[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut my calories dramatically without relapsing back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: FP2A1lS.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
FP2A1lS.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
How do I cut my calories dramatically without relapsing back to eating like a fatass?
>>
File: 1501808823720.jpg (17KB, 536x178px) Image search: [Google]
1501808823720.jpg
17KB, 536x178px
>>42860530
Short answer is pic related
Lemme know if you need that shit elaborated son
>>
You don't, dumbass. Cut back gradually and if you have patience, you will make it. Wanting quick results through drastic measures is fat fuck mentality.
>>
>>42860557
Please elaborate anon
>>
>>42860530
Cultivate discipline through sheer will power. Will you command yourself, or obey your impulses?
>>
>>42860530
You just do it.
Or you simply replace bad food choices with healthy food choices and indulge in whatever you want for one single meal a day.
If you're eating three meals a day that is.

Also occasionally skipping a meal is okay as long as you don't go overboard in your next meal to reward yourself.
>>
File: 1500730573792.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
1500730573792.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
>>42860598
Welp - basically, if you even fear a relapse to binge eating, that means you aren't in the right mindset to succeed in the first place. There are vestiges of gluttony, apathy and inclination to self-harm that have you chained to your current physique. If you even have an inkling that you might relapse in a moment of weakness, you're simply not prepared for the journey.

Only when you are so sick at the shape and sight of yourself that shitty food makes you fucking nauseous; only when you're so fucking mad at yourself for being a slob that all you can think to do is be angry and lift weights; then, you MAY have a chance at making it.

Also, what this guy said: >>42860574
No shortcuts.Take a modest deficit (500kcal) and be happy with the progress you get, otherwise your stupid ass will gain everything back and that will kill your motivation to ever try again. Starvation makes people do stupid things, and you're already doing stupid things by being fat, so don't subject yourself to risk of further stupidity.
>>
>>42860530
Lyle mcdonalds guide to flexible dieting.

Basically if you have an intense craving, fill the need but don't binge. E.g. I want snickerdoodles, I'll get one cookie instead of a pack of them
>>
>>42860530

Do it less dramatically.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.