[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your local gym characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 45

File: 1306699190001.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1306699190001.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>That dyel indian guy who smells like shit and walks around perving on women

>That massive black dude who makes as much noise as possible and always drops weights so they make a massive crash and people look at him

>That qt who works out the exact same time as you each day and always catches you mirin' but you also catch her mirin'

>That hot girl with huge succulent thighs who spends 45mins on the stair master

>That ugly manlet with a droppy face who does loads of cardio and wears the same clothes everyday
>>
>>42862763
>exact same time as you each day and always catches you mirin' but you also catch her mirin'
Is this a gym fantasies thread?
>>
File: 1479198733421.jpg (107KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479198733421.jpg
107KB, 810x960px
>>42862763
>those two roiders who spot each other while shouting "all you bro" when it very clearly is not all him

>the powerlifting team composed mostly of overweight DYELs that talk way too loudly

>the old guy with a pot belly who's weirdly amazing at deadlifting

>the guy who wears toe shoes but also pulls 5pl8

it's a pretty decent gym though
>>
>that guy who stares at women's asses
>tfw I am that guy
>>
>the huge fat guy that works out really hard but never loses weight
>tfw a slight change in diet years ago when he started and hed be ripped by now
>>
>that one kinda chubby (but maybe strong?) little dude who's always in the gym
>in there for hours at a time with lifting friends and obvious friendzone girls he "instructs"
>stands around talking in a lifting belt
>have never seem him do a single lift
>>
>>42862864
Every guy is that guy
>>
>seen my needle bro?
guy literally looks like he can't wipe his own ass, is relatively weak and only cares about size. I've never seen him on the squat rack in over a year at this gym

>paki half squat king
never seen him on anything other than bench and squat, likes to load up his 4 pl8 and leave it there for 10 minutes before getting 3 reps on half squats

>my dick is confused
In the gym longer than I am. She does bodybuilding type exercises and sometimes talks to seen my needle bro? She has a decent face, is a bit bulky, but has an ass that makes my dick confused. The definition of T H I C C

>absolute madman
guy looks like grizzly adams, always doing the fucking craziest shit you can think of at high intensity. Imagine crossfit but way more intense. I love the guy, gets me motivated. Talked to him the other day, he's 35 and recovering from intense martial arts training over the years. Absolute beast
>>
File: 1503440158600.jpg (170KB, 1440x889px) Image search: [Google]
1503440158600.jpg
170KB, 1440x889px
>>42862763
>Fat black guy who wanders around gym with speakers blasting mystic(even takes them in the shower with him)

>Old guy who spends no less than 30 minutes a day wandering around the locker room naked

>Turbomanlet who is obsessed with gym receptionist(She's like 4'5)

>Ugly DYEL lesbians who makeout in the hot tub every chance they get

>Friendly Black P.T. who can't go more than a minute without a girl stopping to talk to him

>Woman in mid 30's who looks like she put more time in to dressing up for the gym than working out

>Shredded 6'2 chick who is smoking hot but people are too scared to go near her
>>
>>42862763
>The skinny DYEL guy who struggles every week trying to bench 5lbs
>>
>>42862923
If he's doing weight training he's probably still pretty strong underneath that fat anon.

Also as dumb as it sounds, I know people who go to the gym just so they can eat really unhealthy shit all day so maybe he's just doing that to 11.

If he's been trying to lose weight for years he'd know to change diet, right?
>>
>auschwitz-tier guy who only does cardio
>>
>>42863220
/fa/ goes to the gym?
>>
>>42862763
>Seeing all the consistent people after a couple years, gettiing to watch their sweet gains as well as your own

We're all gonna make it bruvs
>>
>>42863160
That grill is perfection.
>>
>>42863248
that's not a grill
you are gay
>>
>deadlift chick
literally designed to deadlift. pulls mid 200s no problem but struggles to squat sub 1pl8. still seems to try pretty hard so I can respect that

>BB bros
couple of big guys (4me). much better upper bodies than lower but they do train legs enough that I don't feel like I can criticize.

>aesthetics twink
bitchmade chickenlegs twerp that does upper body only. seems to meanmug everyone despite only working on trophy muscles. I hate this guy. haven't seen him lately.

>powerlifter + gf
actual powerliftman that squats 4.5pl8 and dls 5pl8+ probably benches mid 3pl8. comes in with his girlfriend (probably) and they train with actual intensity and good form. belts and wristwraps and knee sleeves and chalk.

>Caleb, King of Pullups
trains for crossfit events but actually trains. dls 4pl8, pullups +135lb for ez reps, does clean muscleups. don't think I've ever seen him squat and his power cleans could use some work. very nice guy though

>swole hispanic trainer
big guy who lifts heavy. considering asking him to coach me on olympic lifts.

>bloatmaxx crew
a handful of big, fat dudes that lift heavy and don't afraid of anything. one looks native american, squatted 535 and probably benches damn near 4pl8.
>>
The 70s aren't over
>Mid-40s who acts like mid-20s and looks like he fell out of the mid-70s, mustach, clothing and all
>Has never actually lifted a weight

"I used to wrestle in highschool"
>Spends all day in sauna doing body weight and shoulder routines with a 27.5lb bell, constantly splashes water around in sauna and did I mention I used to wrestle in highschool?
>Is 35

Shorter Stephen king
>Literally looks like a 4'4 version of Stephen King. On the phone all the time with work. Walks at what can only be described as an ambling gate on the treadmill for over an hour.

Little Mumbai
>Six Indian dudes who stands around the decline/include press machine for an hour taking turns doing half reps and babbling in Hindi. They all wear jeans. They all smell.

Don't touch me
>Girl who freaks out and will tell at you for approaching her at all
>This is extra fun as she camps out in front of the plate rack at 5:45pm to 7:15pm Tuesday, wends and Thurs, the busiest days of the week

King of the Jungle
>6 foot 6 Greek god aesthetic who lifts 5pl8 for reps on diddly as a warm up
>OHP 2.5pl8 for reps
>Long flowing brown hair
>Listens to deathgrips via large pair of headphones.
>Has a tattoo of a very well done lion face on his back
>Genuinely the strongest man in the gym

T H I C C
>T H I C C
>So thicc it hurts
>Has a tattoo of a pentagram on her ass, dyed red hair, p sure she's a fetish cam model
>Said hi to her once and she smiled at me so were basically married now

Black bro
>My inadvertent gym friend
>Heard me listining to run the Jewels one day and now we train boxing together on Thursdays
>Mires the grils with me
>Squats in 20lb incriminate and fills the bar all the way with them, weird but interesting

Bathrobe
>Wears a robe everywhere
>Idk why
>>
>>42863273
>I'm a meme
Yeah, we know faget
>>
>The Broffesor
big guy, probbaly natty, leader of the BANTER group, 5 pl8 deadlift, makes jokes all the time, friendly, hypes people, ready to spot, gives unwanted but great advice ,always ready to lend you belt, straps etc,local good guy, has huge dick

>The BANTER group
group of 15-25 6ft+ semi attractive guys, they always deadlift/squat for hours and talk about work/girls or just banter, really loud but funny, give chill mood to the gym, no booty is safe around them

>the Midget
small guy, roids, really weird last rep faces, one eye lazy, talks slowly, likes to talk about himself alot
>BEEFCAKE
huge old guy, bald, probably
300 lbs+, does cable crossovers with full stack, used to powerlift with 2000lbs+ total

>Lol weed lmao
two semi jacked stoners, chill, talk really slow, semi-chads, alwasy on lookout for pussy

>Amanda The Crossift Domina
leader of small crossfit group, very dominant, nice butt,doesnt like broffesor because he always hogs crossift area with banter group

>CROSSFIT GROUP
BAD FORM, KIPPING,FUNCTIONAL. group of semi fit people , your typical crossfitters, bullied by banter group alot

>Starting fat
two guys doing starting strenght, overweight, ugly, bad from,they probably frequent fit
>>
File: WIN_20170619_23_15_18_Pro.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170619_23_15_18_Pro.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>42862763
>Muscle cap
Huge BB kinda guy. Always wears a red cap. Has been seen once without the cap and has perfect blonde hair and no sign of a receiding hairline.

>Autistic fuck
Loads an EZ bar with 45 lbs on each sid, stores it between two squat racks and does 1 set of 1/5 rep of curls every 10 minutes. Does so every single day. When confronted will literally run away. Gym staff says nothing.

>The powerlifting crew
3 guys and 2 girls. The guys have decent strength, the girls are literally just decoration and squat lmao 0,5 pl8.

>The roided Jew
Lifts with a yarmulke. Alternates between being huge and looking skinnyfat. King of all manlets (5,5ft).

>Every single cardio bunny
Hot as hell. Will spend 5 minutes in the free weights area and escape as soon as possible as if afraid they're going to get magically buff. Will get off their mat and leave if you start exercising next to them,

>and then there's me
Weird guy who wears the same bright orange shorts on squat day. Decent lifts. Looks way bigger than I am strong. Only interact with guys (no homo). Have never hit on a girl at the gym in 2 year +. Gets bitched at by the gym staff because I bath myself in icy hot between sets.

Pic related is my ass so you can better picture the individual I am.
>>
>>42863643
>Will get off their mat and leave if you start exercising next to them
This shit irritates me so much. I'm here for the equipment and to finish my workout, don't flatter yourself.
>>
>>42862923
I'm a huge fat guy that just started out.

Wasn't sure if I should change my diet much. Is it okay to cut calories (i.e. go 1500-2000) a day and still do a lift routine?
>>
>>42863714
If you don't want to be a big fat guy anymore you should cut your calories
>>
>The guy that only does deadlifts
>>
>>42863714
If you're huge then you have plenty of calories stored. Increase protein and fat intake while decreasing carbs but stay in the same calorie range you did before working out. No need to reduce calories you will see results. If you cut too much your body will not respond well. Your body will have plenty of building material for gainz and make up the lack of energy from your fat stores.
Don't go crazy and just cut out carbs completely like some idiots, just make your diet favor protein and some fat, preferably unsaturated fat but saturated is still ok. Peanut butter is great, oatmeal is great, peanut butter in oatmeal as breakeast is great and delicious.
>>
File: 1493085587120.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493085587120.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>Mr. No-Calves
>>
File: Omarwut.png (148KB, 382x419px) Image search: [Google]
Omarwut.png
148KB, 382x419px
>>42863836
>>
>the east europan powerlifter who's friends with everyone
>the skinny guy that has no idea what he's doing and is too afraid to ask
>the two bodybuilder friends who always workout and together
>the shady staff that sells whey for half the price
>the cardio class girls making a huge noise upstairs
>the middle-aged guy with receding hairline that barely has a job and comes to the gym to hang out
>the fat dude who's just about to give up
>the guy who brings a two liter bottle of water and has to refill
>the trendy asian wearing expensive equipment but can't lift a fart
>>
>>42863880
He said no calves, not dyel.
>>
File: IMG_1009.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>42863822
Are you trying to make the guy even fatter you dumb dumb?
>>
>>42864001
its hard to eat a lot over maintenance when you're snacking on chicken breast instead of doritos. Lowering carbs is the most foolproof way to recomp or cut
>>
>>42863296
>squats 4.5pl8 and dls 5pl8+ probably benches mid 3pl8
he better be a twink
>>
>>42863643
>Pic related is my ass so you can better picture the individual I am.
/fit/ in a nutshell
>>
>the old man in khakis, smart shoes, and a polo
it's just more confusing than anything
>>
>>42864001
read
>>42864102
>>
>>42862770
only if you're an incel
>>
There's one guy at my gym who is the embodiment of every meathead gym douche meme to ever live.

Ego lifter, wears a hat indoors, yells loud as fuck, deliberately slams weights, leaves gear/dumbbells/plates lying around everywhere, mean mugs everybody, and worst of all he spends at least 10-15 minutes EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. flexing/grunting at the bathroom mirror and taking pictures of himself shirtless. Every goddamn day. He's not even that big.

There's no doubt in my mind he is an avid /fit/ poster, so on the off chance you read this, guy, you're a fucking fag.
>>
Lol all you ppl talking about black guys at the gym. Ive never seen a black person in my life. Living in america is like some national geographic wild shit
>>
>>42863991
>>42864187
samefag roider
>>
File: 1447664181056.jpg (20KB, 492x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447664181056.jpg
20KB, 492x550px
>>42862763

>fat powerlifting-ish crew that all lift equal or less than me at triplish bf%

>ripped as fuck roided asian guy that avoid barbells like fans in his room at night

>mixed looking grill that squats 2 pl8 in tight yoga pants

>guy that looks sort of like brendan fraiser but +20 years and +100 lbs, does 1 set of random workouts around the gym, rambles to himself while doing them making strange noises sometimes, and always tries to see if he can open the fire exit for some reason

>anorexic girl that comes in to do leg curls for 15min then goes home

>mexican that does 2pl8 deadlift for 5 reps with the most atrocious form I've ever seen in my whole entire life

>fat black dude that bounces 275 lb bench off his chest full force

>roid grill who is trying to assimilate with the roidbros in the barbell section
>>
>>42864311
>asian guy that avoid barbells like fans in his room at night

mid kek
>>
>>42864288
>not that big
kek im huge u know it skelly bb ur upset u cant kiss me on my lips
>>
>>42864303
There are some Somalis at my gym. They don't do anything different from locals except speaking in their language.
>>
>>42863331
>little mumbai
dead.
>>
File: 1500601542860.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500601542860.png
413KB, 811x767px
>>42862763
>>That ugly manlet with a droppy face who does loads of cardio and wears the same clothes everyday
oh fuck, that hit too close anon. fuck
>>
>>42863296
is this gym in Calgary?
>>
>>42864303
>>42864303
yea, OP is too real. always token black guy or crew always an indian guy or crew always skinny guy doing box jumps over and over
>>
>>42863714
Cut your calories by 500 and lift consistently
>>
>>42862763
>The powerlifters who will occupy the squat racks for literal hours on end

>The bodybuilding bros, always around the benches and dumbells

>That old couple who actually do free weight exercises together

>The strong one
The only guy in our gym who can hit 2/3/4/5

>The old asian guy who does pullups with 2pl8s strapped to him
>>
>>42864381
>>42864001
Guys, that's his caloric intake BEFORE hitting the gym. You shouldn't go past 500 calories a day below maintenance or you will starve your body and make your body think its starving and make it much much easier later to add on weight because your body wants to survive. Slow and steady for permanent results.
>>
>that indian guy with the ponytail and anime shirts who somehow pulls it off
>that old dude on the walker
>that fat girl who seems to be making progress
>that weird balding guy in his 50s who looks like he might stab me
>those guys who wear the bobybuilding.com shirts
>that jewish girl with the khazar milkers
>>
>>42863836
That's me ;____;
>>
>>42864307
Nah, Omar just looks like shit for how much he can lift and how long he's been lifting.
>>
>Some old guy who keeps spotting me on atg squats at 315.

>This guy who alternates between two leggings, belts and wears his belt so high that his upper belly fat covers the belt. Only see him do 1 arm tbar rows and various machines with back.

>Some dude who wanted to borrow my phone to call his drug dealer, who blocked his number.

>Dumbass teens who hog the bench/squat racks for 2 hours doing shitty half reps.
>>
>>42864806
>spotting me on atg squats

s m h
>>
>>42864187
Id guess hes probably 190-200. He's also probably about 5'8".
>>42864370
No, Minnesota.
>>
>>42863160
Gosh, I am so happy I live in my shithole country. Everyone here is hostile towards fags and fagettes, blacks are like 0,0001% of society and the pakis are too afraid to even speak to you
>>
>>42864346
t. Sven
>>
>>42863514
>Starting fat
y-ye I'm just a l-lucky guy
>>
>pajeet&rajeet
Pajeet is skinny fat, no strength at all. Rajeet is in auschwitz-mode, so for the weight probably way below 100lbs he is fairly strong, I expect someone sneezing might break him in half
>Little redhead-dick-riding-hood
Stacey, who already hit the proper age to be called milf. She comes to the gym with the biggest and strongest guy in the whole place
>Bruce Willis gone roidin'
He is a bf of abovementioned Stacey. He is kinda cool, does his workout and never interrupts anyone, even though he is strong and has rather good form on almost all lifts, he decides to do incline bench with half-reps. Looks exactly like roided version of Bruce Willis.
>The Concrete-mixers band
Group of fatsos, who only do bench press with exactly 2plates. They never talk to anyone except themselves.
>Esmeralda the gypsy queen
Looks like a regular gypsy, but that isn't possible as she pays for her own monthly pass. Is a rather good looking cardio bunny. Once she asked me to set the barbell for her in the squat rack, but couldn't answer what height she wants it to be. If I didn't have a mirror at home, I would probably think she might be mirin.
>and then there is me
Sad excuse for a lifter. I never talk to anyone except for one personal trainer, who asks me about technique tips. I have a really bad habit of watching sloots for way too long, so probably everyone considers me a creep. However, as I am the strongest there, no one gives me shit.
>>
>The beefy bull dyke looking chick who I'm positive could fight literally anyone else in there and hold her own
>The 16-17 year old looking kid who literally started a week ago, does really basic exercises and seems like he has no idea what the fuck he's doing.
>The overweight native looking girl who actually looks like she's making good progress
>The manlet Filipino who i'm p-sure is on mad roids.
>>
>>42865038
Which shithole country are you in? I'm in Chinkstralia.
>>
File: IMG_1531.jpg (40KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
40KB, 308x302px
>>42862763
>Those Filipinos who shout /fit/ memes out loud and dance
>That literal prostitute who's actually very friendly to everyone
>Those weird indians who curl in jeans
>That huge black giga-nigga who listens to girly anime music
>That homeless guy who lives at the gym and his car
>Swole 75 year old grandpa who gives unwanted fitness advice
>Manlet personal trainer who hits on all the chicks
>Rugby players who chant when watching their friends bench
>Shy teenager who's slowly making it
>Russian strongman and amateur comedian
>Local businessman who got in a car crash and is rehabilitating
>Girl at the counter who's trying to get into medical school
>Weird guy who gets naked in the lockers and looks at dudes
>Mexican dude who always comes in with two chicks and shows off
>Few cops

Not terribly exciting, but they're fixtures
>>
>>42865666
Poland (cannot into gains)

Jokes aside I have no fucking idea how is it possible that we had great oly weightlifters and powerlifters throughout the history, but everyone I meet in a gym is some dumb bro-splitter or fatso in his 40s, who claims to have lifted XYZ 'back in mah day'
>>
>Good looking 6'2" bloke with gf who doesn't deserve him.
/homegymmasterrace/
>>
>>42865675
>Not terribly exciting
Shut the fuck up, your gym looks like the cast of a comedy sketch
>>
>>42865724
Eh, it's XSport
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>42862763

>That guy that goes from person to person asking if he can get a single set in while you rest instead of doing actual routines

>That Soccer mom that is too out of shape for most people with self respect but she oddly turns you on as she does yoga to the side of the dumbell rack while you lift

>That really small guy who you respect for lifting weights but you can tell he is deeply self conscious by his mannerisms

>That girl who looks like she could be 16 with flirting with the biggest dudes in the gym who are in their 30s

>That guy who ignores you when you ask if he is using a piece of equipment and someone next to him who isn't autistic gives you the go ahead
>>
>>42865870
>>That girl who looks like she could be 16 with flirting with the biggest dudes in the gym who are in their 30s

one day she'll flirt with me
>>
File: 346373242.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
346373242.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>42865888
>>
>>42862763
Last one is me
>>
File: images (28).jpg (18KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
18KB, 511x288px
>>42865888
Trips confirms..
Right anon?
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (54KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
54KB, 640x633px
>>42864806
>Getting your phone number blocked by a drug dealer

Kek
>>
fuck, this thread is pathetic

>everybody lifting or doing cardio
>everybody trying to improve who they are
>everybody on the right path

fuck all of you insecure autists
>>
>>42866114

You sound like the insecure one here.. Other people exist and they leave impressions on people. Deal with it.
>>
>That one Maori guy whos only answer to anything is ALL IN BRO

>The one personal trainer who looks like hes never touched a weight in his life, trains a gaggle of 60+ women

>Granny Army, a literal parade of identical old women who all do low weight compounds and tut when you go over lmao1pl8

>Angry cross fit baroness, looks like she just started lifting, claims to have done crossfit for years, permanent angry determination on her face.
>>
File: IMG_1491.jpg (41KB, 401x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.jpg
41KB, 401x468px
>>42866222
>All in bro

Don't tell me this cancer has spread beyond our borders
>>
>>42864438
>that indian guy with the ponytail and anime shirts who somehow pulls it off
wew i thought this happens only in my gym. last week he wore a Madoka Magica shirt and it was fucking rad
>>
>>42866242
I have only ever really heard him say it, but its the only thing he says, seems genuinely enthusiastic though
>>
>the stick figure whore who wears the shortest booty shorts possible and does half squats in the Smith machine
God bless her shitty father
>>
>50 year old big bald white guy who lifts with his fit latina gf

>black guy who lifts in the morning always in grey hoodie with big green t shirt underneath

>older dude who doesn't like the gym at all but it gets him out the house
>>
>>42864626
Training for strength vs training for girls.

He would look good of he cut his BF percentage but why would he sacrifice all his strength gainz for that? He already has a 10/10 gf.
>>
>that guy who sees me progress and then copies my exercises
>that guy who does stupid calisthenics exercises and stretches for two hours
>that old man that does some ultra gay yoga movements and then goes to the showers to be naked for half an hour
>that guy who's consistently making progress
>tfw that's me
>>
>tfw come to these threads just to see if I get mentioned

I don't think I'm doing anything weird or impressive but somehow I catch people paying attention to me for some reason which annoys me a lot tbqh. Maybe I'm schizo/paranoid or whatever
>>
>old guy who works out at the university gym. Does weird shit on the machines for like three hours

>that guy covered in tattoos that wears an altitude mask and does meme free weight exercises. I would make fun of him but he actually has a nice physique

>that native american guy who squats 4 plates but looks like shit

>black guy who does box jumps in his socks
>>
>>42866341
same senpai, though I actually am schizo
>>
>>42862763
>the ripped black manlet with glasses who's (literally) hairless and looks like Hugo Strange from Batman except black and hairless
>the other black guy who looks exactly the same as MC Ride except with a gray beard instead of a black one
>the 6'7 massive viking who's bros with the hairless black guy who screams across the entire gym every rep and has a ponytail down to his hips
>the other huge white guy who seems nice but also comes across as a literal retard, breathes through his mouth and asks skinny DYELs (like me) to spot him on 3pl8 benches
>the creepy 65 year old with a mustache who you always think is staring at you but never is when you're looking
>the mongoloid woman with a face that simply doesn't look human, looks like a mutated alien that got pummeled with a hammer
>the hot asian who hogs the squat rack doing half reps of the bar for 45 minutes and who you hallucinate as miring you
>the skinny blonde 45 year old suburban mother who cannot let go of her youth and has clearly undergone plastic surgery at least 30 times and constantly works glutes but still has flat ass
>the teenaged girls who just sit on the hip abduction machines then leave (hnnng)

That's all I can remember currently besides your typical gym characters one might expect
>>
>>42864303
Do you live In Japan?
>>
>slightly above dyel manlet on a shoulder press machine going up to 3 people on 3 different sets asking them to lift it up for him so he doesn't "waste energy" on the first lift and explaining this to every new person.

Funny thing this happened today, I was next to him the whole time but he never asked me but walked across to the dumbell area to ask others. Maybe I'm too intimidating (hopefully)
>>
>>42862763
>that guy who wavedashes on the treadmill
>>
>>42866340
>>that old man that does some ultra gay yoga movements and then goes to the showers to be naked for half an hour
Haha
>>
>>42862864
Confirmed I have to check my internet histories to make sure but it's a solid yes
>>
>that guy that does a lap around the gym between exercises

>that guy that wears the same pair of basketball shorts every day

>that guy that rests for like 5 minutes between sets and just stares at girls asses and watches other people lift

>that guy that warms up with the bar even if he's lifting heavy
>>
>>42866486
>>that guy that warms up with the bar even if he's lifting heavy
That be me
>>
>>42866486
>>that guy that rests for like 5 minutes between sets and just stares at girls asses and watches other people lift

This is 90% of people at my gym including me. This isn't normal? 5 minutes being an exaggeration of course
>>
>>42866486
Where is this gym? Some characters seem familiar
>>
>>42863160
>Shredded 6'2 chick who is smoking hot but people are too scared to go near her

She is also at my gym mabye on this board too
But when she comes to my gym she is 5,10 are you sure she is 6,2 or are you just shorter then her so think amazongrill.exe
>>
>>42863218
Thats me. im pretty fat but i honestly dont care, cardio, deadlifting, squats and pullups to maintain my healthy diet. (150kg) (30 min runs) (no assist) (100kg)
>>
File: Dumpty.png (64KB, 551x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dumpty.png
64KB, 551x432px
>tfw I always totally avoid looking at people so i cant even build a coherent mind map of which characters go to my gym

I cant even remember the last time i looked at someone's face who wasnt already about to talk to me.
>>
>>42863514
>,local good guy, has huge dick
Hahah GHEY stop mirin his dick

>Starting fat
two guys doing starting strenght, overweight, ugly, bad from,they probably frequent fit

Don't hate on the anons just starting out everyone has the right to make it if they put in the work
>>
>>42862763

Whitby?

All of those characters exist here too.
>>
>>42862763
>That turbo-Asian that runs in a polo and khaki pants
>That guy with a padawan rat tail the goes down past his ass
>His gf with a 10/10 ass and hips but also a a padawan rat tail the goes down past her ass
>That guy at the in gym smoothie king that calls me Goku after I lifted in a DBZ tank top
>>
>>42866634
The jedi temple gym
>>
>>42863643
>The roided Jew
Lifts with a yarmulke. Alternates between being huge and looking skinnyfat. King of all manlets (5,5ft).

Don't mess with the Zohan
>>
Got a few at mine:
>Yakuza: Maybe Japanese (or chinese) dude who usually comes in with an entourage and 3 of his mates. Makes as much sound as possible on every lift and has shit hole technique since he lifts way heavier than he should (his friends spot the shit out of him)
>The Slammer: Pretty buff asian dude that deadlifts in the squat rack but just drops it after he lifts the bar up instead of helping it go down. Makes a loud as fuck bang over and over, squat racks have to be repaired but he seems oblivious to this.
>Noddy / Noddy no Legs: Usual indian / asian / white cunts with big upper no lower. First rule of Noddy: Never look down.
>Random dudes who always look in their abs in the mirror after a lift regardless of if it actually targets their abs.
>>
>>42865675
My gym needs one of these guys
>>
File: 1505244303742.jpg (9KB, 185x240px) Image search: [Google]
1505244303742.jpg
9KB, 185x240px
>>42862763
>>That ugly manlet with a droppy face who does loads of cardio and wears the same clothes everyday

DELET THIS NOW
>>
>>42865888
YOu going to make it breh
>>
File: IMG_1013.gif (427KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.gif
427KB, 500x243px
>>42866322
All gyms could be so lucky the world would be a happier place
>>
>>42865395
Queens NYC???
>>
>>42862763
>that slightly chubby teenager whos slowly gaining muscle

>that curly haired teen kid who hardly does shit and asks everyone for help

>that mid aged asian lady whos face is starting to droop and only does core. is low-key a milf

>that extremely average girl with the forgettable face that i consciously try not to look at.

>the curry man who lifts more than me :(
stinks

>the pear shaped guy who spends the entire time on a treadmil
(good for him though)
>>
>>42862763
>the chads
tall very good looking blokes that make up like 40% of the gym members (I live in a wealthy area) all they do a little cardio and arms with dumbbells a few lat pulls everything else they try is low weight and poor form.

>a pair of ego lifters
take 2 selfies between each set think they lift big but not really

>Asian manlets
come in wearing only the most /fa brands hair perfect sometimes with a gf who do nothing but arms chest and perma cut to for the six pack. Smallest legs ever one of them has forearms the same size as his thighs

> garlic gains (pajeet)
You can literally smell him before you can see him. My trainer didn't believe me till today when she smelt then found him. He will literally eat cloves of garlic between sets I will get photos soon as he is new to gym and have not had the chance yet. On the first day he started his garlic bull the entire gym walked out.

>me
Staring at grills for way too long
great form on lifts getting to otter mode
Not a chad by any means so I don't get mired and is more concerned about making fight weight then gains
Only person who puts weights back
I am also the guy that will use the equipment that is right next to you just to make you feel self conscious
>>
>>42865038
noice
>>
>the indian guy who looks like dave grohl
>the guy who wears a hat all the time to cover up his abnormal balding pattern
>the midget who is constantly on his phone
>the blonde girl who mean mugs me all the time
>the dyel looking fuckers who do strength training and listen to 00's rap music
>>
File: bin Laden compound 2016.jpg (146KB, 1003x768px) Image search: [Google]
bin Laden compound 2016.jpg
146KB, 1003x768px
>>42862763
>that anorexic woman who is there literally every single time I go and does nothing but the stair master for hours

>that skinny asian guy who looks exactly the same as one year ago

>the nigger who always takes up two machnes with his two kitchen towles
>>
>the shredded black dude that always wears superhero shirts
>the freakishly tall asian chick that only squats and ohp
>the synthol guy that only curls
>that mexican guy that loudly sings in spanish to hype himself up
>that couple that takes forever to finish their sets
>that asian gril's friend that squats 3pl8
>those high school kids that only do pull ups
>>
File: VkxQU.jpg (105KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
VkxQU.jpg
105KB, 500x312px
>>42863273

no! you are gay!
>>
>that one guy who always walks around with his earplugs in and never talks to anybody

oh wait haha that's me
>>
>>42865718
Finally, where my fellows slavs at
Don't kid yourself, Slovakia can into gains and so can Poland
>>
>the guy who lifts way less than you, yet tries to give you advice
>>
>the guy that only does olympic lifts and looks at people to see if they are watching him
>>
>>42864370

He just described Repsol center perfectly
>>
>those dyel skinny girls that dress like instagram gym sloots and do the same meme workouts
>>
>>42863714
>Wasn't sure if I should change my diet much. Is it okay to cut calories (i.e. go 1500-2000) a day and still do a lift routine?

Yes.
>>
>The kid who asks how to "get big too" but doesn't know you're on gear
>>
File: 1505390865497.jpg (77KB, 605x593px) Image search: [Google]
1505390865497.jpg
77KB, 605x593px
>>42862763
>Chad who works with his gf every morning and teaches her different exercises (mostly lower body)

>Fat black guy who lifts on the dumbell rack and groans with 30 pound dumbells

>Pair of nigresses who do hip thrusts with kettlebells by the stationary bike and look at you like a sex offender if you fucking walk by them

>Asian qt who arrives, virgin walks straight to the treadmill, runs for 30 minutes and leaves

>Guy with shitty jawbeard who stares at me while next to his ugly gf

>Really friendly calisthenics phillipino guy, talked to him once and now he says goodbye to me every time he leaves the gym

Then there's me, the DYEL in shitty clothes who works out with his little brother
>>
>naked stretching sauna guy>
>>
File: IMG_2359.jpg (34KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2359.jpg
34KB, 500x322px
>that 70+ year old dude that paces around in the showers naked except for a pair of crocs on
>skin like a dried prune
>balls hang lower than dick
>stooped posture
>back hairy like a gorilla with silver hair, but rest of body is hairless

We call him Mr Magoo and assume he's just lost and can't see
>>
>>42862763
>The one qt chick who wears revealing clothing, but actually shuts the fuck up and works out; pretty sure she wears it because it's comfortable
>The blonde girl who looks to do stretches where the cardio equipment face, and give anybody who happens to meet her gaze a really angry look
>The lean black dude who wears headphones and looks like a dick, but is actually really respectful whenever I speak to him
>The really tall and built guy who OHP's 1pl8 without warming up
>Mr 3pl8 squat; pretty sure he's getting to 3.5 now
>Mr 3pl8 squat's taller, skinner friend, who is getting towards 3pl8 himself
>Jersey dude; he wears a jersey and I once saw him bench 2.5 pl8 incline. Was pretty cool
>Built chick who I would not be suprised if is a /fit/ autist; seen her train so hard she got leg cramps more than once
>The PT who I'm pretty sure hates me for a reason I have yet to work out
>The literal sea of 40yo housewives who take up all the parking spots and do zumba or some shit
>The supernerd; looks like a nerd but is probably roiding. Guy is fucking gigantic
>The two blonde chicks who always chat about wanting to lift, buy the newest gym gear, but only even go on machines and cardio, and sometimes load up a bar for a single set of shitty form squats before walking off without re racking their weights
>>
>>42866341
Maybe you have a 3D monkey tanktop?
>>
File: harder.gif (901KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
harder.gif
901KB, 444x250px
>>42862763
>Mike 71 years old former bodybuilder and truck driver Despite being 71 years old he looks like he's in his 50s He's always helping people at the gym

>Swole Joffrey Baratheon He looks exactly like Jack Gleeson

>Ugly dyel who's only doing cardio

>Personal trainer with dyed Hair and beard He's always training with some chicks

>The roid guy the biggest guy at the gym bro tier

>Gym owner former bodybuilder Had some kind of accident so know he can't walk or speak properly He also has his photo from some bodybulding competition hang on the wall
>>
>Ben Johnson that sprinter that got busted in the 80's for steroids
>A bunch of sprinter chicks that have the muscle mass of a roiding dude
>Shitty football team doing dumb bb exercises
>>
>>42864303
Where do you live and is it easy to move there?
>>
File: 1488400597061.jpg (49KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
1488400597061.jpg
49KB, 374x358px
>>42865363
>biggest and strongest guy in the whole place
>as I am the strongest there
>>
>>42865718
Go to an oly or powerlifting gym then dumdum
>>
>That 140lb manlet with long blonde hair that looks like a surfer but all his lifts are over 300

>That short Mexican manlet who has a police badge, is a cop, and only deadlifts. Nothing else. For 30 minutes a day

>That old guy with the ugly tattoos, long goatee, who brings his fat son to get in shape

>That gorgues...thick... athletic, Latina who used to lift there, and even cheered you on while you ohp once, but went to college and now you lift depressed.

>A blonde, titan/Supra-aryan named Eddie, who covers his noble head in a hoodie, who's 6'5, at least 260lbs and reps 405 squats
>>
>>42869098
And lastly me. The heavy duty HIT outcast. Jaded and despondent. Always searching for the next rep. Any pre exhaustion method nessecary

5'7 150lbs
Bench-250lbs
Squat-335lbs
Deadlift-335lbs
Ohp-140lbs
>>
>That one guy that's out of shape and always there when I am-- 4 years later and still looks exactly as out of shape as when I first saw him
>Final Fantasy guy +tattoos-- Has a mean upper body but absolutely no legs to speak of
>Old men's club-- friendly to me, jokes with me, and stick to their workouts while being courteous.
>Chubby asian mom who's only there when her trainer is. She's not lost a single pound or gained any strength, and her trainer talks to me about how frustrated he is because she won't stop coming to him
>Handsome Indian guy-- Great hair, great body and is trying to change the whole obnoxious indian stereotype. Looses his spaghetti when he talks to me.
>Fatbuilt ginger-- He probably did football in highschool and wants to relive the glory days-- Does a few lifts, but is pretty in and out, and I only see him once and a while. He checks me out regularly, but is friendly and sincere. Makes me felel good about myself
>Me-- "No, I don't work here, but let me help you." -- Friendly dyke ginger who just wants to get back to the body I had prior to military service. Jaded and can't stop talking about "When I was in the service--"
>>
>>42864360
you and me both
>>
>indians
Ever since I started going to my uni gym I've had to deal with this bullshit. I swear if I hear another word of Hindi I'm taking a shit on the cable machine.
>>
>>42863514
>Amanda The Crossift Domina

My fetish
>>
>>42868936
I am the strongest using Wilks coefficient for powerlifting. Bruce is the strongest as his numbers are the highest, but he weighs around 130kg, so that is that.
>>
>>42862770
For me this only last from about January 1st until March something...
>>
>>42867958
Oh hey, this was me when I tried out oly lifting those few times
>>
>>42862864
You are weird if you don't do that
>>
I lift next to a rehabilitation and therapy center. From January 2nd until mid-March normies infiltrate, after that it's all seniors working out their hip and knee replacements.
>>
>>42871473
faggot
>>
That one guy who, while always wearing an unzipped winter jacket with no shirt underneath and cargo shorts matching the color of his timbs, always comes in with his methhead looking gf/wife, who is also wearing timbs, and unironically uses 6 sets of dumbbells for flat bench dropsets
>that one old guy who is 70 and looks excellent and is fairly woke in terms of the black communities' emphasis on racial division
>that one fat Asian dude who looks like shit but benches 3pl8 for reps
>that one ugly Asian girl with poorly dyed hair that wears the shortest yoga shorts ever, so that you can see the outline of her vagina lips when she does these weird kickbacks on the step machine while wearing a 'toning belt'
>>
>>42862763
I'm literally the last guy.
>>
- All the beta guys who seem to always be on the machines next to the hot girls.

- The buff guy, sees someone using pull up bar.. so needs to come do some pull ups with a massive weight strapped to his waist for his own pride.

- the fat and ugly women who gravitate to the buff muscle guys.

- all the wretched old tarts wearing far too skimpy clothes almost making me vomit.

- the old guys sitting sweating but never see them doing anything, they would be better of going for a walk
>>
>>42871473
>>42871521
i only look at girls when i know they wont see me do it. i feel like they get the upper hand if they think you notice them
>>
>>42869098
140 lb blonde manlet with a 300+ bench. hitler would shed a tear in pride
>>
>>42873149
>- the old guys sitting sweating but never see them doing anything, they would be better of going for a walk
Fucking this, I see old fucks that aren't even that ouf of shape paying membership at a gym for virtually to little to no reason
>>
>>42873181
>i feel like they get the upper hand if they think you notice them
They have the upper hand no matter what
If you dont look at them, the other 250 guys in the gym will and this will feed their ego
>>
File: maxresdefault (29).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (29).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>that Indian guy that looks like shit today
>looked like shit last month
>looked like shit the past 6 months
>looked like shit last year and a half
>stinks up whatever path he's walking through
Thank God for high ceilings and ventilation systems.
Why can't they ever do anything right other than steal muh jobs
>>
>>42862763
>massive
>drops weights
You gotta ear the right to drop shit in the gym, although if he does it every rep that's a fucking dick move worthy of an expulsion from the gym
>>
>>42873214
all we can do is work with what is given. its not like we dont have huge advantages as well from being male
>even the most pathetic faggot male can beat the shit out of 90% of women
>>
>>42871528
>that one old guy who is 70 and looks excellent and is fairly woke in terms of the black communities' emphasis on racial division
interesting how you dropped that in there
>>
>>42863218
This is exactly me. I don't wanna give up burgers and carbs so I just work out harder. 2/3/4/5 @ 5'10 180 lbs.
>>
>>42863714
Obviously, fucking idiot, and actually do it. Yes one single cookie counts
>implying it's just one
>>
>>42864303
Like half the people in my gym are black. Even on the north side of Chicago. It's a chill place.
>super jacked black dude with tall socks and beats over ear headphones who pulls a lot of weight and looks like it
>really huge mountain of a fat guy who does twisty ab machine for like 30 min and then dribbles a basketball in the gym area with some buddies
>>
Not at the gym, but just had to share something I saw today. I thought it was just a meme but turns out it really does happen:

> pajeet
> out jogging
> wearing blue jeans
>>
>>42863160
>old guy who spends no less than 30 minutes wandering around the locker room
Why the fuck do they always do this? Can't wait for boomers to die off so I never have to see a raisin on the locker room again
>>
>>42866580

Fuck you are on a similar level of autism as me.

>Someone sits next to me on the machine
>I can feel them look at my expectantly hoping to start a conversation
>Look right through them and power through some more reps so I don't have to talk
>>
>>42865675
Em. Who doesn't get naked??
>>
>>42862763
>The group of 3 guys and two girls that take 1 hour to use the only bench press because they spend most of their time talking.
>>
File: keks7324497869619966777.jpg (86KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
keks7324497869619966777.jpg
86KB, 281x281px
>>42863331
>basically married
>>
In uni so a lot of the same characters so will do a general assessment
>Timmy and the half reppers
Usually squad of 3-4 dyels squatting, never anything else. One guy is stronger then the others and sets it a 1pl8, goes just above parallel. Every other one in the group half reps with shaky knees. They cheer after every set
>suburban gangsta
A white guy who you can tell went to a nice high school by the fact he's wearing the shirt with the sleeves ripped off, mean mugs everyone and try's to look hard with his hat on backwards, flexes a lot in the mirror
>hey Chung pass me a roid
Turbo roided Manlet Asian, neck as thick as my thigh and I'm 230lbs 6'2" if that gives you an image. Actually super nice guy who is happy to spot, spotted me once
>you're aesthetic Harry
Harry Potter but jacked, also nice guy, has the wierdest way of upping weight though, steals all the 10s and 5s in the gym
>getting my wife degree
Classic Stacey, does squats, hip thrusts, lunges and then leaves, I mire that ass everytime but she's to busy squatting to notice
>>
>>42862864
Isn't that the entire reason they wear skin tight clothing?
>>
>>42866486
Guilty for first one...
>>
File: IMG_3124.jpg (125KB, 893x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3124.jpg
125KB, 893x735px
>>42863331

>6'6
>long flowing brown hair
>listens to deathgrips
>Lion face tattoo on back

Uh.. Hey anon. This is awkward lol. Glad to know people are mirin though especially on /fit/. I've been coming here for years. Who are you?
>>
>those old guys that are always naked on the fucking locker room, no exception, every fucking day man, just stop.
>that guy russian looking guy with absolutely no hope in life on his eyes that is there almost everyday and seems to only lift for fun.
>that whore that always dresses like a thot and passes in front of every guy just to see if they are miring.

Fucking thot, i hate you, begone from the gym useless piece of shit.
>>
>>42873514
>what is reverse image search
>>
>>42862763

>The trainers that have a harem of approx. 40 year old out of shape women take an hour in both of the squat racks in the gym

>This weird, older dude that literally mutters under his breathe the whole time he's there, and actually kind of weirds me out

>The dude that goes really, really fucking hard on cardio equipment for like an hour and a half

>Older, jacked as shit Italian dude that loudly talks about his daughter, and divorce to whoever will pay attention
>>
> that pear-shaped old guy with stick limbs who's always "showing techniques" to younger DYELs; does everything with horrible form and has injured himself more than once
> that bald dude whose knee makes terrifying creaks and pops while he squats
> that decathlonist who only does weight training as a half-joke; keeps changing programs every month
> that pajeet who comes in, does something for fifteen minutes, then pantomimes how he forgot something and leaves
>that pair of old guys who are on stationary bikes when I come in, keep pedaling the whole time I work out, and are still at it when I leave. I'm not sure if they ever leave those bikes.
>>
>>42866486
>>that guy that warms up with the bar even if he's lifting heavy
what's wrong with that?
>>
>The jacked manlet who always wears tanks and trucker caps and does like 15 sets of barbell rows
>>
File: 1500969118597.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500969118597.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>42862763
>This fucking fat fuck hoarding the squat rack for 2 hours doing 50 different sets of 10 different weights along with his retarded looking friend

There is only 1 squat rack in the gym ( I do OHP there) and I've missed them at least 5 times because of these 2 faggots. Thankfully I started going later in the day and I don't see them now, they come earlier in the day.

>Mel Gibson lookalike , but jacked
Seems like a total bro, haven't talked to him though

>Guy in his 50s shouting like he's being murdered while benching 2pl8 with terrible form and a spot

>2 DYEL arabs doing every possible exercise in the gym while speaking only to each other constantly in their arab language

>roided manlet PT who is always right beside a girl
I've never seen him instruct a guy

>8/10 cardiobunny with a pretty face and a great body squatting babyweights
We've exchanged glances, she doesn't seem disgusted by me so I have chances, r-r-right?
>>
>The Sneer
Looks like Draco Malfoy on roids. He's either by himself, glaring at people, or with one of his toadies, talking shit and sneering about others. Almost certainly a /fit/ user.

>The Collectors
Group of guys who alternate with the same set of dumbbells, yet still collect a bunch of dumbbells under their bench they aren't even gonna be using for another 10-15 minutes.

>The Amazon
Samus Aran-looking lady, about 6 foot with blonde hair and ripped to shreds, looking haughty as fuck. Fills my nighttime fantasies.

>The School Kids
A bunch of kids that look like they're still in school, doing 50-60 reps of cable pulls and other random shit, talking about good pushup form.
>>
>that weird old guy that follows you around every time you finish with a machine and does the exact same exercise as you but on the lowest possible weight.
>>
>>42866661
>Don't mess with the Zohan
lel that movie was some Jew mental masturbation. Like really, making a movie about a super soldier Jew who all the women fall for? Never seen a fit Jew in my life, nor have I ever seen a Jew women are attracted to.
>>
>That old guy who asks everyone to play badminton and lectures you on how great it is no matter your answer.

>That Asian guy who just goes hard constantly on one treadmill until he's literally drenched in sweat.

>That guy who literally just walks around and strikes poses.

Not a gym character but a fit character:
>That guy who wears sweats and a giant white shirt over it that says "Trump rocks my world" in crappy handwriting and jogs around town but also mall walks constantly.
I've never seen him go in a single store in the mall but every time I've been in the mall in recent months he has been there.
>>
>>42863991
Omar is pretty big for a natty weightlifter.
>>
>>42864288
Is his name Jason Genova?
>>
>>42864806
>>
>>42865718
Thats your own fault for going to some normie gym. Join a powerlifting/oly gym, thats where all the serious lifters are.
>>
File: 1463697284379.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1463697284379.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>42864806
>Some dude who wanted to borrow my phone to call his drug dealer, who blocked his number.
>>
>>42862763
>the two jewish guys in their 50s who are a little overweight but strong as fuck and I always mire their form and lifts
>the braphog that looks like Mckayla Maroney
>the Filipino kid who’s several inches shorter than me and much smaller but squats 4pl8 with good form
>the manlet who works nothing but arms
There’s several of those actually
>the tall blonde guy who looks like Stroheim but wears Captain America shirts and is obviously roiding
>the gay black guy who wears very short shirts and makeup
>the manlet who has been working there forever and has barely made any progress but he doesn’t let it bother him and is always chill to talk to
>the Paki girl who shyly approached me twice but I never did anything because assburger and I bought the /pol/ meme too hard, and I haven’t seen her in forever
>the middle aged guy who was spotting some Chad who very clearly needed to tap out but wouldn’t let him and kept on going “One more rep!” as he proceeded to practically do rows with the weight for him
Why don’t you just give him a handjob too if you’re gonna do that
>the 5'10" king of manlets fatty but decent muscle underneath from 3.5 years of lifting who just came back to the gym and is cutting while making gains every workout
me irl
>>
File: bored.jpg (57KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
57KB, 355x400px
Man I didn't know indians were so hated here :| Do most gym goers have this sentiment against them?
I honestly don't know many people so i just go alone in my shorts and try to do my exercises as best as I can.
>>
>>42865675
>Not terribly exciting
>literally sounds like he has the fucking "Delray Misfits" of his city at his gym
>>
>>42875588
Same here.
>>
>>42875642
Did I have a clone at my gym that I didn't know about?
>>
This one fucking guy.
>wears sweatpants and a sweatshirt that look like he got them out of goodwill's dumpster
>always comes in alone
>never talks to anyone
>constantly checking himself out in the mirror
>takes 5 minute rests but doesn't even lift heavy
>screws around on his phone whenever he's not lifting
>plays his own music and doesn't use earbuds
>does this for 2 hours every day and leaves
Home gym master race btw
>>
>>42863714
When you are just starting you can eat at a caloric deficit and make muscle and strength gains. Do lift. Do cut calories
>>
>>42873424
I think you mean the MRS degree
>>
File: 1486831740022.jpg (38KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486831740022.jpg
38KB, 640x478px
>>42862864
>that guy who stares at men's asses
ftfy
>>
> two men knocking 50
> bald with a permanent red face
>heavily muscled with a 48" waistline
> loud and "own the place"
>>
why do indians never wear shorts? they all come into the gym dressed in casual clothing.
>>
File: mel-gibson-getting-jacked.jpg (18KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-getting-jacked.jpg
18KB, 300x196px
>>42874878
>Mel Gibson lookalike , but jacked
Mel himself is pretty jacked for an old man
>>
>Teenagers that have never been to the gym and hurt themselves while lifting, they never come back.
>That hot blind girl that somehow exercises without people telling her where things are
>Those fat black guys that workout hard but never lose weight
>That 6'6" girl that's taller than most the gym
>Those teenage girls who's mom's take them to the gym and they sit around playing on their phones
>Those cycling moms who never shut up
>Those Indian guys playing on the baseball court who sometimes come out to lift, smelly but good bros
>That fat 40 year old guy who just yells at everyone
>The guy who uses everything and is super buff but ugly af
>Those girls that only do squats so that they can have an ass
>That old guy who very obviously stares at said girls
>>
>>42862763
>The Monkey King
>wears vibrams
>fucks around with the broomstick used for flexibility training, holds it like a staff and does martial arts shit

>Amon Amarth
>bearded long-haired blond fat guy
>always listening to music in earphones

>The Mayan Warlord
>mexican looking guy with a mean look (we don't have mexicans here)
>ponytail
>pretty strong

>Tiny Fierce Lesbian
>short short hair
>exactly what the name describes

>Ojiisan
>extremely old 80+ Japanese man
>does various machines at turtle speed and walks around quietly
>>
>>42875598
Yeah Pajeet, blame others for hating your disgusting people for their disgusting behavior
>>
>>42867878
slovak reporting in
>>
That guy who passes the lockers and drags his massive hold all round every item of machinery.

That Indian that does biceps for one hour every day and nothing else.

That buff cunt that drops plates next to newbs trying to intimidate them.
>>
>Smelly Norris
Looks like an emaciated skelly version of Jesse Norris. Always wears the same band tshirt and reeks of sweat. Hasnt made any progress in the 2 yours ive seen him. No weight gain, no weight loss. Even his hair havent grown.

>Manlet McGavin
5'5 chubby built guy who half reps everything. Wears adipowers even though he never squats and even has them in red and the new all blacked out version. Has the newest compression gear and head phones Thinks he benches 2 plates but literally half reps everything and is miles away from even touching his chest.
>>
>>42865718
You're kidding. When I was in Poland I would always see groups of massive bald Slavs that looked just like Pudzianowski
>>
>>42866512
I can't tell if you're being serious
>>
File: BonerBinoculars.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
BonerBinoculars.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>42863160
Who is she?
She has my perfect aesthetics.
>>
File: 1505331611043.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1505331611043.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>42874494
Fuggg you found me
>>
>>42868822
>>Ugly dyel who's only doing cardio
could you delete this post please
>>
>that 450 lb fatass that squats 6 pl8
>that ottermode that you can tell is going to make it by how hard he works out
>that skinnyfat dyel indian who hasnt gone over 95 lb bench in the 8 months you've seen him and rests 9 minutes between sets
>that RIPPED manlet who wears libertarian shirts who only does 2/3/4/5 who you're convinced is a /fit/izen
>>
>>42864288
thanks gangstalker bro
>>
File: 1480947162487.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480947162487.png
27KB, 499x499px
>>42863893
>the shady staff that sells whey for half the price
it ain't just whey
but it sure is brotein
>>
>>42862763
>>42862763

>the curvy juicy Brazilian girl who dead lifts 2plts

>the roider doing meme exercises (bar curling while standing on a half cut swiss ball)

>the 55yo overlord roider who lifts more than anyone else in the gym

>the fuckboy duos that randomly exercise on every upperbody machine

>the 38yo fat dude instructed to do the rope thing by some PT

>the guy who pays to use the threadmill twice a week

>The paki brothers who can be heard from two streets away and smelt from 4

>the guy struggling with light weights (that would be me)
>>
>>42875598
Try having a shower, Vihaan.
>>
>That one roided fuck who thinks he's the hottest shit

>That maybe roided chad who works hard and is just here to lift

>That one guy who's 24/24 always on hiq fucking phone, even when you see him outside of the gym
>>
>>42873631
w-wait im that Russian guy
>>
>>42885399
>That one guy who's 24/24 always on hiq fucking phone, even when you see him outside of the gym
It me
>>
>Diddly Kong
Bald powerlifter, I've only ever seen him do deadlifts, max is like 4.5 pl8 or so. Strongest guy at the gym. Talked to him once, nice guy. Likes late 90s alt-rock/pop-punk music.

>Komodo Brothers
Lanky bodybuilder and bearmode guy who are gymbros. Bearmode guy likes to make it a point that he's stronger than lanky guy, and they banter with eachother and shit-talk the whole time they're at the gym. They've been friends since they were babies (they grew up together) and they're basically brothers. Nice guys, funny as fuck.

>Lucretia
Italian gym whore. Likes to show off her implants and comes to the gym with a face full of thick makeup and wears provocative clothing. Does all her exercies with her tits pushed out. Uses stair machine at the end of every routine, which is front of the treadmills, and gets bad looks from other girls (and everyone else, really).

>Sandowbro
Manlet on an Upper/Lower split. All exercises are done unilaterally for some reason, except the cable row and pullups. I've never seen him train chest, he just does more shoulder work in its place. Sometimes works out with the Komodo Brothers. Pretty nice guy, rather shy. Started DYEL but making some good gains pretty quickly.
>>
File: 1494420987747.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1494420987747.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>42875598
most gym goers are normal people who don't spend 40+ hours a week on 4chan, so no
>>
>Old lady with Stevie wonder glasses who speed walks laps around the gym the whole time she is there
>The members of the manlet squad who can lift decently heavy although they look ridiculous because they are all shorter that 5'5"
>DYEL who lifts with his girlfriend taking 10 minute rests between each set
>>
>that guy who's shredded as fuck but curls silvers
>that guy who vapes while jogging
>that guy who drinks gatorade between sets
>that black man who yells OH MY GOODNESS like mlk after slamming weights
>that guy who punched out the front door after he didnt pay up for the month
>that guy who was sick and rode the stationary bike with a snuggie
>>
>gandalf the white
mid-50s guy who wears nothing but a ragged white tank top and white shorts. It's especially noticeable since he's heavily tanned and gets redder than a beet when lifting.

>pressed coffee
5'2'' female PR who checks up on everyone's lifts and always has a strong musk emanating from her. Not disgusting in any way, I find it quite pleasant, like freshly ground coffee. Also actually knows how to lift.

>the treadmill hangers
about 5 or 6 brosplitters who set the treadmill incline all the way to 45° and proceed to grab on to for dear life.

>express train to snap city
literally the only person that does diddlies in my gym (asides from me). Bends his back horribly when diddlying 2pl8, can practically hear the vertebrae buying a ticket to snap city. Want to say something, but since I'm a DYEL lanklet he probably won't listen to me.

>jaws
braphog who's always chewing gum. Convinced she could bite a barbell in half without any issue.

>the brick
6'5'' guy who's a literal rectangle. Has the potential for becoming a chad god.
>>
>>42863160
how can i look like this

i'm a guy
>>
>>42875442

niggas been lifting for 10 years and still dyel
>>
>>42875588
>the tall blonde guy who looks like Stroheim but wears Captain America shirts and is obviously roiding

LOL...this is me
>>
>>42883520
she is actually a he faggo
>>
>Easily 400lb+ giant who only uses machines and refuses to do even light cardio, the entrance is too small for his flab so they let him in through a back entrance

>60 year old women who always come in together and ride the exercise bikes on the easiest setting and talk loudly

>gymbro duos, 3 duos of gymbros that actually know what they're doing and spot eachother, talk about /fit/ and bb.com memes

>5'4 Arab dude that comes in every few days to do Deadlifts and leaves

>Roided 60+ year old who always gives advice and low-key offers to help people get gear

>Indian dude, uses that lat pulldown machine for like 20 minutes and then tries to do a pullup and fails, every week

>not at all passable mtf trans, does squats every single day and 0 upper body exercises, has no ass but fucking massive thighs, looks like a t-rex
>>
File: dale cooper3.jpg (73KB, 733x660px) Image search: [Google]
dale cooper3.jpg
73KB, 733x660px
>>42875598
>I honestly don't know many people so i just go alone in my shorts and try to do my exercises as best as I can.
everybody, look at this fucking guy
>>
>>42866412
kek
>>
I've not been going to this gym long, and I don't go often. But I've gone at different times of the day and days of the week.

It's near a large computer software company. At least half of the people in there are Indians. If it's during the workday, it's all the Indian wives. NONE of them are chiseled; they're all curvy and maybe even a bit flabby. But when there are Indian dudes in there, they're monsters. Huge shoulders and arms, walking around like brick walls.

Tonight, there were lots of Indian guys. And there were two women: one Asian and one white. Both were incredibly built and gorgeous.

Then there was me, doing my little lifts. But I went, and that's something since I've been fucking lazy lately.
>>
>>42865724

You know vy vee lift veights? Cuz IN SOVIET RUSSIA...
>>
File: 1504594853255.png (176KB, 342x206px) Image search: [Google]
1504594853255.png
176KB, 342x206px
>that 60 year old Bulgarian that occupies the only squat rack
>does meme bodyweight excersises
>uses it because it's in front of the mirror AND everyone's looking at it all the time in case it's finally unoccupied
>uses all this attention to do hip abduction excersises, aka flash her old pussy in front of the mirror

>the 50 year old manlet guy who benches 100kg but only dls 40

>that guy who uses gloves and belt to squat 25kg

>the 160cm girl who is shredded as fuark, benches 60kg for reps easily and puts us all to shame

>another old manlet guy who only ever curls with shit form and is DYEL af
>>
>>42862763
I have a few

>That guy with a flat top that always wear shades
>That dancer chick who does her entire routine in front of the dumbbells instead of the aerobics studio
>That guy who is always watching everyone and giving unsolicited advice

I fucking hate civvie gyms.
>>
>that guy who always asks "Hey bro, I'm gonna go take a shower, can you spot me?"
>that guy who always asks "Can you pop this zit on my back? Thanks man".
>>
File: maybe-i-zuck-59b353.jpg (54KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
maybe-i-zuck-59b353.jpg
54KB, 800x680px
>>42890732
>mfw i'm that guy
>>
File: Render-_Tucker.gif (8KB, 144x267px) Image search: [Google]
Render-_Tucker.gif
8KB, 144x267px
>shitton of sandniggers

>guy covered in tattoos wearing dirty garden gloves

>gorilla-nigger crossfit instructor who is very loud and obnoxious

>1 hot girl who is nice to everyone there for the attention and her boyfriend looks like samurai jack with blond hair

> ron jeremy lookalike

>steroid using hooligan who looks like he can only produce verbs and screeches (never heard him talk before either)

>black guy who look like pic related

fuck my gym has a shit crowd
>>
>>42862763
>that guy with the resting bitch face who's just tired/bored
>that guy who never talks to anyone and avoids eye contact out of fear of interaction
>tfw its me
>>
When I used to go to a commercial gym one of my all time favourite characters was a ~5'9 ~85kg dude. He had enormous arms for his size, always wore skinny jeans (no legs) and metalcore t-shirts. Cropped hair, totally shredded. I will always remember how angry he got at the weights before he lifted them. Deadlift 200kg for a triple one night, screaming the whole time. The gym staff asked him to stop yelling and he told them to fuck off and did another set of 3, still screaming. Apparently the owner knew him as "one of them troubled kids."
He also got banned at a countryside gym for being too loud and aggressive.
Despite no legs i still witnessed him squat 140kg for reps to depth.

It was genuinely entertaining being at the gym with him. If athletes could harness the same pure rage he did, there would be no reason for PEDs.
>>
>the guy who looks fat until he ditches the baggy clothes then you see he's a fucking mountian of muskels
>the mid 20s cardio bunny who comes in with her twiggy auschwitz mode compression clothes wearing bald weird faggy exercises doing dad and calls him papa
>the fat guy with a spilling gut who always wears a bright green shirt who's probably in top 5 of strongest people in the gym
>the retard who keeps doing leg press on the smith machine despite two leg press machines being available
>the sand negro gril who thinks getting a good body will make people ignore the fact that her nose is big enough for a family of four
>>
You're right about the Indian guy part. This one indian guy just does like 5 reps on one thing then stops, does it somewhere else on another machine, keeps doing this then walks around the track
>>
>>42862864
One of the employees caught me looking at a girl employees ass and I guess he told her
>>
>>42863331

Back with more

BIG Army
>Mid-30s
>Mid-300s
>Army T-shirts ONLY
>Was in the Army, is now in cheeseburgers
>At least he's improving

I have never seen the sun
>Pale as a ghost night worker
>Comes in rather late at night or early in the morning, always when the sun has just or is just going down. Does a weird amount of ab exercises for a tubby guy. Hangs upside down a lot.

Feet
>Does not wear shoes
>Does not wear socks
>Does not care about sanitation
>Does not lift
>Estimate he wears size 15 shoes
U L T R A V I O L E T
>8/10 rave gril
>Has ultraviolet dyed hair, a super bright smile and electric blue eyes
>Talks to me sometimes, I'm usually too intimidated by how cute she is to flirt back in any significant way
>Does a lot of aesthetic exercises

Oscar, the grouch
>Black guy who's rather 24 or 58, no in-between
>Meanest asshole you'd ever want to meet
>Good thing he's like 5'5 133 lol
>Wears a trash-bag poncho to the gym and works out in it, will tell you that you are garbage
>He fails to see the irony in this

DES-PA-CITO
>Puerto Rican PT
>Chats with all the grils and gives unsolicited advice
>Has a rather good singing voice, and songs often, but squanders it on shitty Latin remixes of songs and Despacito
>Is 5'4ish

Natty-Soc
>Wears only local metal band t-shits
>Has an iron cross tattoo
>No hair
>6'4ish 220, speaks English but appears to be from Finland
>might not be NatSoc but deff looks the part
>>
> Small angry looking Muslim
> Shiny footwear Muslim
> Taxi driver Muslim
> Four Muslim gang only two lifting
> Covered up Muslim females
>>
>>42890969
>Does a weird amount of ab exercises for a tubby guy.
Spot reduction attempt?
>>
>>42891123
He's been doing it so long Its hard to imagine hes not seen any gains.
>>
File: laughs nervously.png (647KB, 683x589px) Image search: [Google]
laughs nervously.png
647KB, 683x589px
Only seen two other people at my gym.
>a schoolkid who comes in with his backpack, does a circuit of barbell curls, dumbell curls and lat pulldowns in 10 minutes, then leaves

>a potential THICC qt who suddenly appeared, did some benches, dumbell and barbell rows, then was gone just as suddenly
I was completely absorbed in myself when she suddenly showed up and nearly freaked me the fuck out.
>>
File: Untitleds.png (74KB, 696x612px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleds.png
74KB, 696x612px
>>42865038
That was what you got out of that? That they hate fags and blacks?
>>
>>42866501
I rest 5-8 minutes unironically
>>
>>42881963
Another Slovak on /fit/? Thought I was the only one. Where you from bratku?
>>
>>42862763
>That hipster looking retard that collapses his knees for a split second and then re-locks his legs instead of squatting, all while grunting loudly

>The guy that you thought was overweight and a bit weak but is secretly a monster

>The manlet with lifter's rage

>The pothead who does cardio and can't understand how he's got worse over the passing months
>>
first time heading to a gym someone pls look >>42893938
>>
>>42873220
they're the definition of not getting big by not eating. i feel bad for them, some of them where i work really bust ass and you just can't see it. they don't lean out like east asians do. They have more western genes, they'd grow big if they stopped eating watered down yogurt at rice and shove some real food down their throat.
>>
>two skinny faggots walking around talking loudly to each other about 'chads' and 'deeyells'
yeah i heard you
>>
>>42879185
More importantly, why are they always wearing sandals? Even in the dead of Winter, Pajeet is lifting in his brown leather sandals
>>
>>42891104
>> Covered up Muslim females
always blows my mind, that the covered up girls are allowed by their fathers, brothers and cousins. Seems fucking counterproductive.
>>
>Mount gruntington. A guy that looks like he roids, does crazy lifts and martial arts as well and is a prison warden. Nice guy but he brags. He may be #swoleright

>The frontstreet boys. Herd of 18 - 22 year olds that mostly use the free weights and the big station. They want to be sexy but they neither can sing nor have nice faces.

>bro science. 18y old guy with impressive muscles. He's not the brightest guy but friendly. Tends to give advice wiht a lot of bro science. Does dl, squats and bench.

>gap. Girlfriend of bro science. Tiny girl with a gab and a firm ass, but her nose ...

>Jaws. Extremely friendly pajeet with horrible teeth and a body like a keg.

>sweaty fatty. Does babby weights high reps and short rests. Is in is late 30ties.

>mafia. Old balding italian guy with oily hair.

>the dealer. Owns the sup-shop in town. Looks like a gypsie and talks like a whigger.

>slow moe. Helps behind the counter. Friendly chubby guy in his late 20ies whose face says "I'm an adult but never grew up."
>>
>>42875598
there's 4 million indians in the US alone and we bring in like 50,000 year on year through lmao h1b. a gym membership in india is like $120 a month. yes, that's in USD not rupees. most indians could eat off that for like 3 months. that being said, we have this epidemic of fresh off the boat stinkers that have literally never seen the inside of a gym before and they're all excited to get in the damn way and misuse equipment. they won't ask for help on diet or equipment because, honestly, many are very arrogant. they're their country's "elite". i assume you're indian and know all this. stop getting butthurt.
>>
>>42862763
>That qt who works out the exact same time as you each day and always catches you mirin' but you also catch her mirin'
Is it a guy?
>>
There's this middle-aged east African guy at my gym who falls asleep between sets, wakes up and pushes through his reps and falls asleep again.
>>
>T. Rex
Squats 405 for reps but barely manages to bench 180 for one

>Giga Nigga
Black guy who always yells/grunts on the cable crossover machine

>The prodigy
He said he's 16 but squats 330 for reps. Brags about holding the state record for some powerlifting league

>The 'thetic crew.
Bunch of 20 somethings who all try to emulate Zyzz but are mostly DYEL

>Snap city
Always does weird snappening shit like behind the back deadlifts and good mornings with a rounded back.

>Sergeant snatch
Big military guy in his late 20s/early 30s. Does Olympic lifts and can snatch 3pl8

>Arnie
Somewhat old guy who says he used to be a bodybuilder and only uses machines
>>
File: 1502135604375.jpg (40KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1502135604375.jpg
40KB, 500x468px
>North and south korea
Usually two asians friends/siblings who look the same and both are pretty buff and proper form. They are also friendly to each other but you can tell there is some competetion. One of them is very talkative as well but you never talk to him.

>Flea market hot dog salesman
Old persian man who talks to everyone and its always about himself and his problems. He seems kind but you have also seen him outside the gym walking in shady parts of the city. Compliments everyone and only does crunches in the machine.

>The system is after me and I have to defend myself
40-50 year old male with long hair and black clothing. Looks creepy and talks creepy with people about how the system is after him but training will help him in the future attack. Also says that going to the gym will erase all vicious metal in your head. Likes to chat with flea market hot dog man and tries to convince him about his ideas. But flea market hot dog man only talks about himself.

>The fat and short 40 year old mediterranean woman
Never reracks weight, doesnt lift heavy, uses as much gym equipment as possible but never put the things where they belong. But youre to afraid to tell her since she looks like she has some connection to the mob.

>Drumsolo Nick
Always drops his weights and likes to scream, even when its very light.

>Leo Ping Ding Hit Wing
Short and dyel asian who somehow looks fit but hes not. Likes to shadowbox and hang onto stuff but never actually do anything heavy. Sometimes meditates between sets.

>
>>
>Huffington Post
Not sure if I have to mock this guy, maybe he has some breathing condition or ultra small lungs but he breathes three times during one rep of bench, and in general exales super loud at doing pretty much everything, including some 10lb dumbell flys.
>>
>>42890918
Asses are to be mired, it would be an offense to not look at a hot butt when they clearly use those clothes for bringing attention to it.
>>
File: ALL IN BRO.jpg (129KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
ALL IN BRO.jpg
129KB, 337x500px
>>42866296
ALL IN BRO
>>
>>42873514
>greek body
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.