[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working on flexability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1504477470194.jpg (109KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504477470194.jpg
109KB, 480x640px
I'm probably blind, but I don't see it in the sticky.

I've lost a lot of weight and gotten to the point I can do multiple sets of squats and situps without wanting to walk like an old man the next day.

Thing is, when I squat, I find I have to go up onto my toes to make it down, and from watching others staying on the flat of their feet I know it's bad form and I won't be able to squat weights that way. I'm also unable to lift my legs past a certain height, bend over fully, ect. It's all lower body based.

Now, it could just be I need to work on my flexability as I've been out of shape since school, or it could be that when I was a kid at karate I was forced suddenly into complete (legs out each way) splits the douche instructor and could never even cross my legs on the floor comfortably from then on, or the motor accident that left me hung over a wall with crushed discs in my spine.
>>
>>42853749
You just need weightlifting shoes.
>>
>>42853800

Maybe? I mean, when I try to keep my feet flat, I just find my knees won't bend past a certain point. It's not even painful. They just won't budge anymore.

I mean my legs are getting nice and toned from just squatting onto the toes, but that's just my own bodyweight and is still probably fuckign my feet even if i feel fine now.
>>
>>42853749

whenever I see this image it bugs the fuck out of me. The thin and fat person should actually be
the other way around.

Fats should have to use the stairs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.