[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have fallen off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0354.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_0354.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I was going to the gym consistently. But lately, I squander the days playing video games. I feel like shit for gym skipping but I have grown so fucking greedy with my time.

I call out if work "sick" frequently. Just so stay home and jerk off and play video games. I don't know what happened. I think what got me is that I quantified how much time I actually get for myself.

8 hours work, 8 hours sleeping 1-2 for gym. That's 18 hours fucking gone. That's not even including little shit like showering and such. In my mind, I feel like 2-3 hours of games is not enough.

I feel insatiable when it comes to gaming or jerking off.

How do you guys manage to still go to the gym?
>>
just think about what you're doing when you're gaming. i mean sure you're probably having fun anddd it's relaxing or whatever but it leads to literally nothing. it's fucking pointless.
>>
>>42882395
Yeah but when I am at the gym, all I'm thinking about is getting it done and over with so I can do something else. I hate feeling like that towards the gym but I am just fuckibg greedy I guess.

Like I get weird unaccomplished vibes if I get outta work and go to the gym but come home and don't play games.

I just hate not being able to spend time on things I want to do.
>>
>>42882470
>things i want to do
just do what you want. if its gaming then do it. fuck the gym. if you are just going to the gym out of guilt then stop. eventually one of two things will happen.
1. you become redpilled to your gaming addiction. Realizing the false promise and illusion of accomplishment known as "video games" is causing you to waste your life away, you gain distinction and set yourself on a more positive track.
or
2. You play video games until you die. This makes you happy as you feel you have spent your time on earth in the best possible way.

either way you win. carry on.
>>
>>42882252
You werent made for this. Bye weak faggot
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.