[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: vein-forehead-guy.jpg (32KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
vein-forehead-guy.jpg
32KB, 599x599px
I have lunch with a Latina co-worker on Monday

I bet her that GGG would beeat Canelo, and the loser buys lunch

-Not sure if she's single
-She always has a bright smile for me when I see her, not sure if interest or just being polite
-She likes white guys (who doesn't)

-I plan to be cool and get her talking about herself, relate, build rapport
-Towards the end of the lunch, I'll ask:
>A girl who loves sports like you, there's no way you're single *cheeky smile*
-If she is, ask her out to a baseball game or something

-She's only been there 4 months
-She works on the other side of the office, so not worried about awkwardness if rejected. Don't have to work with her

This is the most non-autistic plan I came up with
>>
Sounds like a good plan, OP. But then again, I'm a huge autist
>>
Just don't be a beta and pay for lunch when GG does win and can't you just say it in the beginning like hope your man doesn't get mad if we have lunch in a jokingly manner
>>
File: 1429302921242.jpg (70KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1429302921242.jpg
70KB, 402x402px
>>42864918
>I plan to be cool

Can't possibly go wrong, OP.
>>
Not bad anon, but if you make a plan and decide to stick to it, and something changes, you have to be able to adapt. This is why I usually wing my dates. As long as you are polite and don't talk about yourself you are golden. I'm assuming since you are on /fit/ you have a good body and face, so this should be a breeze anon.
Also
>Latina
Good taste.
>>
>>42864918
Wouldn't spill your spaghetti with the cheeky smile bullshit you candy-ass. Ask her who she watched the fight with, chances are if she has a boyfriend she watched it with him and will mention him.
>>
>>42864963
I'll honor the bet, but I think it's a bad move to imply she has a bf like that
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (269KB, 1093x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
269KB, 1093x805px
>>42864996
You think too much just get to the point or when the time comes to say your phrase you'll spaghetti the whole thing
>>
>>42864995
So if she didn't watch it with bf, I should just ask straight out on a date then
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.