[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help :((

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

how do i get my stomach flat? i've been dieting and working out for a while, but i can't see any difference... :((
>>
move around more and eat less
>>
>while
Did you skip dinner today and took the stairs?
>>
>>42873946
stomach vacuums to work your transverse rectus abdominis
clean up diet more to reduce bloat
more muscle
>>
>>42873946
Just continue to diet and exercise.
You are losing weight if you are dieting correctly and being more active.
It just takes time to show up.
Even worse?
You probably have lost weight but you don't realize how your body has changed because the changes are so slow that they've escaped your notice.
>>
>>42873965
i try to eat less, but my stomach starts groaning if i dont feed it every hour. it gets awkward during lectures...
>>
>>42874012
i hope so.
>>
>>42874020
The method is easy, about -500 kcal under maintence, if you also want a better body, add lifting, you want to eat more add cardio.

The hard part is your mental battle, fighting cravings hunger etc.(lifting helps here)

Add quality food, overnight oaks is a good example, and emphasize proteins. Protein shakes are good.

And lastly stop whining faggot, go lift now.
>>
>>42873946
if you look like pic related, then it's a posture problem. Anterior pelvic tilt, aka sticking your ass out.

Rotate your hips forward and keep your core tight while you walk, it will help with this problem
>>
>>42874020
>>42874397
You can go under 500 cals and snack throughout the day if you plan it well. That way you accoubt for the pain you get and loose weight.

Clearly your "dieting" hasnt worked well for you. What are you eating now?
>>
>>42873946
Deadlifts. No joke. Your posture is probably horrendous and you have no muscle kek.
>>
>>42873946
Its partly how people hold their weight. lower belly fat is the hardest to get rid of. just keep working at it.
>>
Your pic looks like you need to eat more but just exercise instead of being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>42873946
>how do i get my stomach flat? i've been dieting and working out for a while, but i can't see any difference... :((

Just play this video 10 times daily and participate.
https://youtu.be/im9XuJJXylw
>>
Eat less
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.