[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I find girls attractive anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 557312566.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
557312566.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
I just don't mire them any more, they're not in shape. Any time I see a girl with big breasts, long hair and makeup I get disgusted and annoyed. A girl who needs saving and protecting is someone I want nothing to do with.

This only happened after I've been squatting and diddlying. What gives?
>>
Your standards have gone up as you become more of an alpha male, find your type young padawan.
>>
>>42882537
I'm slightly annoyed by normie stacies as they never did anything but not-get-fat in order to get their "10/10/" bodies. I feel ya OP
>>
>>42882537
>I just don't mire them anymore, they're not in shape.

You've answered your own question. As you progress with your lifts, lose bf and gain muscles, deep down you come to the realization of "Hey, if I actually put effort into something, it'll work out eventually!".

Thus, you notice "flaws" easier and while your buddy sees a chick with big tits and goes like daammn, you actually think "Trace of double chin, flubber on the arms, slight belly, fat on the thighs wiggling during steps ... she'll probably get fat as fuck once her metabolism slows down a bit and she probably already gains a few pounds over every holiday season, that she can't get rid of!".

You notice signs that some chicks are only viewed as attractive because they aren't unattractive; they don't have a firm asses from working out, they simply have an ass that looks kinda ok in jeans because they aren't too fat.

Also, lifting makes you gay.
>>
>>42882692
>Also, lifting makes you gay.

delet this
>>
File: IMG_0433.png (428KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.png
428KB, 650x422px
>>42882985
DELETE DELETE DELETE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.