[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have this feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wojak looking into the sunset.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
wojak looking into the sunset.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
Anyone else lift non-stop to attract girls and then realize its not worth it.

>Be me, been lifting for 1 year
>Still dyel but look big to normies
>Have sex with a grill
>Continue having sex with her daily
>She keeps inviting me to hang out but I hate spending time with her because she I find her extremely annoying, loud and shallow
> Just keep making excuses about why I cant hang out
>Start feeling guilty and can't handle it and tell her I can't see her anymore

Banging sloots isn't supposed to be like this r-rrright guys?
>>
>>42874522
I guess im just a fag than
>>
>>42874522
>thinking fucking sluts was supposed to make you feel like a good person
It's completely degenerate. You should be lifting to attract a suitable life time partner that you will marry and raise a family with. Drop the fucking high school chad mentality now before it's too late.
>>
>>42874522
I'm the fag that likes kissing and romantic stuff a lot more than sex, but girls like my body more than having a good time.

Friends are better than sex, never forget this.
>>
>>42874628
Thanks anon this helped
>>
>>42874522
That's exactly what banging sloots is like. You blow you're load and they're annoying again, until it's time to blow your load again.
>>
>>42874628
T. Virgin
>>
File: 1449221287563.jpg (131KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449221287563.jpg
131KB, 637x900px
>>42874522
>Just keep making excuses about why I cant hang out
Dude, think about it. This is what girls ALWAYS did to US. I'm going on my 5th year lifting, just got off my first cycle, and now have a stellar job that let's me travel all over the world paid for by the company.

It IS worth it for this reason alone. To shut them down like they did to us. It just means you're evolving anon. I know I can fuck a slut here or there, but what I want now is a good Christian qt gf to marry one day. So now I shut down all the whores in their mid 20s like me who are starting to get fat, bags under their eyes, depressed because guys my age constantly shoot for 18 to 21 year olds, etc.

You're winning anon, and you don't even fucking know it.
>>
>Want to be single when with a gf
>Want a gf when single
>>
>>42875353
This tbqhfam.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.