[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me get back into life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170916_173925.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170916_173925.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
Hello guys, I've been struggling with sever anxiety and stuff for couple of years now. I finally manage to defeat this horrible illnes thax thx to my psychiatrist and counselor. I dont wanna u to feel pity for me. I'm here because i wanna start to live my life again. I want form u guys just lil advices how can i get more into shape doing some home exercise. im not ready to go to gym due to anxiety issues still. Please help me to get something about my body. I dont wanna be ripped i dont have time for that. I just wanna not be ashamed of my body. Thx a lot in advance guys.
> pic related its me
> 85 kg / 185 cm
>>
>>42881759
read the sticky. basically it comes down to consistency on working out, eating at caloric surplus to gain weight and muscle, and good sleeping habits.
>>
read the sticky.
google "bodyweight routine".

I would also advise you to go to the gym anyways. Just try to do one less rep of panic attacks each time.

Check your test levels btw. You shouldn't react like a woman as a healthy male.
>>
lift weights and ride a bike(or run) every day and you will feel like a human being again
or make excuses and be a sad sack forever
>>
>>42881759
Congrats on the height doe. That should get you chicks
>>
>>42881759
You're cute the way you are, muscles definitely aren't attractive to everyone. But I understand, I couldn't go to the gym either, as long as you have somewhere flat in your backyard or something get yourself a kettlebell and start there along with bodyweight exercises. I did that, went from 60kg skelly to 80kg fit in a couple years, with just two kettlebells (16kg & 24kg).
>>
Hey! Maybe check out scooby's workshop (dot com) for some info on nutrition and home exercise, but I guarantee you that if you go to the gym everyone will be super nice and no one will care about your looks/weights u lift. Have a good one, mate
>>
OP Here
>>42881784
I will try to maintain some routine. Im lucky that i can get warm meal 3x a day and some snacks. Sleeping is for a few weeks better. I was having awful insomnia and then u cant do jack shit how unmotivated to do anything u are when having almost no sleep.
>>42881801
If i get more confident i might try to go to gym at some point. Right now im glad i can get out of bed - go to work - dont shit myself throu panic attacks - get home and do some writing. I ve always been more "feminine" whole life. But honestly mate, living couple of years how i lived u will be crybaby aswell. I think i've make a huge succes breaking out of the self-destructing routine and finally act. Thx tho.
>>42881824
Dont wanna make excuses, thats why i am seeking advices. I will try running i remember that i loved running a lot when i was younger. Whenever our football training was cancweled due to weather we just run the woods instead and i was loving it more than football.
>>42881841
Thx man, but not really. I think confidence is the key. Im pretty smart, not so ugly, nice guy but not that confident so i dont get any chicks. It doesn rly matter i dont want relationship untill i will feel ok with myself.>>42881877
Thank you. I luckily have huge garden and few things i can work with. Congrats man. :)
So far thx for advices guys, im really glad u guys responded
>>
>>42882006
Thank you, I will check it. I dont know where u live, but i went to 3 gyms past years and everywhere was just chads looking to each other and judging each others muscles. Not even doing something. Most of the time just bragging about steroides, supplements and shit. Middle Europe is wierd yo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.