[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowel Movements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mouse-rat-poop-size.jpg (38KB, 655x320px) Image search: [Google]
mouse-rat-poop-size.jpg
38KB, 655x320px
During the past few months, my bowel movements have changed. I've started having an itchy butthole and I actually have to wipe sometimes (probably twice a day on average at least) when I haven't even gone poop because there's stuff just leaking out bit by bit. I'll also have regular, healthy looking poops, then I'll get soft yet very thin poops, and then irritatingly small poops that are very difficult to get out in between. Seriously, one of the poops I pooped out like fifteen minutes ago was smaller and just as thin as my pinky nail (and I'm a petite female).

I'm really worried about the leaking butthole aspect of it the most, because it's disgusting and I've never had to deal with that before so it makes me wonder if I have parasites or something.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what's going wrong in my body? Thanks.

Pic related: I often poop out poops this size.
>>
>>42867789
you have colitis
>>
>>42867789
Eat more veggies and beans
>>
>>42867796
Seriously?

>>42867799
That's actually kind of primarily what I eat. I mean I could try to work more fiber in but even when I do things like eat prunes and apricots it doesn't seem to do all that much for me but give me really smelly gas.
>>
>>42867806
>Seriously?
yes
>>42867799
>bean
don't do this
>>42867806
>I could try to work more fiber
especially not this you're probably getting too much fiber. The whole get as much fiber as you can meme needs to end it's bunk and more harmful than good.
>>
>>42867819
Fuck.

I was hoping for something that might be a quick fix.
>>
>>42867827
you need to see a proctologist since there's so many things that cause colitis and their method of treatment vary a lot. At this point it's chronic and not likely to go away on it's own.
>>
>>42867834
God I hate my fucking body. As if having Hashimoto's disease and PCOS isn't enough. I already likely have a minor form of Celiac disease, now colitis. And I'm only 27. This sucks.
>>
>>42867857
just see a real doctor and stop using webmd so much
>>
>>42867869
Well I was diagnosed by a real doctor for Hashimoto's disease and PCOS. Celiac disease I suspect because any time I eat seitan I have a bad reaction almost immediately. Also heard it kind of went hand in hand with Hashimoto's disease so figures.

I guess I should see a real doctor about this though but I absolutely hate going to the doctor and avoid it like the plague so yes I'd rather ask random people on 4chan or use WebMD instead.
>>
>>42867834
>you need to see a proctologist

This

If you have anything that could be health related then go to a doctor and get it checked . just like i did when i found a lump on my ball
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.