[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve Julian mode? Is he Natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Julian2.gif (70KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
Julian2.gif
70KB, 300x451px
How do I achieve Julian mode?

Is he Natty?
>>
eat lots of meat and do bench + arms 3x a week
>>
>>42864358
I met him IRL at a bar once in New Brunswick, he's so cool. Stayed in character the whole time! All this time later. I said, oh my god, JPT, I love you! And he was like who the fuck is that??? My name is Julian!
And he danced with me and some friends for a bit, gave me an autograph that said "fuck off, we got work to do"
Ah, he was so nice and cool.
>>
>>42864499
Did you call him JPT or John?

Sounds fuckin sick bud was the whole crew there?
>>
>>42864384 How do you space that out? Monday-Wednesday-Friday?
>>
>>42864523
I called him John Paul Trembley, to be polite and I also wanted to make sure it was him since the club was pretty dark. I was there with my sister and some work friends, and actually he was there with Cyrus (Bernard Robichaud) who was also very kind and danced with my sister. :)
Afterwards, they came outside to the street with us to chat for a bit, which is when I got the autograph.
Really cool experience, I heard before this they stay in character when they meet fans, but I didn't think it was true.
I can't stress enough how chill and nice they were, if you're a maritime Canadian or else ever fortunate enough to see JPT IRL, don't be afraid to approach. Really cool dudes, I'd never met a famous person before and just figured they'd be nice but not want to engage, and here we all were having a big chat together outside some small bar in NB.
>>
>>42864384

Also drink a good amount of alcohol.
>>
>>42864826
But only rum and coke. Add a scoop if you want.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.