[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadlift Alt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-09-09-17-47-34.png (583KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-09-17-47-34.png
583KB, 960x540px
Some fag just told I cant drop the bar on diddlys at my gym cause its upstairs. Since I dont want to fuck up my back can one of you fine gentlemen give me the best alternative to diddlys.
>>
>>42859567
new gym
>>
>>42859567
just control the descent

pretty easy to do on anything but higher rep maximal sets, which you shouldn't be doing many of anyway
>>
>>42859567
if you can't do it with control over the motion, you shouldn't be doing it at all
>>
File: deadlift alternative.gif (494KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift alternative.gif
494KB, 320x270px
>>42859567

This will give you the same results, possibly faster.
>>
>>42859613
does this kid actually paralyzed?
>>
>>42859567
leg curls, ghr, chest supported tbar row is all you need
>>
>>42859644

Nah, that move alone increased his Wilks by 30 points.
>>
>>42859644
yup
>>
>>42859567
Do romanian
>>
>>42859894
Those are assistance exercises to squats and deads. You still have to squat and pull.
>>
>>42859987
Nope you don't these are top tier exercises in their own right and you don't have to do any specific lift to exercise a muscle there are always alternatives.
>>
>>42859567
just tell him to fuck off
>>
so wait
you've been doing half reps the entire time?
nigger if you can't lower the weight in a slow and controlled manner, guess what cunt, you can't deadlift that weight.
>>
>>42860801
Kek. You probably lower the bar slowly for every bench press rep too instead of dropping it like eryone else does..
>>
>>42859567
rdl's cuckboy
>>
>>42860818
lmao this. what's wrong baby man? can't your ribs handle lmao2plt dropping on them?
let me also guess, when you squat you actually raise the bar up instead of just letting it hit the safeties
>>
>>42859567
You control the descent allowing the last inch to accelerate.
>>
>>42860000
Digits
>>
>>42860801
A controlled drop builds no muscle whatsoever and is competition legal way to lift.
>>
Pushups
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.