[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it to fast the day after eating twice my tdee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1503288980935.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1503288980935.png
7KB, 218x232px
How bad is it to fast the day after eating twice my tdee?
>>
when you go to eat again you are going to be starving and probably overeat

get healthier eating habits
>>
>>42868819
The only way I find to control myself is to take note of everything on paper. I stopped doing that because my gf said I had an eating disorder so I stopped and look what happened I binged on 2000 calories of cereal.
I'm going back to writing everything down so I'll still be below maintenance but just want to undo the damage with a fast. It'll work in theory, right?
>>
http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/alternate-day-fasting-guide
>>
>>42869138
Eeh I don't see myself doing it in the long run but thanks. I was just trying to gauge if it's safe to fast completely for a day and I guess it must be if that's advocating it several times a week.
>>
Its probably better if you stay on track and eat whatever your daily goal is. That way you do not expend excess of will power on not eating anything at which can lead to you over eating more easily the next days. You also practice eating at your daily goal and you practice at building consistency.

You want consistency and not jo-jo dieting where you go from overeating to eating nothing and then back to overeating and then back eating nothing. That is not consistency. Fuck ups happen and they will happen again but don't try to compensate for them, compensation is not consistency.
>>
>>42869154
You might want to consider it. Your fat will fall off you without autistically tracking what you eat.
>>
>>42869177
>jo-jo

>>
>>42869032
>I binged on 2000 calories of cereal
Sounds like you do have an eating disorder desu. You've gotta do what works for you as long as you're still eating enough to be healthy.
>>
>>42869209
Yeah I used to be a fatty so I've no doubt I have an eating disorder. Doing IIFYM but filling it with healthy foods has been a great way, the only way I've found, to improve how I look at food. Problem is I have to track everything to know what macros I have left to fill, which obviously looks weird to everyone around me
>>
>>42869266
As long as your gf isn't fat and you're not a skeleton, you could explain tracking your food is how you keep your disorder under control.

Getting one of those apps to track calories instead of paper might make you look less weird as well, especially if you've been doing it in public.
>>
>>42869177
This is the right answer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.