[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Health General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1488694020542.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1488694020542.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
Should I go to a bar event by myself to pick up chicks? I don't have any friends to go with and when I did go with a friend I tend to just talk to them the whole time and no on else.
>>
Please guys I need help
>>
>>42873718
>>42873667
Im under 21 so idk. But imo don't go alone. Makes the rejection a lot worse. Even if you succeed you'll look like a lonely loser that goes to bars just to pick up chicks.

Bring a friend or two and then try it.
>>
>>42873667
Watch RSD
You win when you talk to the girl
>>
>>42873749
Ok what about a club wherw there is dancing? They cant tell if I'm alone there, correct? I could just say my friends are around somewhere and I can't find them
>>
>>42873777
The fuck is this? Nice trips btw
>>
File: dat nose ring.jpg (140KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
dat nose ring.jpg
140KB, 850x850px
>>42873667
Probably going to spend another night in my room, feeling kind of down because I tried to go up in weight with OHP and couldn't knock all the sets out.

How many times can you fail a set before its just you being lazy and not giving it your all?
>>
>>42873667
start with joining a local sports team or something that interests you, then make new friends and go to bars with them
>>
No, the chick at the club/bar 99% of the time wont be alone so it will be awkward if you have no wingman/backup
>>
>>42873831
The fuck man. This sucks. What do I do?
>>
>>42873801
A very deep rabbit hole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk
If 3 hours is too long, check out infield footage
>>
>>42873885
Go to a singles night.
>>
>>42873667
Look up the facebook for your local RSD inner circle group. "Rsd inner circle (insert cities name)". You should be able to meet some decent wings who will push you to approach grills.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.