[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my bowels moving? I like to take a shit before I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Fgv5ZXVp3Hmby9sf.jpg (173KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
Fgv5ZXVp3Hmby9sf.jpg
173KB, 640x662px
How do I get my bowels moving?
I like to take a shit before I leave the house. But a lot of times either I have to sit home for hours to wait for the shit to move in my bowels or I have to use public restrooms.
>>
>>42868008
drink one liter of tomato oil
>>
>>42868008
take a scoop of fiber husks in the morning or before you go to bed
>>
>>42868008
Coffee or Monster Rehab(at least for me)
>>
had this problem for ages recently solved it get some cheap Magnesium tablets have one at morning and one at night it makes your bowels contract, also a coffee and a morning run is great to
>>
>>42868008
I eat a bowl of oatmeal at 6:30, then drink about a liter of water until 8 o'clock when i drop a big log every day for years. have fun!
>>
deadlifts
>>
>>42868008
have a very strong coffee then jump up and down for 5 mins
>>
Psyllium Husks.
>>
>>42868008
I do yoga in the morning it always make me poo
>>
I have this problem, but not just in the morning. Even when I'm trying to go to bed I always have so much gas and shit that has to get out, but I can barely manage to pass a few tiny toots and it still takes me close to two hours to uncomfortably fall asleep. Then for the last two or three hours in the morning when I'm "sleeping", I'm rolling around barely phasing in and out of a light sleep, because my intestines are full of pressure that I still can't relieve in any way. When I do finally manage to shit in the morning after a couple hours of being awake, it's never fully relieving, even if I end up taking two or three shits that morning. Then I'm okayish for the rest of the day, but I'm still always at least mildly aware of the pressure in my intestines, and the pressure tends to buld throughout the day, until at some point it's right back to making me feel downright terrible. Sometimes I manage to shit once or twice before I go to bed, and that still barely helps with the extreme discomfort.

My diet has been pristine for like four years now - whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lots of water, etc - I exercise consistently, and I only weigh 160lbs at 5'9". I've tried eliminating dairy for a month, then gluten sources for a month, then dairy and gluten sources together for a month, and none of those seemed to make any difference at all. If anything, they made it even worse.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I've had this problem in at least a mild form pretty much my whole life, but it started getting really bad when I was in college, and now for the last two years since I graduated it just hasn't gotten any better, but I guess it thankfully hasn't gotten any worse in a few years either. Minty stuff seems to help quite a bit, but I want to actually solve this problem, rather than just try to lessen it with bandaid solutions like peppermint tea. Please help. This (literal) shit has been ruining my quality of life for years.

P.S. Already been to multiple docs
>>
Chewing tobacco
>>
>>42868008
An apple and a cup of coffee.

I have this an hour before I workout, within 30 minutes my asshole is screaming into my toilet, and then I enter the gym feeling awake and completely empty of poo. Do it everyday.
>>
>>42868008
Coffee and chia seeds. Down 4 tbs of chia a day I guarantee you you'll be shutting at least once a day. I drink mine in some tea/ light juice
>>
does anyone else feel pressure on their prostate if they can't poop? it feels like i always need to pee, and burns like fuck if i dare fap
>>
>>42868008
I automatically have to shit in the morning thx to high fiber diet
Drink some water, tea, or coffee right aftet you get up, basically a diuretic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.