[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible for a normal run of the mill fat guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is it actually possible for a normal run of the mill fat guy to get laid?

I'm only asking this because I use to be fat (not american fat) but that awhile ago, I'm now nearly 30 and I've been lifting/eating right for 7 years now, but I remember being a fat teenager, and being fat in my early 20's, and being invisible to women, it was impossible to get any kind of female attention in a intimate/sexual manner when I was fat.

I was only 15kg or so overweight, not like it was 50kg+ or anything crazy, so I don't have any stretch marks or loose skin or bitch tits.

That said, this experience in my life made me truly believe it was IMPOSSIBLE for a fat guy to get a GF. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>42867360

Many fat people are married or have girlfriends. The trick isn't to be the best looking, it's to engage women and make them feel good whilst in your presence.

This can come in the form of validation by dating a /fit/ dude or it can come by funny jokes, money security and non-judgement

There are a few things that you must have to get a gf though

>The balls to approach her and show intent
>the money or the social skills to make her happy in your presence
>>
I'm going to be 32 next month. I've been rejected by every woman I've asked out.

That said, there are married fat men. Of course it's possible.
>>
>>42867376
I've had so many opportunities to get laid, but cause I'm a virgin I choke and don't go through with it.
Eg.
>Talking to girl, Being myself, cracking wise
>She's laughing at my jokes, making suggestive ones of her own
>Putting her hand on my forearm everytime she laughs
>Slow song comes on and she grabs my hand and tries to pull me up to dance
>Lie and say I'm too drunk to stand
>She is visually disapponted and walks away
>Didn't see her for the rest of the night

How can I stop being so anxious in these sitiuations?
>>
>>42867360
Well I am fat and still had girlfriends, actually I had very pretty one when i was 116kilos. But I would say my frame helps me I dont look big gutted.
>>
>>42867470
I am 30 anon, I have to say stop idolizing women, believe it or not they are people, even the most beautiful girl you see is full of anxiety and traumas and fears. I was friendzoned by the hotest girl for over 2 years, end up fucking her many times. What you have to understand is that as you do, they also want to date beautiful people, and if you are ugly you just have to work harder. Hope this helps somehow.
>>
>>42867615
It doesn't because I've already figured that out. But I appreciate the intent and I know there are a ton of sad fatties that need to hear that.

I'm down 27kg in 5 or 6 months, with at least that much more to go. Not stopping until all the extra fat is gone. I'm actually walking to the gym right now.
>>
>>42867360
I lost my virginity at age 26 and i was about 250 pounds. I think I got lucky but i guess its possible.
>>
>>42867565
It's gonna sound cliche but you just have to do it, once you actually face the scenario making you anxious and realize its no big deal you will be comfortable with it going forward.
>>
>>42867360
When you get into a club and check out chicks, what is tour reasoning?
> "yep" "no" "no" "yep" "oh shit yep that one is hot"
girls have the same reasoning
so at first sight yeah fat guys are invisible to girls
but when girls chat you up it makes a difference, same as when fat guys chat up girls. it's hard to overcome these difficulties but for sure, fat guys can get laid
>>
>>42867376
Theres a big difference here.

First off, a lot of dudes just pack on the weight as soon as they get married and have kids, but when you're around the age to start considering a family/marriage theres a lot more factors that women consider when picking a partner (job security, money, personality etc.)

In your teens and early 20s none of them apply, women judge you completely on looks (and to some extent popularity)

Anyone who is fat and claims to pull on the reg is a fucking liar. Its not that fat people cant get laid, they just have FAR less opportunities.

Fat women are a different story, and can get laid far easier with a higher standard of man than if those roles were reversed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.