[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long? PLEASE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: starving-child.jpg (175KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
starving-child.jpg
175KB, 800x505px
Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long?

PLEASE?
>>
>>42850229
Become closer to your holistic roots by cutting out animal flesh and animal products from your diet.
>>
>>42850229
>be actually physically active every day like a normal healthy person
>maintenance is now over 3000 kcal
wew that was hard
>>
>>42850254
Don't do this

>>42850326
What?

Just go low carb, man. Eats lots of fibrous veggies and some meat and I guarantee you'll be full and well below you TDEE. You don't even need to go keto or eat too much fat.
>>
>>42850229
Eat a better and cleaner source of calories at meal times.
Snack on low calorie vegetables and drink up to a gallon of water a day.

Or you can just not fucking eat
>>
>>42850353
>What?
>Just go low carb, man. Eats lots of fibrous veggies and some meat and I guarantee you'll be full and well below you TDEE. You don't even need to go keto or eat too much fat.
Yes, let's starve (not literally, you don't even have to go into ketosis baby!) and eat baby portions while sitting on your ass all day. It's the perfect plan, what could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>42850229

nicotine, caffeine, epehdra/pseudoephedrine

ofc consult with your doctor and beware
>>
low calorie density vegetables
hope you like cucumber
>>
>>42850229
you're going to be hungry on a calorie deficit, that's just how it is
>>
>>42850229
You shouldn't be cutting, bro. Also your BBC genetics are failing you.
>>
>>42850229
IF

CAFFEINE

WATER

SCOOPS

C-
>>
>>42850229
Make sure you're hitting your protein macros first, eat lots of veggies, limit refined carbs. The central tenant is eat less but you can manipulate your eating a bit to promote satiety.
>>
File: adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg (46KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg
46KB, 465x300px
>>42850229
ADDERALL
>>
File: 1410569503405.jpg (4KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1410569503405.jpg
4KB, 212x249px
>>42850229
proton shakes chicken breasts and coffee drank away my sexy body and now i must repent....
>>
>>42850229
coffee and a lot of water
>>
>>42851090
what does the green mean? with adderal theres 0 green
>>
>>42850326
Actual good advice floating in a sea of shit.
>>
>>42850229
For me, heat helps. Go somewhere where it's hot, like Australia or whatever. I have very little appetite and mainly drink when it's above, say 28°C.
On the downside, if you live there, you might be or get used to it, and if not, it might be expensive. But if you can, scheduling a few weeks of vacation in early summer to a very hot place is worth a try.
>>
File: 4verEph.jpg (18KB, 240x319px) Image search: [Google]
4verEph.jpg
18KB, 240x319px
>>42850229
>Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long?

Ephedrine & caffeine. Lots of water/tea. Stay busy, and keep your mind occupied with other stuff so you forget you're hungry.
>>
>>42850229
Don't have a pussy ass stomach
>>
>>42850229
eat real healthy foods, you can eat more volume that way and still consume less calories.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.