[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 474643874.jpg (398KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
474643874.jpg
398KB, 793x1024px
>>
>>42863647
beer beer and more beer
>>
>>42863647
Get weak socjus faggots to plaster your unhappy mug and saggy fat body all over Reddit and social media, allowing the virtue signallers and white knights of the world to descend so they can arrange some 4/10 women to dance with you and film it to show how progressive they are.
>>
I want that mode so i make my pull ups and dips harder without adding uncomfortable plates
>>
As much as I pitied the fat cunt from the video, being that size is something he SHOULD be ashamed of, and making him feel that way is unfortunately a necessary evil if he's ever to improve himself.

The fact that he was so clearly embarrassed shows that he's insecure about himself. He knows how he looks, and would feel much better if he were to do something about it.

But it makes me feel good to tell him to keep living how he wants so i'm going to encourage him to be a slob worthy of a victorian freak show :^)
>>
>>42863647
>Muffin Mode
Yeah, Good luck kid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.