[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butthole inspection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1371835429907.jpg (251KB, 1000x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1371835429907.jpg
251KB, 1000x1167px
I love my gym. I really do. But I've had it up to HERE with these monthly butthole inspections.

I put a lot of thought into my workout program. I've made it, easily. There's no reason I should have to endure the humiliation of going before the gym owner and his trainers, dropping my squat plug, bending over, and spreading wide for a full anal analysis.

According to the chart, my b-hole is a "Cheerio" type, the smallest allowable size in our gym. I get bitched at for this every time, but I honestly don't know how to fix it? Gym Lord himself claims to have a "Fruit Loop" which is the "statistically perfect fitness anus."

This system never really bothered me until last week, when I saw a really ripped friendly Chad banished from our gym for sporting a "bagel" anus, which is three sizes too big. (Our gym only goes from "Cheerio" to "mini-doughnut," although exceptions can be made based on the shape of the hole and level of pinkness).

It's also unfair how the guys with the best assholes get first pick of squat racks as well as free premium plugs. I contribute more to our gym than anyone in Gym Lord's inner circle, but get rejected from their clique because I was born with a "less impressive" anus. By the way, I have seen the holes of every guy in the top 10, and they're hardly majestic.

On top of this, there's the obvious problem of not being able to eat the morning of my routine or the night before, for fear of accidentally passing gas during the inspection. That's a worse crime than excessive hair, or even failing to thoroughly wipe yourself. The one and only guy I've ever seen play the butt trumpet during his inspection was blacklisted from every gym in the state. I'm not going to lie though, if I ever wanted to quit working out, I'd do so by deliberately ripping a toot right in the head inspector's smug face.

Sorry for the rant. I just feel like the normalization of anal inspections has cheapened my once-noble, fit hobby. But I understand if you disagree.
>>
>>42869171

what the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>42869171
Right, I think this "board culture" thing is going a little overboard.
>>
seriously, just imagine ramming your nose up against those panties and having her braaaap all over your face
>>
>>42869171
here's the progression of what is likely everyone's thought process on this:

>"clear shit post"
>"not even well done"
>"...really trying too hard"
>"wat"
>"no, really. wat am I reading?"
>"why am I continuing to read this"
>*chortling laughter*
>okay, tried too hard at the end.
>>
File: butthole_inspection.png (207KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
butthole_inspection.png
207KB, 1366x768px
saved for the future generations
>>
>>42869171
>someone spent time and typed this
>>
File: welcome to fit.gif (3MB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to fit.gif
3MB, 255x246px
>>42869171
Well, you could just find a dude with a big d to ram your anus a few times a week, pretty sure it would be wider in a few months. Don't worry about being gay because it won't be, since you'd be doing that for the sole puorpose of having the widest and most majestic butthole in the gym.
>>
File: 1505267721920.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1505267721920.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>42869171
Bump and kek
>>
This is aggressively reddit
>>
>>42869195
unfunny bullshit.
>>
>>42869171
You've had way too much caffeine today
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
Are you familiar with Scooby Werkstatt? He has multiple videos centered around this very topic and his literature might help you elasticate your anus. At one point or another most anons on /fit/ struggled with the same problem whether they'll admit it or not. People might call you a faggot but deep down they're rooting for you. We're all gonna make it brah don't give up.
>>
the Virgin Cheerio vs the Chad Bagel
>>
File: 1505312878211.png (374KB, 1386x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1505312878211.png
374KB, 1386x1089px
>>>/cgl/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.