[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home Workouts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepeWatchingYou.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepeWatchingYou.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
Are there any good workouts I can do at home to get in shape or do I basically have to go to a gym to be /fit/?
>>
hell yea. Look up progressive body weight stuff. There's a nice pic out there that literally has all the movements and how to use leverages to make them harder.
diet is pretty import on this shit. you really can't bulk on it because if you do, odds are your muscles will not be able to keep up with your weight gain. you'll go from 10 pullups to 6 in two weeks if you don't watch your shit.
>>
>>42853351
lot easier at the gym.
>>
>>42853383
Cool! I'll look into it, thanks.
>>
>>42853481
Yea, there's a good chance I'll end up there anyways. I might have motivation problems if I'm not actually leaving my home.
>>
>>42853351
yes, if you have money to build the equipment
>>
>>42853520
buy*
>>
>>42853351
You can't get jacked at home but you can escape DYEL mode with progressive bodyweight work while you work up the money/social skills to get out to a real gym
>>
Pullups, press-ups and squats can get you started but nothing quite like progressive overload
>>
>>42853351
work out at home guy here. the real problem is you'll never be able to move around heavy weight and safety equip/machines cost too much & take up too much space.

you can get a bench but unless you have a m8 to spot you how can you ever push yourself? too dangerous. same with getting squat rack, ohp, doing dedL etc. just too dangerous to push these exercises alone at home.

honestly I think it would benefit an experinced lifter just looking to maintain rather than someone new looking to test limits. you'll have to do more bodyweight exercises as substitutes for things and progress is slow.
>>
>>42853383
>>42853481
>>42853520
>>42853660
>>42853699
>>42854081
Thanks for the helpful advice all!
>>
>>42853660

>Cant get jacked at home
>Doesnt know what progressive overload and eating at a surplus is

Your body doesnt care what resistance you give it if you force it into the hypertrophy rep range. With body weight its leverages that increase resistance. Front lever and planche are great examples. I doubt anyone on this board can do clean planche push ups or front lever rows for 8 reps but if you consistently work up towards it you will progressively overload.

Too many idiots on this board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.