[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY MY NAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: SAYIT.png (240KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
SAYIT.png
240KB, 500x471px
SAY MY NAME
>>
Manlet fitness
>>
YOKED TRAINING
>>
>>42876024
a-alphadestiny
>>
papa
>>
Shia Lebuff
>>
pube face man
>>
>>42876024
>muh cool glass of lemonade
>>
80% gay
>>
>boolshit
>>
>>42876024
>“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

>At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

>“What type of man are you looking for?”

>They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

>At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

>“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

>They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

>“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

>Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

>After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

>They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

>“What did you just say???” they barked.

>“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

>Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

>They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

>Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

damn...
what. a. badass. fucking epic bro.
>>
>>42876024
Litrali Hu
>>
>>42876024
Egg YOKED
>>
>>42876114
When did he say this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
Your name is on the memorial wall of the very building you attacked. I will have it struck off. Soon, your past will be as non-existent as your future. I'll never see you again.
>>
>>42876114
does he claim this actually happened? ive never met girls who talk like that
>we want a guy who can communicate in a way that does not offend us
blatantly made up
>>
>>42876170
pretty sure this is from an article he wrote on his website
>>
>>42876248
so what you're telling me, is he wants people to read this?
>>
File: 1503710410891.jpg (35KB, 344x430px) Image search: [Google]
1503710410891.jpg
35KB, 344x430px
>Anyone who trains for aesthetics most likely knows about Zyzz.

>Although he died at the young age of 22 in 2011, he left a legacy behind.

>This legacy was the aesthetic lifestyle.

>The whole point of it is that you must look extremely aesthetic (usually shredded) and go partying on a daily basis.

>The body allows you to pick up hot women (gangas) with ease, and gives you social status that non-aesthetic people can never hope to achieve.

>Zyzz used to say that when you have aesthetics, you can get away with anything.

>Being aesthetic also makes people admire the physique, which sparks jealousy in all who don’t lift weights; Hence the quote ”u mirin brah?”

>Of course, it includes the usage of heavy drugs as well (which is why many of these people die young) but nonetheless if you want to look like Zyzz I can help you do that.

>Now, I am aware that Zyzz used performance enhancing substances (and a lot of it too), but the good news is that his physique was actually attainable naturally.

>This means that with a few years of hard work, you too can look like Zyzz.

>This is not an exaggeration either.

>Heck, I remember the first time I saw his physique. I was absolutely amazed.

>Nowadays I look at his body and think to myself ”Holy crap, I actually did it. I have managed to look like Zyzz”.
>>
File: 1484882757364.png (414KB, 553x559px) Image search: [Google]
1484882757364.png
414KB, 553x559px
>>42876114
Every time
>>
File: 1489638222298.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489638222298.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>42876114
>>
File: 1336930056860.png (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1336930056860.png
140KB, 640x480px
What is this?
>>
>>42876795
Man we're approaching blaha levels of delusion now
>>
>>42876034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKJdr41V3hw

rip manlet fitness
>>
>>42876024
Rack Pulls Above the Knee for Maximum Trap Overload Stretch
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.