[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

food poisoning - what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: InfantileMiserlyElectriceel.webm (716KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
InfantileMiserlyElectriceel.webm
716KB, 640x800px
i feel horrible i have non stop loose motion. literally pissing out my ass

i can't go to the doctor's until sunday. i think it's sam and ella. what should i do?
>>
>>42863915
Learn to spell
>>
File: B_gamBDUsAMkzcj.jpg (70KB, 560x842px) Image search: [Google]
B_gamBDUsAMkzcj.jpg
70KB, 560x842px
>>
>>42863915

Oregano oil supplements act as a cheap anti-biotic. Make sure you take something to stop the diarrhea or you'll get hemorrhoids from excessive butthole usage and wiping.. seriously, it a happened to me while pissing out of my asshole and I'd kill to have had that advice two years ago. If you don't have access to pepto bismo or something like it, at least use a moist towelette to wipe or something like it.
>>
>>42863915
Eat crushed raw garlic my dude. It's gonna annihilate any shit you have going down there
>>
>>42863980
Better yet wipe slightly then wash your ass in the shower. I started doing this like 3 years ago and I'd never go back to just wiping. Kinda boggles my mind I used to just wipe, feels gross af.
>>
>>42863915
consider it a great start to your cut.
take a couple days to recover once you get better then start cutting
>>
>>42863915
Drink lots of water, youre at risk of dehydration.

It should go in 2 weeks, the doctor wont give you anything.
>>
>>42864019

If you're about to jump straight into the shower from the toilet anyway, why waste the toilet paper at all instead of cleaning everything with a thorough soap and water butthole scrubbing?
>>
>>42863915
you don't need a doctor

enjoy the next 4-8 hours and then drink water / eat food
>>
>>42863915
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>42864061
Idk I just don't like touching that much shit because I have a hairy ass.
>thorough soap and water butthole scrubbing?
I do this anyways.
>>
>>42863915

its not the frequency but the consistency that is important

if your stool takes the shape of a container you have an issue
>>
>>42864072
Salmonella lasts about a week man
>>
got food poisoning for the first time this summer. I used to always use it as an excuse to leave school early but it finally hit me after 25 years.

>wake up, go to gym
>swim for a half hour, feel fine
>instant I get out of the shower get nauseous
>barely make it to the toilet in time
>throw up nothing but water
>guy in the next stall recoils his legs
>feel great after that
>start lifting
>after two sets of squats I'm sweating my ass off
>feel like Goku when his heart was failing
>nausea hits again
>throw up into the garbage in front of everyone
>friend drives me home at 8am
>throw up three more times, start shitting too
>make a bunch of tacos for dinner, feel great
>>
>>42863915

Go to the grocery store and buy a few bottles of Kombucha. There is a yeast in Kombucha called Sacchoromyces Boulardii. It is a non-colonizing probiotic which means it only stays in your system as long as you supply your system with it. It crowds out other pathogens. Which is why people travelling abroad to third world countries drink it to treat traveler's diarrhea. It helps them stop shitting. Or so I've heard.
>>
>>42863941

Every day we stray further from God's light
>>
>>42863915
Sauce OP
>>
>showering with underwear on
why tho
>>
>>42864946
Because she looks like a deflated shit without them on
>>
>>42863915
Stupid bitch. You're supposed to take off your underwear BEFORE you shower.
>>
OP sauce now
>>
File: 1504982089255.jpg (430KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504982089255.jpg
430KB, 1280x720px
>>42863915
god 3d women are so disgusting
>>
File: mo.jpg (46KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
mo.jpg
46KB, 778x512px
>>42863915
>>
>>42863915
Who's this fluid druid?
>>
File: 1504056502833.png (219KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1504056502833.png
219KB, 568x590px
>>42863915
Give me the sauce right the fuck now
>>
>>42863915
Just drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated and you'll be fine. It's a self-limiting disease.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.