[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I make my gf thicc? Also, how do you tell if a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479276942243.jpg (103KB, 1080x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1479276942243.jpg
103KB, 1080x1165px
How should I make my gf thicc?

Also, how do you tell if a girl would look good thicc?
>>
>>42877522
There was a time that thicc was sex up the mango but not without cilantro. I recommend forty four volumes of male ejaculate.
>>
>>42877522
>thicc?
More like fat
>>
>>42877535
?
>>
>>42877535
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>42877522
Wide hips and good fat distribution.

Swap all your milk out with heavy cream and give her mass gainer "health shakes" for a while and see how that works out.
>>
>>42877522
Hey jackass, how about you go and find a fat girl instead of forcing your gf to become fat to satisfy your sick fetish?
>>
>>42877522
>Also, how do you tell if a girl would look good thicc?
you just make her thicc then if no good, start again with new slim gf
>>
>>42877522
Reminder to chubby chasers and other confused anons: fat =/= THICC, THICC =/= fat.

THICC is born, not made. It's genetic optimal bone structure and fat distribution. From this base THICC can come in many varieties, but bone structure and fat distribution are prerequisites. You can fake the latter with surgery, but not the former. If your gf is a skinny fridge she can only become a fat fridge. Or, if you go the lifting route to THICCness, a dude.
>>
>>42877522
pump her with double man cream.
>>
>>42877522
Is she a dwarf, her torso is fucking tiny. Anyway, OP unless you have reason to believe she has the genetics, you risk making her just fat. And there's no going back from that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.