[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it cheaper to buy groceries and meal prep week to week, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

is it cheaper to buy groceries and meal prep week to week, or eat out at healthy locations daily?
>>
>>42852855
What the fuck do you think retard?

Spoiler alert: it's the first option
>>
>>42852855
I have never read a more retarded question in my life
>>
>>42852855
t. someone who never stepped into a grocery store
>>
Guys I have a food related question

My roommate moved out and he left a fuckload of tuna and I mean a yuge fuckload of tuna, I've been trying to put together a diet for lean bulking and was wondering if tuna falls under that category, it'd sure be a waste of a fuckload of tuna
>>
Guys I have a question

Is it cheaper to buy bulk toilet paper for wiping purposes or should I just use cloth towels like I have been doing?
>>
>>42852855
Not sure if woman, retarded or both
>>
File: 1443671642126.jpg (20KB, 344x259px) Image search: [Google]
1443671642126.jpg
20KB, 344x259px
>>
>>42852905
I'm cutting and my breakfast is Tuna with eggs seasoned with lemon juice and salt

It's tasty enough and high on protein, plus it's fast to make, go for it bro
>>
>>42852972
Perfect, I like to put it on a tostada (I've got a bunch of those for some reason) for a tasty and crunchy meal

I'm borderline skinnyfat and I want to get big but I also don't want my lovehandles to get any bigger, they're currently at barely noticable and would like to keep it that way while I bullk
>>
>>42852855
Shopping for yourself and preparing your won food is demonstrably cheaper in the long run and short run.
And if you are stuck withtout a prepared meal and need something to eat, you can quite easily go to a grocery store and pick up veggies, fruit or nuts to snack on.

OR you can simply fast.

Only eat "healthy" premade foods if you have no choice and or it's unbelievably cheap.
>>
>>42853001
I wonder if people know when they throw around words like the long run and short run they're actually using economics terms, not cardio distance
>>
>>42852924
xd
>>
>>42852924
just wipe your arse on the carpet mate
>>
Guys I have a question

Should I wipe from front to back and scrap pee and vagOOO sauce into my butt hole or should I would back to front and scoop turds into my vagOOO?
>>
>>42852924
>not buying a bidet
Enjoy your mud butt.
>>
>>42853424
>>42853424
>all the shit in our water supply
enjoy having an estrogen and fluoride cocktail powerwashed into your asshole
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.