[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get injured at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: avoid-workout-injuries.jpg (43KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
avoid-workout-injuries.jpg
43KB, 630x418px
Is it possible to get injured at the gym?
>>
no. it's literally impossible to become injured in any way in the gym because of the force field
>>
Yes
Fuck you
>>
>>42854641
no. be careful working out anywhere else though
>>
>>42854641
Yea, if properly...
>>
I dont mean hurt. I'm talking about injured
>>
>at the gym doing some squats
>manlet finally snaps, escapes the manlet pit and goes on a rampage
>charges at me with a knife
>bounces off me leaving no mark because of the gym shield generator
>wranglers show up and take manlet back to the pit
>>
>>42855042
Did he steal any of the gym eagles eggs from the squat rack?
>>
Imagine how amazing it'd be if you could lift endlessly without injuries. Like if our tendons and connective tissue were just biologically strong as fuck and impervious to abuse..
>tfw no transhumanist projects are tackling these issues
>>
>>42854641
Yeah, about four weeks ago I took a trip to snap city after fucking up deadlifts somehow.
I'm cool now but it took me by surprise.
>>
>>42854641
YES!!!
>3 weeks ago at gym
>doing heavy deadlifts without a belt
>super sexy cardio bunny is jogging
>super sexy cardio bunny keeps looking at me
>I decide to put on a show
>deadlift, she looks
>deadlift heavier, she looks and smiles
>deadlift heavier, she looks and smiles and giggles
>deadlift heavier, she's smiling and giving me the butterfly eyes
>finally get up trying a single with 585
>yes I include the weight of the bar
>I use a mixed grip
>lift with perfect form
>hold it and look over at the cardio bunny
>she's just looking straight ahead
>I grunt
>she still ignores me
>finally I drop the weight and it lands with a thunder
>bar rolls hard into my ankles
>I let out a girly whimper and fall to the ground grabbing my ankles
>I look over and see the super sexy cardio bunny laughing as she wipes her face with a towel and leaves as if I never existed
>all that effort for nothing
>I broke my heart in that gym that day
>will never go back to that gym
>the injury was too deep
>>
>>42855042
I'm 5'11 and laugh out loud at manlet jokes even though I qualify. What is wrong with me? Shouldn't I be angry or something instead?
>>
>>42855212
What is Uncle Tom version of manlet?
You're free from the insecurity
>>
I benched with plates for the first time today and I tweaked something in my shoulder. It's sorta sore now but right afterwords it really hurt to turn my neck.
>>
>>42855252
Uncle Long
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.