[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Correct mewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: god.jpg (20KB, 307x306px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
20KB, 307x306px
Doing it as hard as I can but there is one thing confusing me:
should you suck your tounge into the palate or constantly push it on the whole rooftop of the mouth, right behind the teeth?
>>
>>42868954
THIS
/thread
>>
File: mews.jpg (187KB, 1374x631px) Image search: [Google]
mews.jpg
187KB, 1374x631px
Mewing won't help you if you have a pencil neck. It's all about the neck.
>>
>>42868954
suck or pressing? Vacuum or pushing?
>>
>>42868682
here's the red pill mew is trying to make everyone realize, everyone has really bad muscles around the back of their tongue for some reason, if you feel like that you can't do it, then you actually can't.

http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/#post-32

This will help you actually do it, it starts from the structural soles of the feet, which lead up to the spine and up to the top of your throat.

As for the red pill, if everyones muscles for some reason "stopped" working, not only would their faces come down, but their whole skull structure would, of course the face only falls down so that the brain as enough space to function. Certain structural faces have different affects with varying behaviors.

Man what a surprise AI is starting to recognize "gayface" I wonder how? Wow, EXTREME male and female autism, because they are natty facial structures? All these things are due to PHYSICAL neurological changes, due to the muscles not working and their own bone structure crushing them.

Number one thing that everyone has in common is an unbelievable attachment with emotions through memory. Now I can't say you should stop doing this, because the cause of it is still there.

Once they start telling people what faces are good and bad, it's a life of secrecy for those who mew/aren't emotional zombies.
>>
>>42869868
One more thing I forgot to add, the "jewish" facial structure, the face comes down incredibly fast. Probably the most useful facial structure out there. It's no wonder all jews became doctors in Isreal.
>>
what the shit is mewing

is that a cat sound
>>
>>42869915
It's what chincels call it

I call it "The chad method" if anyone ever asks
>>
>>42870157
All chinlets are dentist
>>
>>42868954
pls go back, this millenial """joke""" has never been and will never be funny. I bet even you don't think it's funny. Why do you millenials do that shit?
>>
>>42870412
Nice try on derailing almost got me

I suggest you start Mewing, being a chinlet makes you beta
>>
>>42869868
thanks for the link! really helping
already fixing interior pelvic tilt, and with a non dairy/no starch diet combo I can see the results it's not even funny anymore!
Fuark can't wait to go back to school.
>>
Already have a nice squarish jaw

Been mewing since 3 weeks. Dont care about the jaw gains but doing it has drastically improved my breathing

I dont have a blocked nose at all (always have it around this time of the year)

Also, wife says my face looks sharper. But thats mostly because I've been on a cut

Do mewing guys. Not for the jaws but for the breathing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.