snowboard a lot, bike everywhere, etc. Booze fucked me up.

What do now, /fit/?
>>
>>42882654
Are most trainers able to help get great results like this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.