[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female celebs who lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DD1n3VQUQAAE9lf.jpg (302KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DD1n3VQUQAAE9lf.jpg
302KB, 1538x2048px
Women are constantly discouraged from lifting heavy with that "you'll get bulky" bullshit, but you probably didn't need me to tell you that.

Let's go in a different direction. Which female celebs lift heavy, or at least incorporate heavy barbells into their fitness routines?

Jessica Biel (pictured) is an obvious example, you don't get quads like hers unless you squat like Molly Galbraith, and she's got a gun show to complement the legs. Post-meltdown Britney Spears is another obvious one, she and Biel both have five-star quads.

Here's a list of female celebs who I think lift weights, mostly from my personal opinion of looking at their body types. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

> Kate Beckinsdale

> Jessica Simpson

> Chelsea Handler (I've seen her use barbells on IG)

> Cameron Diaz

> Olivia Wilde

> Hillary Duff

Who are some others?
>>
>>42874566

I assume when you say "celebrities", you're not counting athletes (Shawn Johnson, McKayla Maroney, Alex Morgan, Holly Holm, etc.) or WWE wrestlers (Charlotte, Bayley), since those are obvious.

Khloé Kardashian, Demi Lovato, Emily Blunt, Daisy Ridley/Brie Larson for THE FORCE AWAKENS, Gal Gadot for WONDER WOMAN. Especially Demi, this chick lifts. Too bad she's a fucking bully (and a hypocrite with all the anti-bullying advocacy she does) or I'd pull it day and night to that shit. Blake Lively (Serena from Gossip Girl), P!nk, Alison Brie. I think Jessica Alba lifts too.
>>
>>42874873
>Too bad she's a fucking bully
Are you gonna cwy about it?
>>
>>42874566
My musclefu
>>
how do I find a gf that will age like beckinsale?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmUHNpOJxI
>>
>>42874566
I have heard it said that Chloe Moretz lifts, but it may just be a rumor.
>>
File: 1494700396262.jpg (75KB, 710x738px)
1494700396262.jpg
75KB, 710x738px
>>42875280
I've heard she farts a lot
>>
>>42875361
No wonder she's so lovely. She regularly filters out the stink. I bet her poon also smells bad to allow her face to stay so beautiful.
>>
>>42874970
>Are you gonna cwy about it?
How the fuck did you jump to that conclusion, you fucking numbskull?
>>
>>42875431
>waaah she's a bully, she doesn't deserve my self-milked jism
because you're a baby.
>>
>>42874566
>>42875329

Adding to the list: I'm not 100% sure but I think Kelly Ripa lifts. She was a competitive ballet dancer growing up and definitely has that ballet kind of body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.